Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Is "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" real?

infectious911

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am not a LOVE expert and everything I will say is based on my experience and perspective in life. So, I respect everyone's view point.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
What's your perspective on this?
What's your experience?
What's your definition of love?
Does it really happen at first sight?
Could this be true or do you need to wake up from your fantasies?

Here's my definition of LOVE:
An unconditional commitment towards an imperfect person, to seek their highest good, and often requires sacrifice.

I don't think this happens on the first sight.

Disclaimer: I am not a LOVE expert and everything I will say is based on my experience and perspective in life. So, I respect everyone's view point.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
What's your experience?

An unconditional commitment towards an imperfect person, to seek their highest good, and often requires sacrifice.

For me it is not, it's more likely you got attracted to someone pero yung love, it will come kapag kinilala mo pa maigi yung isang tao.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
What's your experience?

No. It's just intense attraction or intense lust that is usually mistaken as love.

Love at First Sight.

Here is my take on this.

Love is a very subjective word.
It's kind of like an uncertain wound
You wouldn't call it a fatal wound
until it does cause a fatal injury

So is Love. You wouldn't call it love
Until it hits you hard, and you accepted it
Despite what everyone else believes

Cue word. "BELIEVE"

You have to believe that you love somebody
Before you recognize it to be nothing else but love.

Love at first sight
Is a sort of an uncertain feeling
It comes in like a strong desire for someone
You haven't actually met prior to the current instance
But there is that lingering uncomfortable feeling
That this may be more than it..
But you don't care enough to label it as anything
Until one day.. you find a name to this feeling.
Anf you named it.. "LOVE"

Whereas somewhere along the way
It may have been just you liked someone a lot
And it just escalated almost perfectly to your favor
As if the stars aligned for you and that one person
As if you are invincible and unstoppable.

And this.. for me..

Is love at first sight.

--------------------

From how I see this.
This usually happens
When one has that strong longing
For a certain somebody that fills in
A void or a resume in their heads
And somehow this person walk into their lives
As if it was a bad joke or a wish granted
And somehow it just magically works out.

---------

So Yeah, it could be an intense desire
Intense lust, instense longing
It could be almost anything
But as long as one believes its love
One can hardly contest against one's definition of love

Last edited:
Hindi naman mabubuo ang "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" kung hindi totoo. It's a yes for me.
For those who are saying na LOVE follows, ganito kase yan. Yes tumibok ang puso mo, by that ibig sabihin nainlove ka. Pero as the day goes by lalo na kung nagkakakilala na kayo, it's either madeveloped deeper or mag fade, it's because depende yan sa magiging impression mo sa taong iyon. So the "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" is valid and true kung ang batayan mo is kung NAINLOVE ka.

Lust? Kamo di mo mararamdaman yung LOVE pag lust ang nauna sa first sight mo, talagang malibog ka lang para irelate mo yung lust sa "Love at First Sight". Ang tumibok sayo ay ang uten mo.. Hahahah! Realtalk.. Pisyow!

Hindi naman mabubuo ang "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" kung hindi totoo. It's a yes for me.
For those who are saying na LOVE follows, ganito kase yan. Yes tumibok ang puso mo, by that ibig sabihin nainlove ka. Pero as the day goes by lalo na kung nagkakakilala na kayo, it's either madeveloped deeper or mag fade, it's because depende yan sa magiging impression mo sa taong iyon. So the "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" is valid and true kung ang batayan mo is kung NAINLOVE ka.

Lust? Kamo di mo mararamdaman yung LOVE pag lust ang nauna sa first sight mo, talagang malibog ka lang para irelate mo yung lust sa "Love at First Sight". Ang tumibok sayo ay ang uten mo.. Hahahah! Realtalk.. Pisyow!

I respect your opinion. But what is the basis of your love?
Pag tumitibok ang puso ibig sabihin buhay ka, hindi ibig sabihin inlove ka agad. And "as the day goes by" -- meaning hindi na at first sight yun. And like you said, "depende sa impression" so meaning, it takes time. "At first sight" means immediately. So I think you have to clarify your definitions.

Lust? That's man's nature. Hindi naman ibig sabihin ng lust is malibog ka na. Lust is your fleshly desires. It includes your desire to buy things you don't need. That is lusting too.

Anyways, clear your definitions and make it clear.

Thanks tho for your response. ;)

libog po yun lang.
What's your experience?
yung unang tingin mu gustu mo na agad sya mapa sayu.
love ang dahilan kung bakit tayu buhay pa.
hindi nu. libog lang po talaga yun.
hindi po talaga tutuo yun. natural lang po talaga mag pantasya.
pero posible maging real yun kung isasantabi natin ang libog at
uumpisahan natin magsalita.

it could, but doesn't mean it would last

pwede mong paniwalaan pero wag pa-dalos dalos

I respect your opinion. But what is the basis of your love?
Pag tumitibok ang puso ibig sabihin buhay ka, hindi ibig sabihin inlove ka agad. And "as the day goes by" -- meaning hindi na at first sight yun. And like you said, "depende sa impression" so meaning, it takes time. "At first sight" means immediately. So I think you have to clarify your definitions.

Lust? That's man's nature. Hindi naman ibig sabihin ng lust is malibog ka na. Lust is your fleshly desires. It includes your desire to buy things you don't need. That is lusting too.

Anyways, clear your definitions and make it clear.

Thanks tho for your response. ;)

Napaka linaw ng tanong. Do not connect sa LITERAL na salita yung pagtibok ng puso para mabuhay ang tao. Love kase yun, Kung sainyo LUST at first sight. Ay may problema kayo psychologically. Sabi pa nga may basic instinct tayo, hindi naman LITERAL na Love at First sight. Na unang tingin lang, of course may proseso rin yan like sa isang eye ball, may mga friends kayo nagkita kita, may nakilala kayo, tayong mga lalaki or babae eh may mga standard kung anong gusto natin sa isang lalaki o babae, natural yung makita yung beauty sa una and that catches your attention and by that yung instinct natin nag ttrigger like "Ang simple lang nya, ang lambing ng boses nya, ang ganda ng mga mata nya." By that simple instinct ba hindi ka naiinlove? Masyado kase kayong literal pagdating sa salitang Love at First sight.

At grabe yung sagot nyo na libog lang, sobrang green naman nyan. Hahahahahah! Wala na bang respeto sa babae talaga?
Hindi porket lust yung nararamdaman nyo eh hindi nag eexist ang LOVE at first sight. Magkaiba yang dalawa..

hmmm saakin di ko alam kung love at first sight yun kasi mga 12years old palang ako nakita ko na sya at namangha naako sa kanya di ko rin masasabi na lust kasi both na bata pa kami at di pa masyado mature katawan niya at diko at ayaw kong isipin yung mga kalokohan o kabastusan sa kanya hahaha till now ganun parin ako kaso torpe eh
love at first sight ba yun?

Simple lang TS. Di totoo ang "love at first sight" dahil sa "love is blind".hahaha....peace!

Nonsense

What's your experience?
Lahat crush at first sight, not love.

Basta ako dumaan din ng Love at First Sight sa ikatlong beses namin na pagkikita...

nuon OO.
sa panahon ngaun(mga kabataan), nag evolve na ung Love sa Attraction or Pagnanasa. Minsan pa, Love at First Sight lang nga, pag nag second sight, wala na love. haha

Back
Top Bottom