Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

If You Got 24k pesos in your hand. what phone would be the best to buy? and why?

moimoi0029

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
If You Got 24k pesos in your hand. what phone would be the best to buy? and why?

i need your comments, because i'm planing to buy a new phone. yung tipong masasabi mo after mo bumili e ganito "sulit na sulit! ang esteeg!" :clap::clap::dance::yipee::beat::excited:

Re: If You Got 24k pesos in your hand. what phone would be the best to buy? and why?

HTC desire o desire z cguro.

Re: If You Got 24k pesos in your hand. what phone would be the best to buy? and why?

bakit naman?

first ano po mga trip mo sa buhay TS?

Im thinking Elephone S8. Parang gusto ko na bumitiw sa mga top of the line phone makers and go back to those unheard of bang-for-the-buck smartphones like the one aformentioned.

Currently using my old trusty LG G5 na binabayran ko parin kay Globe. Sigh:cry::cry:

I think Samsung 8 yun lang da best for android

Ease of use, security ng data at less vulnerabilities and exploits go with apple products.

BLACK SHARK GAMING PHONE new from xiaomi. Super astigggg. kaso need mo pa mag hintay boss bago ma release yung global. :excited::excited:

agree ako mag xiaomi phone ka.search ka lang sa sites nila.

HMMM.. better to save it po hehehe pero kung madami naman akong per PS4 for gaming♥

A Oneplus 5. A flagship SoC attached with a mid ranger's price. Has modest vendor support from the company itself and vast third party developer support that would make even hardcore PC enthusiast blush (software wise, as internal hardware modifications on a mobile device is near impossible and not worth the money and effort).

If you have the knowledge to tinker the inner workings of an android device, I guarantee you much, much, much fun.

Back
Top Bottom