Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Re: You want to make your own home solar? Pasok! Pictures ad

To run your 2 fans 15 hours you need 4 batteries at 100 Ah (and at least 50 watts solar more). Even running 1 fan for 12 hours you will need at least 2 batteries. Because the fans draw a lot of power from the battery, even if you use in daytime, your battery cannot recharge so fast.... when you use a fan while charging the battery, the charging is a lot slower than if you charge only the battery without using the fan...

pag daytime q gmit with 1 electric fan and 1 exhaust fan, ilang percent ang mccharge sa 1x100ah battery, ng 1x100 solar panel?
sa gabi nmn mggmit ang electric fan and 1 exhaust fan, kkayanin b ung percent n ncharge nya sa umaga?

ung solar panel nmn is 100watt solar panel

Last edited:

pag daytime q gmit with 1 electric fan and 1 exhaust fan, ilang percent ang mccharge sa 1x100ah battery, ng 1x100 solar panel?
sa gabi nmn mggmit ang electric fan and 1 exhaust fan, kkayanin b ung percent n ncharge nya sa umaga?

yung malliit na solar power kit ko ay "auto-off" ang load pag ang voltage ng battery ay 11.5v na or 0% state of charge...

sigurado ako na ang 20amp charge/controller mo (pls check the specs) ay may "under voltage recovery" feature or "low voltage disconnect" feature din... meaning ay mag-o-"auto-off" ang mga fans mo (pero ang charging from the panel ay tuloy-tuloy pa rin)... kaya pwede mo i-test kung ilang hours bago maabot ang "auto-off" ng mga fans mo.... tapos aandar ulit ang mga fans mo kapag na re-charge na sya (usually 13v)... ang problema lang eh kung mag-"low voltage disconnect" sya na wala nang init ng araw... kinabukasan na sya matsa-charge.. pero at least mai-estimate mo kung ilang 100Ah battery ang need mo pa... palagay mo ma'am TS?

yung malliit na solar power kit ko ay "auto-off" ang load pag ang voltage ng battery ay 11.5v na or 0% state of charge...

sigurado ako na ang 20amp charge/controller mo (pls check the specs) ay may "under voltage recovery" feature or "low voltage disconnect" feature din... meaning ay mag-o-"auto-off" ang mga fans mo (pero ang charging from the panel ay tuloy-tuloy pa rin)... kaya pwede mo i-test kung ilang hours bago maabot ang "auto-off" ng mga fans mo.... tapos aandar ulit ang mga fans mo kapag na re-charge na sya (usually 13v)... ang problema lang eh kung mag-"low voltage disconnect" sya na wala nang init ng araw... kinabukasan na sya matsa-charge.. pero at least mai-estimate mo kung ilang 100Ah battery ang need mo pa... palagay mo ma'am TS?

nku sir wl p skin ang item sa fri or sat pa,,ndi q p po alam feature ng bwat item lalo n charge/controller?
basta ito po ang sset- up?

1x100watt solar panel
1x20ap charge/controller
1x100am deep cycle battery
1x1000watt pure sine wave inverter

pede penge ako diagram nan with circuit breaker :pray: or ano maganda if magkron ng shorted?:pray:

sir pede kaya to sa exhaust fan q
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=12316&main=158

my feature b to auto off,, ung open xa ng 1 hour den off xa then open xa after 45 min:)

Last edited:

As I told you already, 2 fans draw too many power from your battery, if you use your fans while charging all the day I cannot tell how many percent of the battery will be charged because it depends on the sun... but honestly, I don't think your battery will be charged more than 20%... it's very hard to estimate like this... Plus at night, if your battery is not charged enough, you will not be able to use your 2 fans for so many hours...

Solar does not make miracle! You want to draw from your 100 Ah battery 130 amp... it's already more than the total capacity of your battery, then you want to have battery pa at night... how can a 100 watt solar panel provide enough current to charge the battery + provide energy for 2 fans??? I'm sorry but it is not realistic, you need more batteries and/or more panels.

if you have already all the components of your solar system, why don't you try to run one fan while charging and see what happen?

yes you are right.... the best talaga is to test in real... Theory is often far from the reality! I like the 12 volt rechargeable fan that you post kanina... sana meron dito... it will solve the problem of many people (included me :lol:)

As I told you already, 2 fans draw too many power from your battery, if you use your fans while charging all the day I cannot tell how many percent of the battery will be charged because it depends on the sun... but honestly, I don't think your battery will be charged more than 20%... it's very hard to estimate like this... Plus at night, if your battery is not charged enough, you will not be able to use your 2 fans for so many hours...

Solar does not make miracle! You want to draw from your 100 Ah battery 130 amp... it's already more than the total capacity of your battery, then you want to have battery pa at night... how can a 100 watt solar panel provide enough current to charge the battery + provide energy for 2 fans??? I'm sorry but it is not realistic, you need more batteries and/or more panels.

if you have already all the components of your solar system, why don't you try to run one fan while charging and see what happen?

yes you are right.... the best talaga is to test in real... Theory is often far from the reality! I like the 12 volt rechargeable fan that you post kanina... sana meron dito... it will solve the problem of many people (included me :lol:)

sir ito ung feature ng 20amp
PWM auto shut off for over and undercharging

nku sir wl p skin ang item sa fri or sat pa,,ndi q p po alam feature ng bwat item lalo n charge/controller?
basta ito po ang sset- up?

1x100watt solar panel
1x20ap charge/controller
1x100am deep cycle battery
1x1000watt pure sine wave inverter

pede penge ako diagram nan with circuit breaker :pray: or ano maganda if magkron ng shorted?:pray:

sir pede kaya to sa exhaust fan q
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=12316&main=158

my feature b to auto off,, ung open xa ng 1 hour den off xa then open xa after 45 min:)

Yes the timer is a good idea... it works well with ref and aircon so the same with fan....You can program it to run 15 minutes every hour(it's enough for an exhaust fan)....... for the diagram, let me see if I find one!

Edit: sorry akala ko, meron ka na mga components... so, pag may budget ka, dagdag mo 1 bateria at 1 mechanical timer at huwag kalimutan 1 digital tester!

re Edit: check this very good website for diagram examples and calculation
http://www.freesunpower.com/example_systems.php
http://www.freesunpower.com/overview.php
http://www.freesunpower.com/solar_simulator.php

Last edited:

pa bm muna ts. sobrang haBa naman...

Yes the timer is a good idea... it works well with ref and aircon so the same with fan....You can program it to run 15 minutes every hour(it's enough for an exhaust fan)....... for the diagram, let me see if I find one!

Edit: sorry akala ko, meron ka na mga components... so, pag may budget ka, dagdag mo 1 bateria at 1 mechanical timer at huwag kalimutan 1 digital tester!

sir mrn n pero ang dating sa fri or sat
ito po

1x100 watt solar panel
1x20amp charge/controller
1x100amh deep cycle battery
1x1000 watt pure sine wave inverter

yan lng ibigay n package skin sir,,
good for 1 exhaust fan 70w at 1 ceiling fan 65w

ano pa kulng sir?

- - - Updated - - -

ito po

1x100 watt solar panel

ano pa kulng sir?

magkano nga po pl ung sa inyong set up?

Last edited:

medyo expensive bro, i just go for inverter .. yung maliit lang para cheaper para sa ilaw pag may brownout..

ano ang set up na tama lang sa need ko?

1 laptop heavy use
1 lcd tv na 70 watts
heavy use

1 ilaw para sa lamp shade tuwing gabi lang

ano ang set up na bagay sa akin at prices nito
thanks

sir ito ung feature ng 20amp
PWM auto shut off for over and undercharging
Simple charge controllers stop charging a battery when they exceed a set high voltage level, and re-enable charging when battery voltage drops back below that level. Pulse width modulation (PWM) and maximum power point tracker (MPPT) technologies are more electronically sophisticated, adjusting charging rates depending on the battery's level, to allow charging closer to its maximum capacity. Charge controllers may also monitor battery temperature to prevent overheating. Some charge controller systems also display data, transmit data to remote displays, and data logging to track electric flow over time.
Source: Wikipedia

ito po

1x100 watt solar panel

ano pa kulng sir?

- - - Updated - - -

ito po

1x100 watt solar panel

ano pa kulng sir?

magkano nga po pl ung sa inyong set up?

If it's a package... just wait to have it and then try it with only one fan first and see how your battery discharge and how long it takes to recharge... The best talaga is to try when you get it so you will know for sure what you can power... you need a breaker between the controller and the battery (but actually with this small setup it's ok if you don't have one, at least for the time to try it) but you MUST put a wire to the earth (copper) to ground your solar panel and also a ground from the inverter to the earth. That's it lang! Don't worry, it is not complicated, you will see once you have it ... mine is around 30 k.

medyo expensive bro, i just go for inverter .. yung maliit lang para cheaper para sa ilaw pag may brownout..

yup... it's expensive... I really do hope that one day it will be affordable for everybody :pray:

ano ang set up na tama lang sa need ko?

1 laptop heavy use
1 lcd tv na 70 watts
heavy use

1 ilaw para sa lamp shade tuwing gabi lang

ano ang set up na bagay sa akin at prices nito
thanks

100 watts solar panel
120 Ah battery
600 watts pure sine wave inverter

This is a minimum... it depends also if you use tv and laptop in daytime mostly or at night and if your laptop is new or old (old laptop 90 watts and more while charging, new laptop 40 watts!) For your lamp shade, change your bulb with a led bulb, so it will not consume battery (very little)
If you can afford, I suggest you to buy a bigger inverter (let's say 1000 watts) because it's more likely than once you see how it runs and how much you save, you may want to add some batteries and/or panels :)

For the price, it depends where you buy and if it's branded or imported from europe or cheap made in china... minimum price around 12k

Simple charge controllers stop charging a battery when they exceed a set high voltage level, and re-enable charging when battery voltage drops back below that level. Pulse width modulation (PWM) and maximum power point tracker (MPPT) technologies are more electronically sophisticated, adjusting charging rates depending on the battery's level, to allow charging closer to its maximum capacity. Charge controllers may also monitor battery temperature to prevent overheating. Some charge controller systems also display data, transmit data to remote displays, and data logging to track electric flow over time.

automatic n ba ito ggmitin,meaning to say, pag nligay mo na ito wla k na issetting p iba pra gumana ang controller at mcontrol nya ang over charge mag enable if below level?

tnx:clap:

- - - Updated - - -

If it's a package... just wait to have it and then try it with only one fan first and see how your battery discharge and how long it takes to recharge... The best talaga is to try when you get it so you will know for sure what you can power... you need a breaker between the controller and the battery (but actually with this small setup it's ok if you don't have one, at least for the time to try it) but you MUST put a wire to the earth (copper) to ground your solar panel and also a ground from the inverter to the earth. That's it lang! Don't worry, it is not complicated, you will see once you have it ... mine is around 30 k.

yup... it's expensive... I really do hope that one day it will be affordable for everybody :pray:

100 watts solar panel
120 Ah battery
600 watts pure sine wave inverter

This is a minimum... it depends also if you use tv and laptop in daytime mostly or at night and if your laptop is new or old (old laptop 90 watts and more while charging, new laptop 40 watts!) For your lamp shade, change your bulb with a led bulb, so it will not consume battery (very little)
If you can afford, I suggest you to buy a bigger inverter (let's say 1000 watts) because it's more likely than once you see how it runs and how much you save, you may want to add some batteries and/or panels :)

For the price, it depends where you buy and if it's branded or imported from europe or cheap made in china... minimum price around 12k

sa charging sir,, paano q malalaman na ito fully charge? my mkikita ba ako sa controller n 100% full battery charge or light indicator if green is full and red light is need to recharge or ndi ko mkikita red light kc dahil sa controller tutulong ito mag re-charge if below level?(automatic)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 148956
automatic n ba ito ggmitin,meaning to say, pag nligay mo na ito wla k na issetting p iba pra gumana ang controller at mcontrol nya ang over charge mag enable if below level?

- - - Updated - - -

sa charging sir,, paano q malalaman na ito fully charge? my mkikita ba ako sa controller n 100% full battery charge or light indicator if green is full and red light is need to recharge or ndi ko mkikita red light kc dahil sa controller tutulong ito mag re-charge if below level?(automatic)

......sir ganan b ung set with breaker?:yipee:

Attachments

• solar-diagram.jpg
    solar-diagram.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 43

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 858355

......sir ganan b ung set with breaker?:yipee:

YES to all your questions :clap:

YES to all your questions :clap:

-----------------------

maraming salamat to all answering my question sir

w8 q nlng ang component q sir,, jan k lng sir pag my tanong q post q lng dito.. hehe sobrang dme salamat sa iu sir
:clap::clap::clap::yipee:

-----------------------

maraming salamat to all answering my question sir

w8 q nlng ang component q sir,, jan k lng sir pag my tanong q post q lng dito.. hehe sobrang dme salamat sa iu sir
:clap::clap::clap::yipee:

You are very welcome... and please tell us when you get your package how it runs! If you don't mind, magkano ang package mo?

possible kya to sa computer shop

You are very welcome... and please tell us when you get your package how it runs! If you don't mind, magkano ang package mo?

---------------------

possible kya to sa computer shop

yup but medyo mahal... read back kunti, someone ask me an estimation for 30 led monitors the other day....

---------------------

medyo mahal... but depende sa quality and if you have a warranty..

yup but medyo mahal... read back kunti, someone ask me an estimation for 30 led monitors the other day....

medyo mahal... but depende sa quality and if you have a warranty..

with warranty and heavy duty, kugng baga class A,,pero ndi q lam kugn totoo nga kc tru txt lng kmi, COD all component
ito ung panel and 1000 watt pure sine wave inverter
ung panel 100 wattt

View attachment 148962View attachment 148963

sir pede q b to
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod...12316&main=158
sa ngaun, meralco base electricity gamit q
pra ma-control q pag open?
(exhaust Fan)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 2