Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Book Lover / Collector (Anong books, e-books binabasa mo ngayon?) Symbianize Book Club

jinny

🌟 IDYLLIC 🌟
Prime Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Stack of Books Flyer (1).png

Do you love reading or collecting books or e-books? Are you an avid fan of kindle, kobo or nook? Tara usap tayo!
(Dear Mods, if there is already the same thread like this one kindly delete and I do apologize in advance for creating the same thread)

In this thread we can share about the books we are currently reading, we want to read next or the books we finished reading. You can also include the reason/s why do you love this book, anything goes as long as we follow forum rules and regulations ;)

Here's mine:

Currently reading:
DS.png

Plot of the story:

Sequel of the book "The Shinning" it tells the story of Danny Torrance who grows alcoholic and has anger management issue just like his father. He makes his way to New Hampshire and give-up drinking eventually landing a job in a hospice where he aided his dying patience as well as the cat "Azzie", thus acquiring the name "Doctor Sleep".

In the meantime, Abra, a girl who was born with psychic ability and seemingly predicted the 9/11 bombing and unintentionally establish a psychic bond with Dan Torrance making him her "imaginary friend". The rest history!

Why I love this book:
Was able to watch the movie, grabe! Decided to find and buy my own copy of the paperback although I already have the e-book :giggle:
Iba pa rin kasi pag original book ang binabasa :pacute:

I'm so hook-up with this book because of the story, was not able to read or watch the shining but I guess this books sums up both stories.

Next book to read:

LB.png

Hopefully I won't be shedding any tears while reading, according to movie reviews this one is heart breaking :sigh:

Enjoy sharing! :svibe:

dati akong reader, haha ngayon hindi na, ewan ko ba. . . puro netflix na ako ngaun :lol: balak ko ng i-let go mga books ko matagal na..

Some of my books. . . may nadagdag during pandemic.

View attachment 376390

:wow: nice collections

willing to adopt :pacute:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 375808

Sharing these books na natapos ko nang basahin.

View attachment 375809

All books are worth the read.

View attachment 375810

Currently searching for a new book or e-book na pwedeng basahin. Kakatapos ko lang basahin from Wattpad yong 'No one will know' ni Beeyotch. Mga ganitong genre sana Mystery, Thriller.

May isa din akong nabasa 'Who are you, my husband' meron siya sa Readme. Storyline niya is billionaire talaga siya, galing sa well known family. Kaso galit siya sa tatay niya kasi namatay nanay niya kaya lumayas siya then naging mahirap siya. Hanggang sa andami na niyang naging problema kaya napilitan na siyang i-inherit lahat ng yaman niya. Hindi siya nag-show off agad agad, pailalim pa rin lahat ng pagtawag niya pag feeling niya kailangan i-threaten na iba-bankrupt yong tao or company.

Meron pang isa, na-hook ako sa story dahil sa facebook. Lol. (meron kasi sa facebook yong mga sponsored ads na story don ko siya nakita) haha. I forgot na the title pero it was a good read. Fixed marriage sila, drinug niya yong lalaki para may mangyari sa kanila. After nun, lumayas siya without knowing na buntis pala siya. Triplets naging anak niya, pero namatay yong isa. May mga plot twist siya tho.

Sana may ma-recommend kayong new book or e-book or Wattpad na pwedeng basahin. Haha.

Thanks in advance!

Virginia Wolf :wow:

I'm not into wattpad but I can recommed books na tingin ko magugustuhan mo :yes:

I had a lot to recommend if romcoms :yes:

Author: Meg Cabot
1. Boy meets Girl
2. Boy Next Door
3. All American Girl
4. The Mediator Series

Author: Jenny Han
1. To all the boys I love before series

Author: Kelly Oram
1. The Avery Shaw Experiment

Author: Rainbow Rowell
1. Eleanor and Park

Author: Cecilia Ahern
1. Rosie Dunn
2. P.S I love you

Author: Jojo Moyes
1. The last letter to your lover

Author: Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer
1. The Guernsey and Potato Peel Pie Society (movie was also good)

Dami ko na pala nabasa :lol:

Last edited:
hindi ko pa kayang i let go, haha from poetry/romance, nag switch naman ako sa self-help, motivational, finance etc.

for self development- I like Atomic Habits

Ito naman mga nakakaiyak na books for me.

171566493_10225232837550884_3640780543417291776_n.jpg240504743_10226146104781994_5484317205274853428_n.jpg

always a favorite read of mine~ Di ko pa na wawatch yung movie nito kasi ayoko masira yung imagination ko whenever i try and go back to reading this. Pati yung Another Day. Di ko pa nakukuha yung Some day(3rd book of the series) kasi wala na ako mahanap na soft cover :cry: 1697441679390.png

always a favorite read of mine~ Di ko pa na wawatch yung movie nito kasi ayoko masira yung imagination ko whenever i try and go back to reading this. Pati yung Another Day. Di ko pa nakukuha yung Some day(3rd book of the series) kasi wala na ako mahanap na soft cover :cry: View attachment 377326
Try the korean version, I think it's the original.

Tried reading first and second book, losose interest sa 3rd :lol:

Sypnosis naman po :lol:

Was it a good read?
Eto overview nya:

A young hospital security guard with a disturbingly unique taste in women. A maternity doctor with a horrifically unusual appetite. When the two of them meet, they embark on a journey of self-discovery while shattering societal norms and engaging in destructively aberrant behavior

Haven't finished it yet pero not for the average readers kasi may pagka gross haha!

Eto overview nya:

A young hospital security guard with a disturbingly unique taste in women. A maternity doctor with a horrifically unusual appetite. When the two of them meet, they embark on a journey of self-discovery while shattering societal norms and engaging in destructively aberrant behavior

Haven't finished it yet pero not for the average readers kasi may pagka gross haha!

:wow: kung ebook pa share naman po :pacute: pretty please :pls:

:hyper: exciting

:hyper: thank you so much! :sevilaugh:
Welcome and good luck! :lol:

Just finished reading it ng wala pang 24 hours. Gusto ko kasi matapos ko agad. Haha! Anyway, here's my next one that you might find interesting as well. Same genre. I just don't know which one is more fvcked up.

P.S. Are you just using your phone or dedicated ebook reader?

Screenshot_2023-11-13-22-19-31-924_com.ebooks.ebookreader-edit.jpg

Welcome and good luck! :lol:

Just finished reading it ng wala pang 24 hours. Gusto ko kasi matapos ko agad. Haha! Anyway, here's my next one that you might find interesting as well. Same genre. I just don't know which one is more fvcked up.

P.S. Are you just using your phone or dedicated ebook reader?

View attachment 379380
Well :lol: I'm an avid fan of anything macabre, horror, psych-thriller :lol:

There are times I'm using my phone pero pag super hooked-up ako sa ebook Iám using may 7" tab, planning to buy kindle in the future which is sana matupad ko na :slap:

Well :lol: I'm an avid fan of anything macabre, horror, psych-thriller :lol:

There are times I'm using my phone pero pag super hooked-up ako sa ebook Iám using may 7" tab, planning to buy kindle in the future which is sana matupad ko na :slap:
Ah, good if that's the case! :clap:

Ako rin. Phone lang gamit ko for now but is planning to get a Kindle na rin. I have an iPad pero masakit pa rin sa mata pag matagal ng nagbabasa. Unlike Kindle where it uses e-ink.

Ah, good if that's the case! :clap:

Ako rin. Phone lang gamit ko for now but is planning to get a Kindle na rin. I have an iPad pero masakit pa rin sa mata pag matagal ng nagbabasa. Unlike Kindle where it uses e-ink.

Agree, madalas na lang ginagawa ko pag naka tablet naka dark mode :lol: ginagawa ko din kasing pampatulog pagbabasa ng libro tried and tested :lol:

Agree, madalas na lang ginagawa ko pag naka tablet naka dark mode :lol: ginagawa ko din kasing pampatulog pagbabasa ng libro tried and tested :lol:
Hahaha! Sige update moko pag natapos mo na Dead Inside. Mapapasigaw ka sa ending!

Baka may bet ng VERITY ni Colleen Hover . . . nagulo ung buhay ko nung binabasa ko to. Tinapos ko ng isang upuan lang :rofl:

Attachments

• Verity_-_Colleen_Hoover.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom