Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to jailbreak ps4 slim?

kelbs1493

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if i can jailbreak my ps4. and kung possible eh san ko maku2ha ung mga games?

firmware 5.05 below pwede ma jailbreak. regarding games may nakita ako sa torrent pero di ko pa tested hehe.

need mo magrun ng exploit sa ps4 mo to enable hen (5.05 or below firmwares only), download ka ng mga "fake pkg" na games (try mo dito downloadgame ps3. com < remove the spaces), then icopy mo sya sa root directory ng external o usb mo na exfat format. then install mo na sa ps4 mo (need mo nakaenable yung hen bago iinstall)

Last edited:
tama puba sinasabi nila after jailbreak block ka nadaw sa psn?

kpag below version 5.05 po ba pwede prin ako mglaro ng bagong games?

Back
Top Bottom