Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Is it worth getting the Cherry Explorer Action Cam?

Veslyre

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering if it's worth getting the Cherry Mobile Explorer Action Cam 1/2?
I'd like to know your insights on this based on feature, usability, pros and cons. :)
Knowing it is at a very low price range for an action cam, does it fare well as a GoPro/SJCAM substitute?
I know Cherry Mobile to have quite crappy devices (no offense to those who use them, I was just unfortunate to have experienced really bad service with Cherry Mobile) but I still want to see if it will be worth getting an action cam from them.
Hoping to read your kind inputs :)

P.S.
Do either of them have a stabilizer? Similar to SJCAM's SJ5000+ Elite?

Last edited:
Sa SJCam ka na lang. Tried and tested plus madaling maghagilap ng accessories. Hindi maganda mga kuha ng Explorer 2 cam dun sa mga reviews. IMO kinda gimmicky na ginamit nila Android OS. Although mas versatile na naka-Android yung cam ang problema is hindi optimized yung hardware niya for images and videos.

Back
Top Bottom