Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Latest] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810 S930) - how to root? merun na! check it now!

earl22online

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
[Latest] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810 S930) - how to root? merun na! check it now!

UPDATES!!!!

Eto na po yung "update.zip" ng S930 S3 clone ko.....

Download Mediafire links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kqm367b6u49a1xd/update.zip.001
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mvbrqdfga7csw6/update.zip.002
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nsgq9hk5btk51ff/update.zip.003
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zaffeiktwpt4zjv/update.zip.004

HJSPLIT download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/po3tl3dxa9y4dce/hjsplit.exe

Note: you need to download everything! all of the 4 archives (zip files) then join the files using HJSPLIT selecting the first zip file (.001) and all the parts will follow, and then the output file name...wait until you see the "update.zip" in the same folder location.

joining_3.jpg

*******************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************

LATEST UPDATES!

1. Added some screenshots for Root Checker & Superuser Granted Permissions!
2. Newly revised script! "root.bat"
3. Translated in English language

Note: Applicable only for Android Phones!

>>>

GOOD NEWS!!!

Last, feb. 8, 2013 at 1:46PM, I successfully rooted my samsung galaxy s3 clone korea (s930) using H_BLER'S method and the root app (root.exe) of portugese guy at xda dev, :thanks: to them for their root method...and now i'm very happy for my newly rooted phone! hahaha!!!

New Root Procedures:

1. Download & Extract the archive file (attachments below):

Root_v2.1+SPRD_Drivers.7z <<-- Newly Updated!!! English Version

Root_v1.2+SPRD_Drivers.7z <<-- English Version of old attachment below

Note: If the 1st link did'nt work for your phone, try the 2nd link above, then follow the procedure below with your phone attached to your pc, enabled debugging, & with installed required drivers....

2. Copy & paste the extracted folder you downloaded to C:\ similar to this "C:\Root_v2.1+SPRD_Drivers". Open the extracted folder, select the file "SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4.7z" then extract

3. Open the extracted driver folder, select & install the suited driver for your unit by running the "DPInst.exe" , after that enable "USB DEBUGGING" of the phone from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development) and enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES" of the phone from (Menu\Settings\Applications)

4. After installing the drivers, your pc must start detecting your phone, or you can easily check it in the device manager:

- Spreadtrum Phone >> Android Composite ADB Interface (driver instaled with Android SDK)
- Spreadtrum Phone >> SCI General U2S(AT) (COM3) (Google Search: Spreadtrum Drivers)
- Spreadtrum Phone >> SCI Vendor U2S(DIAG) (COM4) (Google Search: Spreadtrum Drivers)

attachment.php

All drivers must be installed successfully!!! No yellow marks!!!

sprd.png

5. Open the folder Root_v2.1+SPRD_Drivers > root_2.1 > platform-tools, find the "adb_usb.ini" file, open it in notepad, at the last line of the script, add the hex code of your phone driver, you can check it via device manager, follow screenshots below then save:

sprd3.png

sprd2.png

6. Run "root.bat" ,
You will get this info:

root_2_1.png

Press any key to continue . . .

root_2_1_1.png

- - - - - -

--- STARTING ----

--- WAITING FOR DEVICE ----

IF THE LISTS OF DEVICES IS EMPTY, THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK ...

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

List of devices attached

XXXXXXX device <<--- in here must be your phone device! that's very important!!!

Want root access

Cancel [n]

Select Root Access or Cancel (select "s" or "n" and press enter):

7. Your phone must be on the list of devices attached, then press "s" to proceed rooting....

You will get this info:

--- STARTING ----

--- WAITING FOR DEVICE ----

IF THE LISTS OF DEVICES IS EMPTY, THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK ...

[/COLOR]
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

List of devices attached
082787626 device <<--- something like this

Want root access

Cancel [n]

Select Root Access or Cancel (select "s" or "n" and press enter): s

8. It will now start rooting your phone, when it finish, your phone will reboot, if not and nothing happens, try again from #6....

9. Check your drawer apps, if superuser is installed successfully in phone, your DONE!, if not try again from #6

**TIPS: If superuser is installed, verify granted root access….that's the best sign of rooted device, install Root Checker (download from google play), then open root checker, and press "verify root" refer to screenshots below:

Screenshots: (Superuser Root Access Granted & Root Checker Pro)

10. and your DONE.....

- - - - - - - -

Old Root Procedures:

1. Download & Extract the archive file (download attachment (mf))

2. Open the extracted folder, select the file "SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4.7z" then extract

3. Open the extracted driver folder, select & install the suited driver for your unit by running the "DPInst.exe"

4. After installing the drivers, your pc must start detecting your phone, or you can easily check it in the device manager:

- Spreadtrum Phone >> Android Composite ADB Interface (driver instaled with Android SDK)
- Spreadtrum Phone >> SCI General U2S(AT) (COM3) (Google Search: Spreadtrum Drivers)
- Spreadtrum Phone >> SCI Vendor U2S(DIAG) (COM4) (Google Search: Spreadtrum Drivers)

attachment.php

All drivers must be installed successfully!!! No yellow marks!!!

5. Open the folder root_1.1 > platform-tools, run root.bat

You will get this info:

script root
Se a lista de devices estiver vazia, o script nao vai funcionar...
List of devices attached

XXXXXXX device <<--- in here must be your phone device! thats important!!!

Comecar processo de Root

Cancelar [n]

Selecione a opcao e o processo comecara (selecione "s" ou "n" e de enter):

6. Your phone must be on the list of devices attached, then press "s" to proceed rooting....

You will get this info:

script root
Se a lista de devices estiver vazia, o script nao vai funcionar...
List of devices attached

09387465 device

Comecar processo de Root

Cancelar [n]

Selecione a opcao e o processo comecara (selecione "s" ou "n" e de enter): s

7. Your phone will reboot, if not and nothing happens, try again starts from #5

8. Check your apps, if superuser is installed successfully in phone, your DONE, if not try again from #5

9. and your DONE.....

Give feedback na lang po if merun kayong questions or problems on the rooting procedure....

TIPS:

1.) Twice ko po ni-run yung root.bat bago sya nag-reboot! after that rooted na sya, Superuser is installed now & has granted root access!

2.) Sa mga susubok sa root app pero sa ibang model or cpu chipset ng android at kung gumana sa inyo, paki-update po ako dito or post yung mga android clone phones nyo dito para maupdate ko dito sa 1st page… :thanks:

3.) If you have problems on installing your own drivers for your unit, if the given drivers above didn't work for you, then download and install this small software, search on google: Moborobo OR (i.e. 'PdaNet for Android'). It will search suitable drivers for your device and install it automatically. You will see Android ADB Device or so.... in your Device Manager.

Thereafter open properties of your device from Device Manager. Go to 'Details' Tab and change 'Property' to Hardware Id….

You can see Device id.... something like this

USB\VID_1782&PID_5D04&REV_0229&MI_02
USB\VID_1782&PID_5D04&MI_02

Just copy these. Go the root app folder you downloaded earlier. Open the adb_usb.ini file and modify it using NotePad. You may open it in NotePad and paste the hardware ids lines in the file and save the file as adb_usb.ini.

Your adb_usb.ini file should contain lines like below:

USB\VID_1782&PID_5D04&REV_0229&MI_02
USB\VID_1782&PID_5D04&MI_02
0x1782
0x5D04

Your ADB prompt will start showing device now.

Solved some ERROR encountered while rooting:

1. "Read-only file system"
solution: type ADB root -d then afterwards ADB remount -d

2. "adbd cannot run as root in production builds"
solution: both adb remount and adb root don't work on a production build without altering ro.secure (boot.img has ro.secure set to 1, it drops permissions after it loads), but you can still remount /system by opening a shell, asking for root permissions and typing the mount command.

$ adb shell
$ su
# mount -o rw,remount /system

or

I've had this happen before. I fixed it by first killing adb with "adb kill-server", then do "adb root" to make adb run as root. Then you can "adb remount" to write to the filesystem, then push away! Hope that helps.

3. "adb server out of date issue"
solution: exit any "adb.exe" in your task manager, download the "adb.zip" in the attachment below, then extract, copy & paste the adb files (including the adb.exe) to the root app folder you are using, then run "adb.exe".

Supported Links:

[Q] Rooting Chinese Spreadtrum Phone w/ Android 4.0.3
- XDA Developers
How to solve Android adb device not found errors

Can't get ADB Root Access in certain ROMs?
- XDA Developers
ADB Shell! - Pro Root method!

ADB Shell! - Alternate root method.

Home of Superuser

Run ADB in Root Mode with ADBD Insecure

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1899288

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1562595

Tutorial: A Guide to Link2SD for Android

:thanks: lang po ok na.....

>>>

ACTUAL SPECS OF THE UNIT using Antutu Benchmark

CPU HARDWARE: SP8810
CPU MODEL: ARMv7 PROCESSOR (VFPv3,NEON)
CPU FREQUENCY: 400.0-1024.0 MHZ
OPERATING SYSTEM: ANDROID 4.0.3 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
GPU VENDOR: ARM
GPU RENDER: Mali-300
GPU VERSION: OPENGL E520
MEMORY SIZE(INTERNAL): 126.3/506
MEMORY SIZE(EXTERNAL): UPGRADABLE UPTO 32GB
RAM: 512MB DDR3
DISPLAY SIZE: 4.7 Inch ( TFT, Capacitive Touch Screen )
RESOLUTION: 480 x 800 ( 260k Colors )
CAMERA: Dual Camera 2MP Back & 0.3MP Front 1600 x 1200 Pixels ( LED Flash & Auto Focus )
CONNECTIVITY: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby ( 1 Micro & 1 Regular SIM )

Screenshots:

08200333_081943761375efdb12eb7aba2e462939d768a27d88d4273b9.jpg

082004459_081925902cafe90b5a1ed91f9c6c8221232ce7db5549d9c64.jpg
082004420_081943805f11337a790791f1c64635a071ed3588fec4b52e1.jpg
08200472_08193425498d55f154643b063bb93ea001cdc5f5e32c4e500.jpg

GalaxyS34.jpg

GalaxyS37.jpg

GalaxyS38.jpg

GalaxyS39.jpg

GalaxyS310.jpg

Attachments

• adb.zip
    291.9 KB · Views: 616
  • USB-Spreadtrum Android.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 926
  • spreadtrum_driver.zip
    243.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Spreadtrum CPU USB Driver_4.rar
    244 KB · Views: 549
  • SPREADTRUM SCI-USB2Serial-version-1.5.6.1.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 963
Last edited:
Re: [HELP] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810) - how to root? pwede po ba?

Comments & Feedbacks:

try these codes mga pre sa recovery (volume -, menu, on switch)

mount /system
mount sdcard
cp /sdcard/su /system/bin
chmod 06755 /system/bin/su
reboot

naroot ko rin ung sc6820a (gt-i9300 spreadtrum china clone) ko after trying many rooting techniques eto lang ang nakapag root

Hi,

Yes Window 7 64-bit po ang OS. Please see attached screenshots.

After I failed rooting my device last night, I tried it again this morning. I reset my phone again and plugged it in to the pc.

• In #1, the pc detected the phone. That brought a smile.
  • Then i installed the drivers again using the V2.1, please check #2. Note the error with Google something, something.
  • I opened the Device manager and they are still YELLOW MARKS. Kamot ulo ulit this was where I finished off last night. Sige tuloy lang, I said to myself.
  • So when I was about to grab a screenshot of my edited adb_usb.ini, I noticed that I made DOUBLE ENTRIES OF THE HEX CODE, :slap: Stupid me. *insert facepalm with incoherent grumbling here*
  • So I promptly deleted then saved the .ini file, making sure I made no other unwanted text insertions.
  • I ran root.bat, see #4, It didn't reboot. So I decided to follow with your advice ala brute force attack till it reboots
  • On my 2nd try, see#5, the phone suddenly rebooted and superuser now appears on my apps.
  • Just to make sure it has root access, I installed root checker as advised, and it says it is.

The phone has successfully been rooted. :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I think future users should take note and check for any double entries in adb_usb.ini when they are constantly failing to root their device. I berated myself for overlooking this part. I then realized that it happened because I was going back and forth with the instructions, thus it opened a small window for overlooking small details like this.

This instance also shows that even if you had drivers with YELLOW MARKS, you can still root your device. I do not know why but I successfully rooted my device even if they are tagged in yellow. Maybe the TS could make something more out of this as to why it followed through despite the problems with the ninoy marks.

Thank you for posting this tut. Salamat. :clap: :excited:

Now I have a question, so, rooted na po ang s3 clone ko, what now? Honestly, I did this more out of curiosity than out of need. I don't know what to do past this point. Does this mean, pwede na po ako maginstall/upgrade to jellybean os and how will i do that? :lmao:

attachment.php

http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=15786295&postcount=247

mga TS confirm ko lang...

Pwede din yung ROOTING PROCESS na to sa

"iPhone 5 Clone Thunderbird Premium Dual Core"

although, nung binili namin tong IP5 eh nakaroot. - mali naman yung procedure...

nakainstall ang Superuser
pero walang proper root access...

so we used "superoneclick" to unroot the phone and remove the superuser.

then we try this process, changing the ADB values,

Voila, rooted na...:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=15791805&postcount=249

Thanks for the tool! It works on my Samsung Galaxy S3 clone (S930) - Vietnam model.
:thanks:

hahaha ayun na sya lumabas na sa "SU" salamats bosssss

salamat dito na root ko na rin sa wakas s3 ko :clap::yipee:

wowwwww finally na roroot ko narin, salamat TS

TS yun nga palang lauincher ko deafault launcher yan salamat kasi natutunan ko sa thread mo mag root heheh! update na lang ng rom kailangan natin.:excited::excited::excited:

Salamat ng madami dito TS! 100% WORKING! :thumbsup: Just follow the steps, hindi kayo aabutin ng 10 minutes. Salamat tlaga TS!!!!!!! :praise::praise::praise::praise:

Successfully rooted po ung sakin... :dance::clap::yipee:Thanks mga Master:yipee::clap::dance: im using windows 8.. :help:another mga master.. panu po ba palitan ung android nga start up logo at animation??:help:

Last edited:

pa-UP po :help: :thanks:

Uhm, nacheck ko na po yan bro, gumamit kasi sila ng Clockwork Recovery (CWM) Mod, so ibig sabihin nyan through flashing ng modified na rom ang ginawa nila, eh stocked rom pa ang gamit nitong s3 clone ko eh, wala pa akong backup ng stocked rom nya, kaya delikado pa i-flash ito at saka iba din yung binanggit nila na CPU nung s3 nila "MT6575", magkaiba kami ng CPU chipset, itong akin "SP8810" ang CPU chipset nya, kaya di talaga pwede yun eh, by the way :thanks: pa rin sa suggestion mo bro :thumbsup:

May nahanap na ako, pero itatry ko palang, medyo may problem lang sa installation ng cpu chipset driver nya eh, di ako makahanap ng compatible na driver para sa SP8810 Spreadtrum, nag-iinstall sya ng driver pero di madetect sa laptop ko, baka dito sa XP ko may problema eh...di ko pa sure...

Bro im using the same exact phone im trying out a rooting method now ill give you feedback if ever it worked for me

if yours do pa post naman dito na procedure mo sir.

Bro im using the same exact phone im trying out a rooting method now ill give you feedback if ever it worked for me

if yours do pa post naman dito na procedure mo sir.

>>>

Ok bro, i'll be waiting for your feedback...sana maging successful yan para maishare din natin sa iba kung ano mang method ang uubra dito sa s3 clone natin.... :excited: medyo busy pa kasi ako ngayon eh reviewing for the incoming board... :yipee: i'll be posting din my results here if ever maging successful yung rooting method na gagamitin ko... :thumbsup:

same unit po sakin mga boss any update?
walapa aq mahanap
my nakitaaq mga site pro kaylangan ng driver ng unit
meron ba kayu jan?
check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArG5PvYdwZ0

Last edited:

last po san kaya makaka bili ng leather case nyaung my coversa harap

last po san kaya makaka bili ng leather case nyaung my coversa harap

bumili na rin ako ng ganyan para sa s3 clone ko booklet case ang tawag dyan kaso di nagkasya eh medyo mataba ng kunte, ang bilhin mo na lang yung otterbox na may rubber para stretcheable sya para sure na kakasya sya diba..

pa ot lang..maganda ba quality ng camera nya?:)

yung akin ang model is bp i9300 na root ko na sya...ang prob ko na lang cwm saka custom rom

yung akin ang model is bp i9300 na root ko na sya...ang prob ko na lang cwm saka custom rom

panu mo ginawa boss?
pa lagay lamag ng specs ny unit mo qong parihas tnx
:thumbsup:

bumili na rin ako ng ganyan para sa s3 clone ko booklet case ang tawag dyan kaso di nagkasya eh medyo mataba ng kunte, ang bilhin mo na lang yung otterbox na may rubber para stretcheable sya para sure na kakasya sya diba

ganun cge salamat boss

panu mo ginawa boss?
pa lagay lamag ng specs ny unit mo qong parihas tnx

ito yung specs
CPU HARDWARE: SP8810
CPU MODEL: ARMv7 PROCESSOR (VFPv3,NEON)
CPU FREQUENCY: 400.0-1024.0 MHZ
OPERATING SYSTEM: ANDROID 4.0.3 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
GPU VENDOR: ARM
GPU RENDER: Mali-300
GPU VERSION: OPENGL E520
MEMORY SIZE(INTERNAL): 126.3/506
MEMORY SIZE(EXTERNAL): UPGRADABLE UPTO 32GB
CAMERA: 2MP WITH LED FLASH 1900X1600
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 480X854

kung gusto mo ma root yan type mo sa google "root using zegrush"

n!

Easy rooting toolkit (v3.0) created by DooMLoRD using exploit zergRush (Revolutionary Team) Credits go to all those involved in making this possible! ---------------------------------------------------------------[*] This script will: (1) root your device using latest zergRush exploit (16 Nov) (2) install Busybox (1.18.4) (3) install SU files (binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6) [*] Before you begin: (1) make sure you have installed adb drivers for your device (2) enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development) (3) enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES" from (Menu\Settings\Applications) (4) [OPTIONAL] increase screen timeout to 10 minutes (5) connect USB cable to PHONE and
then connect to PC

( panu un first stee boss ung
adb driver san mo nakuha ?)

n!

Easy rooting toolkit (v3.0) created by DooMLoRD using exploit zergRush (Revolutionary Team) Credits go to all those involved in making this possible! ---------------------------------------------------------------[*] This script will: (1) root your device using latest zergRush exploit (16 Nov) (2) install Busybox (1.18.4) (3) install SU files (binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6) [*] Before you begin: (1) make sure you have installed adb drivers for your device (2) enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development) (3) enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES" from (Menu\Settings\Applications) (4) [OPTIONAL] increase screen timeout to 10 minutes (5) connect USB cable to PHONE and
then connect to PC

( panu un first stee boss ung
adb driver san mo nakuha ?)

download mo muna yung driver nya ito ohh
after mo ma install yan..follow mo na yung pinost mo...ganun lang kadali

download mo muna yung driver nya ito ohh

after mo ma install yan..follow mo na yung pinost mo...ganun lang kadali

dl muna boss
feed back mamaya qng gumana !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

panu ma install ung driver boss?

Back
Top Bottom