Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Investagrams Alternative - All Stock Market Monitoring

Anonymous3021

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi, Mga ka-mobi.

I am learning how to trade a user of investa platform.

I really like it kaso for the past few months ads for their premium is spamming the site everytime I switch tabs or every 20-30 secs and it gets really annoying na.

I understand their purpose of using ads but it really damages na my user experience since you have to close the pop up ad for every 20-30 secs.

I wonder if may iba pang alternative that provides price movements of all stocks in 1 web page or if there's a way kung pano ma-lessen yung gantong interference kasi I find it inefficient.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom