Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Isa Bang Ilustrasyon o Parabula Ang Isinasaad sa Lukas 16:19-31?

kurungkoy23

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ating basahin:

Luke 16:19-31

King James Version

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

**Walang nakalagay na ito ay isang parabula o isang ilustrasyon lamang.

Basahin ulit natin sa salin ng Tagalog:

Luke 16:19-31
Ang Dating Biblia Version

19 Mayroon ngang isang taong mayaman, at siya'y nagdaramit ng kulay ube at maselang lino, at sa araw-araw ay kumakain ng sagana:
20 At isang pulubi na ang pangala'y Lazaro, lipos ng mga sugat, ay inilalagay sa kaniyang pintuan,
21 At naghahangad na mapakain ng mga mumo na nangahuhulog mula sa dulang ng mayaman; oo, at lumapit pati ang mga aso at hinihimuran ang kaniyang mga sugat.
22 At nangyari, na namatay ang pulubi at siya'y dinala ng mga anghel sa sinapupunan ni Abraham: at namatay naman ang mayaman, at inilibing.
23 At sa Hades na nasa mga pagdurusa ay itiningin niya ang kaniyang mga mata, at natanaw sa malayo si Abraham, at si Lazaro ay nasa kaniyang sinapupunan.
24 At siya'y sumigaw at sinabi, Amang Abraham, maawa ka sa akin, at suguin mo si Lazaro, upang itubog niya sa tubig ang dulo ng kaniyang daliri, at palamigin ang aking dila; sapagka't naghihirap ako sa alab na ito.
25 Datapuwa't sinabi ni Abraham, Anak, alalahanin mo na ikaw ay tumanggap ng iyong mabubuting bagay sa iyong pamumuhay, at si Lazaro sa gayon ding paraan ay masasamang bagay: datapuwa't ngayon, ay inaaliw siya rini, at ikaw ay nasa kahirapan.
26 At bukod sa lahat ng ito, ay may isang malaking banging nakalagay sa pagitan namin at ninyo, upang ang mga magibig tumawid buhat dini hanggang sa inyo ay hindi maari, at gayon din walang makatawid mula diyan hanggang sa amin.
27 At sinabi niya, Ipinamamanhik ko nga sa iyo, ama, na suguin mo siya sa bahay ng aking ama;
28 Sapagka't ako'y may limang kapatid na lalake; upang sa kanila'y patotohanan niya, baka pati sila'y mangaparito sa dakong ito ng pagdurusa.
29 Datapuwa't sinabi ni Abraham, Nasa kanila si Moises at ang mga propeta; bayaang sila'y pakinggan nila.
30 At sinabi niya, Hindi amang Abraham: datapuwa't kung ang isang mula sa mga patay ay makaparoon sa kanila, sila'y mangagsisisi.
31 At sinabi niya sa kaniya, Kung di nila pinakikinggan si Moises at ang mga propeta, ay di rin mangahihikayat sila, kahit ang isa'y magbangon sa mga patay.

**Walang pa ring nakasaad na ito ay isang parabula o isang ilustrasyon lamang.

Ngayon, atin namang basahin sa New World Translation:

19 “There was a rich man who used to dress in purple and linen,n enjoying himself day after day with magnificence.
20 But a beggar named Lazʹa·rus used to be put at his gate, covered with ulcers
21 and desiring to be filled with the things dropping from the table of the rich man. Yes, even the dogs would come and lick his ulcers.
22 Now in the course of time, the beggar died and was carried off by the angels to Abraham’s side.“Also, the rich man died and was buried.
23 And in the Grave he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and he saw Abraham from afar and Lazʹa·rus by his side.
24 So he called and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazʹa·rus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this blazing fire.’
25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you had your fill of good things in your lifetime, but Lazʹa·rus for his part received bad things. Now, however, he is being comforted here, but you are in anguish.o
26 And besides all these things, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that those who want to go over from here to you cannot, neither may people cross over from there to us.’
27 Then he said, ‘That being so, I ask you, father, to send him to the house of my father,
28 for I have five brothers, in order that he may give them a thorough witness so that they will not also come into this place of torment.’
29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to these.’p
30 Then he said, ‘No, indeed, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead.’”

**Muli, walang nakasulat na nagsasabing ang tema patungkol sa Mayamang Lalaki at Lazaro na mababasa sa Lukas 16:19 hanggang 31 ay isang parabula o isang ilustrasyon lamang.

At kung ating mapapansin, sinambit pa ang mga pangalan ng propeta ng Lumang Tipan na si Moises na syang tunay na tao at hindi ilustrasyon lamang.

Ginagamit itong dahilan ng mga kulto upang pasinungalingan ang doktrina na totoo ang impyerno.

Upang makakuha ng mas higit pang kaalaman sa katotohanan patungkol sa impyerno, i-click lamang ang link na ito: https://www.symbianize.com/threads/ang-katotohanan-tungkol-sa-impyerno.2352/

Last edited:
Meron naman impyerno sa ibang multiverse kasi sa atin ngayon while im typing this wala pa ang impyerno dpa pa nagaganap yan di pa nga tinatapon yung satanas s earth e nasa ikatlong langit pa inaasar araw araw si God sa ugali pinapakita ng mga kristiyano?

If we will understand bible literally we will never understand it because most of it came from concept of people living around that era.

"Bosom of Abraham" it means lap literally. But figuratively Abraham's side or Abraham's bosom is a reference to being in heaven.

Attachments

• IMG_20220530_184341.jpg
    IMG_20220530_184341.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom