Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

kamusta ang puso mo ngayon??

aq nasasaktan. kasi wla pa akong naging maayus na relationship and its always my problem minsan pag di ka pa nila naintindihan, they will blame you and accused you that you cheated them. where in the first place kahit ikaw nasasaktan. another thing that hurts me sabi nila ang isang tao daw na hindi nagkaroon ng maayos na relationship at nagkaroon ng maraming gf or bf is a failure in terms of relationships of course. and that hurt a lot. ouch.....

....:whistle:.. Di ko alam...whatever....

aq ganun prin. living without love life. because i'm a failure in that matters you know how ever i try it always brake my and their hearts into pieces hahaha. thats life

gusto na nya humimlay.....

biologically normal
pero ganun pa rin.. tanga..
pagod na nga
pero nonstop pa rin
:lolcard:

dumudugo pa din pero trying to survive without him...

Gul0ng gul0 din ang pus0 k0 as in..

si dg kasi ang manhid

owss???

kung naguguluhan ka bat di mo linawin....

hirap maghintay sa wala...
(manhid ba yan?)

kaw nga dyan....
haizt!..

gulong gulo din puso ko as in..sobra...
:help:

yung blood sa heart q ay nahihirapan na na dumaloy and the valve in my heart becoming weaker and weaker... may be because of over sugar my blood tends to thick. or because of my problems that affect me psychologically... hehe....

Back
Top Bottom