Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

e2 ang hinahanap ko. ang updated SAM table ni Bo Sanchez. SALAMAT PO for sharing. Keep sharing po and I'll subscribe sa thread mo.

kamusta po ang investment during these pass 6yrs SiR?

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

Thank you TS Sobrang Salamat, Hindi pa man ako nakakapag umpisa pero parang andami ko na din natutunan hahaha, basa basa pa ako. Thanks TS.
Sana patuloy pa din ang SAM Table. Salamat!
:dance::praise:

We believe MEG has a lot more room to grow.
We’re upgrading the Target Price to 7.20
and we’re pegging our Buy Below Price to 6.26

Good luck!

Mga Sir,

Quick question when to Sell my stocks? if i reach +10 to 20% dapat ba isell ko na or ihold ko pa, i prefer long term investing. My plan is if i sell ng mataas pa price then buy new stocks and wait until reach +10 to 20%, then so on. Thanks.

Last edited:
depende po sa hawak mo na stocks, or kung kaya pa ihandle ng psyche mo. gaya ng ngyari sakin. i-sold FGEN this month after nila mgbigay ng dividends. hawak ko ung stock for 3 yrs. and then, months after i bought the stock, there were news about the malapaya shoutdown kaya hanging ang future ng fgen to where to look for fuels to support their gas plants. after that news broke about malampaya, bumaba ang price weeks later. so at that time ngsuggest si bo na magbenta ng certain amount of shares ng fgen then invest to MER. then inalis sya sa recommended stocks. later lang nmn sya bumalik sa SAM after fgen manage to sealed a deal with meralco to use the energy of one of their gas plants. tumaas lang nmn sya after nggroundbreak ang fgen at tokyo gas about sa LNG terminal venture nila. i am writing this in record na i have a hunch na bababa sya kpg ng-undergo ng construction yan. feel ko lang. hehehe. kaya binenta ko na ang tagal kasi ng inantay ko jn. atleast my gains ng konti. kaya ininvest ko nlng yung binenta ko sa ibang company.:lol:

note: diskarte mo yan. sabi nga ng iba, ikaw ang mgdecide depende sa "risk appetite" mo. :lol:

Mga Sir,

Quick question when to Sell my stocks? if i reach +10 to 20% dapat ba isell ko na or ihold ko pa, i prefer long term investing. My plan is if i sell ng mataas pa price then buy new stocks and wait until reach +10 to 20%, then so on. Thanks.

Last edited:
kelan ang bentahan ng stocks before month of August/a-Ghost?
hanggang anong araw ng July?

Last edited:
Good morning fellow investors!
As of 930am. Good luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-111814_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-111814_1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 124
  • su_20190627.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 98
This afternoon, CEB's price dropped significantly.
Experts say this may have been caused by a trader in error.

Stocks are vulnerable to these types of mistakes due to the removal of dynamic thresholds by the PSE during closing periods.
For more details, check out COL Financial's announcement about the matter:

View attachment 368521

Attachments

• clipboard_image_bf81e45c.jpg
    clipboard_image_bf81e45c.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 50
Good morning fellow investors! Bull
market na! As of 930am. Good luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190717-102020_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-102020_1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 94
  • su_20190716.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 95
Thanks Bossing!

Bumaba yung TP ni MEG today? 6.2 na from 7.2 sa pdf?
Eto na latest update. Reco lang change ko at times
Thank you sa pagpansin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190718-103449_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190718-103449_1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
salamuch TS sa pagbigay para sa aming hndi maka avail s TRC :salute: more updates to come po,, sana meron ngayong week

Granted po! As of 9:44am. Goodluck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190723-101712_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190723-101712_1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom