Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Book Lover / Collector (Anong books, e-books binabasa mo ngayon?) Symbianize Book Club

jinny

🌟 IDYLLIC 🌟
Prime Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Stack of Books Flyer (1).png

Do you love reading or collecting books or e-books? Are you an avid fan of kindle, kobo or nook? Tara usap tayo!
(Dear Mods, if there is already the same thread like this one kindly delete and I do apologize in advance for creating the same thread)

In this thread we can share about the books we are currently reading, we want to read next or the books we finished reading. You can also include the reason/s why do you love this book, anything goes as long as we follow forum rules and regulations ;)

Here's mine:

Currently reading:
DS.png

Plot of the story:

Sequel of the book "The Shinning" it tells the story of Danny Torrance who grows alcoholic and has anger management issue just like his father. He makes his way to New Hampshire and give-up drinking eventually landing a job in a hospice where he aided his dying patience as well as the cat "Azzie", thus acquiring the name "Doctor Sleep".

In the meantime, Abra, a girl who was born with psychic ability and seemingly predicted the 9/11 bombing and unintentionally establish a psychic bond with Dan Torrance making him her "imaginary friend". The rest history!

Why I love this book:
Was able to watch the movie, grabe! Decided to find and buy my own copy of the paperback although I already have the e-book :giggle:
Iba pa rin kasi pag original book ang binabasa :pacute:

I'm so hook-up with this book because of the story, was not able to read or watch the shining but I guess this books sums up both stories.

Next book to read:

LB.png

Hopefully I won't be shedding any tears while reading, according to movie reviews this one is heart breaking :sigh:

Enjoy sharing! :svibe:

Yes, pwede na rin. Just lookout for their usual sale date -- 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, etc para maka score.
sana sa 1.1 meron, mairegalo man lang sa sarili :lol:

On topic: :giggle:

Bought this 2nd hand sa isang 2nd hand bookstore din, super ganda ng cover the first time I bought it and very intriguing ang storya.

Here it goes:

The Moonstone (1868), one of the fist and greatest detective stories,
tells of the theft of a sacred diamond and efforts of Sergeant Cuff,
the policeman investigating the crime, to solve the mystery.

1703123387837.png

Heyyaaa 2024! ✨

I just wanna share this awesome self-help/motivational book and a guided journal.

Sobrang ganda nito 🤍

This book is effin’ perfect for those who love to read and wanna write their small wins, goals, mga ganap sa life, lovelife and even intrusive thoughts.

Because of this book naniwala ako bigla sa love at first sight lols.

1704082298860.jpeg

Thank you sooooooo much sa gift na ‘to Sir PESSI :yipee:

Heyyaaa 2024! ✨

I just wanna share this awesome self-help/motivational book and a guided journal.

Sobrang ganda nito 🤍

This book is effin’ perfect for those who love to read and wanna write their small wins, goals, mga ganap sa life, lovelife and even intrusive thoughts.

Because of this book naniwala ako bigla sa love at first sight lols.

View attachment 382620

Thank you sooooooo much sa gift na ‘to Sir PESSI :yipee:
:wow: sana all :lol:

Congrats to your newly acquire book and enjoy reading :pp:

:wow: sana all :lol:

Congrats to your newly acquire book and enjoy reading :pp:
Yassss sis! More books to come this 2024 🤍

Pero wala parin akong bookshelf kaya hindi tuloy organize :slap:, ikaw ba sis meron na? Patingin ako if meron :pacute:

Yassss sis! More books to come this 2024 🤍

Pero wala parin akong bookshelf kaya hindi tuloy organize :slap:, ikaw ba sis meron na? Patingin ako if meron :pacute:
meron before kaso termite sucks :sigh:

ngayon nasa plastic box lang sila, kasi kalahati ng libro ko kinain ng anay :weep:

halos puro bago ang libro ko dahil dun :sigh:

Kakasimula ko lang magbasa ng ebook, di ako fan ng books pero may iilan na akong nabasa.
binabasa ko ngayun yung "You need a Budget" Jesse Mecham.

Struggling ako financialy, maliit ang sahod pero umaasa na lalaki din since nasa government ako at maganda performance ko. Matipid namana ko pero may kulang kasi na hindi ko alam kung ano. nabasa ko yung ibang libro ni Chinkee tan sobrang basic lang kasi ng laman hindi ako na hook kaya di ko tinapos.

So far nagustuhan ko yung challege netong book na to. Susubukan kong i follow yung 4 rules na tinutukay nya dito.

nag eenjoy naman ako magbasa kahit hindi talaga ako palabasa ng libro. sana magtuloy tuloy.

I was in Bookchigo last week; it's located along Silang Hwy. If y'all are looking for cheap, pre-loved, yet quality books (holy grail), try to visit the place. I don't know if they have an online store or whatnot, but the place is so nice.

Cons: Mostly British and French books ang mga andun and inatake ako ng hay fever dahil sa alikabok 😂

Current Read: NONE, busy pa 😂

1705838897295.jpeg
1705838919526.jpeg

I was in Bookchigo last week; it's located along Silang Hwy. If y'all are looking for cheap, pre-loved, yet quality books (holy grail), try to visit the place. I don't know if they have an online store or whatnot, but the place is so nice.

Cons: Mostly British and French books ang mga andun and inatake ako ng hay fever dahil sa alikabok 😂

Current Read: NONE, busy pa 😂

View attachment 383688
View attachment 383689
wow dream come true!

Business books po, need magbasa. Di ko line interest pagbibiz but Im compelled to learn more bout it.

Prefer ko talaga mga non fiction books and ebooks like Self Help, Psychology and Crime genre though lately, I started reading yung fiction series na "Before The Coffee Gets Cold" . 🤓 (Mala Rewind and If Only)

sana may makapag bigay ng pulp summer slam issues
OffTopic ~

Waley nga e, hopefully magkaron ng thread ‘bout PULP Summer Slam dito.
Di ako makagawa kasi once lang naman ako naka-attend and puro PULP shirts lang meron ako lol.

Anyways, March 23 sa Amoranto yung 20th PULP Summer Slam exclusively heavy metal/hard rock bands talaga ang naka line up, bili na ng ticket hehe almost 4k yung VIP (not bad) :lol:

OffTopic ~

Waley nga e, hopefully magkaron ng thread ‘bout PULP Summer Slam dito.
Di ako makagawa kasi once lang naman ako naka-attend and puro PULP shirts lang meron ako lol.

Anyways, March 23 sa Amoranto yung 20th PULP Summer Slam exclusively heavy metal/hard rock bands talaga ang naka line up, bili na ng ticket hehe almost 4k yung VIP (not bad) :lol:

kakamiss pulp 2006 to 2013 nakaka attend ako pero nung nagkabahay na ko dito baguio di na ko pumupunta 😅

Business books po, need magbasa. Di ko line interest pagbibiz but Im compelled to learn more bout it.

Prefer ko talaga mga non fiction books and ebooks like Self Help, Psychology and Crime genre though lately, I started reading yung fiction series na "Before The Coffee Gets Cold" . 🤓 (Mala Rewind and If Only)
Thank you bads for the all time support haha dahil sayo napabili ako kindle paperwhite 🤟
Post automatically merged:

Kakasimula ko lang magbasa ng ebook, di ako fan ng books pero may iilan na akong nabasa.
binabasa ko ngayun yung "You need a Budget" Jesse Mecham.

Struggling ako financialy, maliit ang sahod pero umaasa na lalaki din since nasa government ako at maganda performance ko. Matipid namana ko pero may kulang kasi na hindi ko alam kung ano. nabasa ko yung ibang libro ni Chinkee tan sobrang basic lang kasi ng laman hindi ako na hook kaya di ko tinapos.

So far nagustuhan ko yung challege netong book na to. Susubukan kong i follow yung 4 rules na tinutukay nya dito.

nag eenjoy naman ako magbasa kahit hindi talaga ako palabasa ng libro. sana magtuloy tuloy.
Same here puro chinkee tan first set of books ko at nung December lang ako nag start mag basa basa specially the diary ng pulubi

Attachments

• IMG_20240203_184341.jpg
    IMG_20240203_184341.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom