Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Where do you find cheap airline tickets?

De Wansala

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello People,

I'm just wondering where do you find cheap airline tickets? I've been traveling a lot lately and I just realized I've been overspending on airline tickets, because last week I found a facebook page named TicketGuru Flight Services offering a cheap flight from davao to manila at a rate of 1200 PHP only and I thought it was a scam but I just arrived here in Manila today. I'm not the owner or promoting the page itself I'm just wondering if is there any other ticketing offices you know that offer really cheap tickets?

This is name of the facebook page that I booked my flight with.
NOTE: I'm not promoting or I'm not related to this fb page, I'm just wondering if there are other ticketing office that offers cheaper?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a "cheap" flight, delete all of your browsing history and go use a VPN then incognito mode. Punta ka sa website HINDI SA APP tapos don ka mag register ng bagong account. Make sure na naka adblock ka para mawala ang mga popups regarding booking. This way the ticket prizes will be down for almost 20-40% lalo na't it's only a domestic flight.

flights.google.com lang while naka incognito, then compare ng prices directly sa mismong website ng airlines.

Nagkaroon tuloy ako ng idea. Salamat sa tip. Lagi ako naabang ng pisofare pero hindi ako makatsamba. :lol:
flights.google.com lang while naka incognito, then compare ng prices directly sa mismong website ng airlines.
kung international flights po try nyo yung Skiplagged.com and yung google flights para lang sa comparison ng prices then book directly sa airlines *giggle*

Back
Top Bottom