Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Huawei P8 Lite Q&A!

htfan

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just bought the P8 Lite and found some funny stuff to share:

1. Can I browsing the Internet while having call in the same time by using P8 Lite?
I realize that P8 Lite not able to proceed the above two actions simultaneously. Reason being is for instance, if your P8 Lite is supporting 3G, your signal will turn to 2G when you received a call. Hence, we unable to browse Internet during call.

2. Why only one of the P8 Lite’s speaker is functioning?
Chill bro! In order to maintain the beauty design symmetry of P8 Lite, actually the left side is speaker and the right side is microphone!
View attachment 277893

3. How to backup your P8 Lite’s data?
There are various ways to backup the data from a mobile to another mobile. However, the below method will be much easier!
View attachment 277894

You may tick the data which you desired to backup!

View attachment 277897

How to restore the data? It is pretty easy as well, what you need to do is just click on “Restore”!

View attachment 277898

Feel free to comment on below if any P8 Lite guidance is needed, I will try my best to reply! ^_^

Attachments

• W9C8LK.jpg
    W9C8LK.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9
  • oEkAHa.jpg
    oEkAHa.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Rww7Hc.png
    Rww7Hc.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 1
  • xbuCch.png
    xbuCch.png