Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to unlock your brain's full potential

I enjoyed reading this informative piece. Its all about perception. The way you think and solve problems.

If you believe you will never be successful or smart, then it will never happen. You need to truly want it, in order to have it.

Ganun. Yung about sa sugar, nagtaka lang ako. Kasi chocolate (sweet din naman yung dba) sabi nila nakakatulong daw before exams. Sabi ng teacher namin noon sa UPCAT. Ang gulo. :~)

I gues i wil download sonatas rather than billboard top 100 songs.

ganun pala yun..
gawain ko kasi bago less than 1 hr bago mag-exam, tulog > review > exam.. kaya remembered lahat ng info na nareview ko..

medyo true siguro pero medyo mahirap isipin eh, basahin nyo yung lost symbol ni dan brown, ganda yun yungkol sa brain,:lol:

DagDAG ko lng TS
Pg nag highlight tayo ng book use only color yellow or green
Kc ung color n yn ang mas mbilis ma abs0rb o matandaan ng brain ntn hehe

pa subscribe muna TS.. kailangan koto :lol:

Back
Top Bottom