Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Just sharing: how to root sony xperia c3 lollipop (stable and safest way)

iterno

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: im not responsible for any damage it may cause to your device so be careful. Basta nag work xa sakin.. Just saw this TUT sa xda.

how to root sony xperia c3(stable and safest way)
I've been searching the net looking for a way to root my c3 then i saw this thread so im sharing this to you guys.... Tnx nmn jan kung helpful to sa inyo...
Let's start... Things we need...
1. patience
2. Read and understand the tut.
3.1. Kingroot
3.2. Busybox
3.4. Fx file explorer
3.4.1.fx root add-on
Then follow this steps.
opy all the files to your?external SD card, into a folder called mrw.
1. download mrw and extract it to your sd card?
2. Install Kingroot (if you have Kinguser, go into the app and unroot your device, do not reboot) and FX File Explorer, alongside the root add-on
3. Run Kingroot (it'll root your device)
4. Open FX, then open System (root). Grant root privileges.
5. Locate and run the script mrw/root.sh as root.
6. It'll run for a while, when SuperSU appears, immediately update binaries.?
7. It'll again run for a while, wait till SuperSU finishes, then select 'REBOOT'.?

next using FX look for ROOT / DATA / APP / (folder called) eu.chainfire.supersu-1 route. SELECT FOLDER AND MOVE TO THIS ADDRESS ROOT / SYSTEM / APP after restarting the phone, and our app will be in the system and we can enjoy it without restrictions.

May nakatry na po ba nito?!

Andaming nagview wala namang nag feedback xD

Salamat! Pede po ba to s xperia z3 dual 5.1.1? Salamat po s sasagot

links and version po ng mga files na need pa post din po... :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom