Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo A60+ -Official Users Thread- "Rooting Instruction + Google Playstore Fix

Re: Lenovo A60+ -Official Users Thread- "Rooting Instruction + Google Playstore Fix

Hi, I've just bought this model and my surprise is that I only have 2 languages (english and chinese).
I'd like to root and change firmware but I've tried the tutorials of the first page and I receive always an error.
I have 2.3.6 (Build number A60+_S319_121113)(Baseband version MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V13.P10, 2012/07/13 13:26)

As I'm using google to translate the posts.... is there anyone who speaks english who could help me to root the phone??

I'm going to put the steps that I follow. Probably because of the translator I'm doing something wrong.

WITH FLASH TOOL (I have already installed the drivers)
1. I put the telephone in USB Debugging.
2. Turn off the phone and unplugged
3. Open SP Flash Tool
4. Select MT6575_Android_scatter.txt on Scatter-loading
5. Uncheck all the names and check only BOOTIMG
6. Click on Download and then YES
7. Press Volume UP and I plug the phone
8. Computer recognizes the phone on port COM18
9. The bar at the bottom starts in red and I continue pressing the Volume UP
10. When It finishes with the red bar, I receive an error S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL_(5054) amd what the phone disconnects and it changes to COM19

WITH MULTIPORTDOWNLOAD
1. I open the program
2. At backup option I have "Firmware Update". I can't select any other
3. I select the scatter file -> Download file sucesfully
4. I click on select all (both boxes) and the start all
5. Press Volume UP and I plug the phone
6. I receive the following error: S_PART_NO_VALID TABLE (1036)

Could you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong???
Thank you very much

hello sir and welcome to our forum. I suggest you try my tutorial or guillam's which is posted in page 30 or 31. It is much simpler ang precise. Just post your queries here and we will do our best to help you.

Re: Lenovo A60+/A60 Pro/A60 Plus -Official Users Thread- "Waiting For Root Instructio

baket po incorrect scatter file format ung a60+ boot?

Re: Lenovo A60+ -Official Users Thread- "Rooting Instruction + Google Playstore Fix

hello sir and welcome to our forum. I suggest you try my tutorial or guillam's which is posted in page 30 or 31. It is much simpler ang precise. Just post your queries here and we will do our best to help you.

you can find firmware upgrading in kaskus site just search in google and voila firmware upgrading doesnt need root phone you can upgrade ur firmware even though you are not rooted

hello mga masters.. na root ko a60+ ko using these tut sa ibang forum.

You need these tool:
1. Flash Tool: dropbox.com/s/f7gfyqtwyn5qkpa/ISO-8859-1__Flash tool.rar
2. Firmware Upgrade: mediafire.com/?ehiyzbdmlauo7i7
3. phil stock rom (rooted) mediafire.com/?n1i35c3neu6ud3d
4. Recovery: mediafire.com/?bo12ktkrrn57314
5. Driver: 4shared.com/archive/pimdjzA8/MT6575_USB_VCOM_drivers.html

Follow these step by step:
Step 1: Copy zip file rom ( downloaded link number 3) and 2 file Recovery (link number 4) into the SD card
Step 2: Turn off the phone, take the battery out, plug usb cable and install Driver for the device (link number 5)
Step 3: unplug usb cable, insert the battery (not turn on the device yet). Run Flash Tool
Click scatter-loading. Browse to the MT6575_Android_scatter.txt file locate in the Firmware update extracted folder (link number 2). Tick all 9 options. Click Firmware-Upgrade
note: dapat naka click na yung firmware update button before niyo iplug yung cable sa phone
Step 4: Hold volume + key and plug the cable until the process running, release the key. Wait around 5 minutes until the green circle appear mean success
Step 5: After turn on the device we notice the default language are Chinese.
Install file Mobileuncle.apk that you copied in step 1.
Run the application and choose FLASH RECOVERY FROM SD CARD > select Recovery.img
The device will be restarted automatically
Step 6: Press Volume + during the device turned on to enter Recovery and do the following:
+ Wipe data/factory reset
+ Wipe cache partition
+ install zip from sdcard
+ choose zip from sdcard
Browse to the zip fle that you copied on step 1. wait for 30 seconds

Finished. Enjoy!

sana po makatulong..

try nyo to sana makatulong.stock rom na yung anjan(rooted). sundan nyo lang ng maayos para walang problema. :)

my battery mod ba kayu mga sir?pa share nman :thumbsup:

t Originally Posted by doms_ice View Post
hello mga masters.. na root ko a60+ ko using these tut sa ibang forum.

You need these tool:
1. Flash Tool: dropbox.com/s/f7gfyqtwyn5qkpa/ISO-8859-1__Flash tool.rar
2. Firmware Upgrade: mediafire.com/?ehiyzbdmlauo7i7
3. phil stock rom (rooted) mediafire.com/?n1i35c3neu6ud3d
4. Recovery: mediafire.com/?bo12ktkrrn57314
5. Driver: 4shared.com/archive/pimdjzA8/MT6575_USB_VCOM_drivers.html

Follow these step by step:
Step 1: Copy zip file rom ( downloaded link number 3) and 2 file Recovery (link number 4) into the SD card
Step 2: Turn off the phone, take the battery out, plug usb cable and install Driver for the device (link number 5)
Step 3: unplug usb cable, insert the battery (not turn on the device yet). Run Flash Tool
Click scatter-loading. Browse to the MT6575_Android_scatter.txt file locate in the Firmware update extracted folder (link number 2). Tick all 9 options. Click Firmware-Upgrade
note: dapat naka click na yung firmware update button before niyo iplug yung cable sa phone
Step 4: Hold volume + key and plug the cable until the process running, release the key. Wait around 5 minutes until the green circle appear mean success
Step 5: After turn on the device we notice the default language are Chinese.
Install file Mobileuncle.apk that you copied in step 1.
Run the application and choose FLASH RECOVERY FROM SD CARD > select Recovery.img
The device will be restarted automatically
Step 6: Press Volume + during the device turned on to enter Recovery and do the following:
+ Wipe data/factory reset
+ Wipe cache partition
+ install zip from sdcard
+ choose zip from sdcard
Browse to the zip fle that you copied on step 1. wait for 30 seconds

Finished. Enjoy!

sana po makatulong..

Thank you very much but I've already tried and I have the following error: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE_(1037) :weep:

It is no possible :help: I'm using windows XP.

I've already tried with another computer (win 7) and I receive the same error.

Thanks

Last edited:

manekinekok.gif

Gud day, im selling ang pinakaiintay ng LAHAT.. ang Lenovo A60+ (plus) Glossy TPU Cases. wla pa po yan dito sa pinas. kung magkaron man nexttime e hnd ganyan na design ( Maporma ito ^_^ ).... hnd nyo na nid tumingin sa mga international sites at mag pa ship na nagkakahalaga ng 500php -1k php bago nyo mabli case. ngayn abot kaya na ang presyo.. at proud to say na NUMBER 1 nanaman tayo to have this.. at cympre dahil po sa inyo un sa araw araw na txt nyo skn at sa pagsuporta kaya ayan na po hehe..item came from Hongkong.... at dahil dyan maglalabas kmi IN DEMAND PROMO grab yours now ksi very limited stocks lang ito hehe... and only @ Cyberlynx Technology[IMGhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh239/darkvexx2003/gg.gif[/img]

Available Cases for :

Glossy TPU Case - 350php
* imitation ng mercury Case. same sila ang pinagkaibahan e wla itong logo ng mercury sa likod.. materials same... Soft ito.. d po nakukupas o nasisira
itong case... high quality.

( PROMO for Lenovo A60+ Glossy TPU cases)
* for Glossy tpu case = 1pc 350php, 2pcs 600php, 3pcs 750php

Available color for Glossy Tpu Case : Black, Yellow, Green, Sky Blue, White, Red, Lavender

IMG3598_zps9934a2d0.jpg

IMG3600_zps36e338d7.jpg

IMG3601_zps2faf5c1a.jpg

promo : = 1pc 350php, 2pcs 600php, 3pcs 750php

Ultra Clear Screen Guard for Lenovo A60+
= 150php

We are also selling other wave tpu case for other brands and models.. you may check and add our fb to see lahat ng sell namin na wave tpu case for
mobile phone and other cases and cp accessories like charger, batteries, headset, memory card, etc...
FB - [email protected] or www.facebook.com/cyberlynx

ito ang mga way pra maging successful ang deal ntn . 3 ways -

1.) You may visit our Shop in - St. Francis Square ( behind SM Megamall )

Store Branch :
Cyberlynx Technologies
St. Francis Square ( behind SM Megamall )
1st Floor, Repair Area

Store Hours :
Mon - Thurs = 10AM - 8PM
Fri & Sat = 10AM - 9PM
Sun = 9AM - 8PM

NOTE : makikita nyo agd kami sa repair area. text nyo muna ako bago kau pumunta
to Check the Availability of the product at sabhn nyo po sa store nmn kung san niyo nakita itong ads
like sa - tipidcp, symbianinze.com, ?????????????.ph, FB or sa net na search nyo like sa yahoo etc...,
ksi iba ang price nmn pag sa regular walk-in customer kya sabhn nyo po na nakita nyo ads sa net dun sa store nmn. thx

IMG3547.jpg

2. or We can also do meet ups:

MONDAY - SUNDAY = 10;00AM - 8;00PM
*any LRT 1 or LRT 2 Station
* Sm Manila, Sm Sanlazaro, Cubao Gateway / Farmers , Edsa Metropoint, Waltermart North Edsa Munoz,
SM Sta.mesa, Gilmore.

3. Shipping from Luzon - Mindanao. Our Official courier is LBC, Shipping cost shall be shouldered by the buyer. and payment will be deposit through
BDO, LBC Pera Padala, Cebuanna Lhuller, Western Union . Payment must be sent first ; upon receiving your payment items will be sent ASAP..

Shipping Cost any item: 140php NCR Area / 150php outside NCR/ Visayas/ Mindanao
LBC-Website-Philippines-Hari-ng-Padala.jpg

Buy with confidence - our business name is resgistered in DTI ; or u may check our business name

manually here - https://www.bnrs.dti.gov.ph/web/guest/search

IMG070.jpg

all items were check and tested before we sent it to you ^_^

For faster Transaction text nyo nlng me ksi d ako lagi online
= 0923-2250055 / 0927-8080800

goodpm guys gusto ko lang iShare itong TUT na nakita ko kay mr. google and ang nangyari? naroot ko na yung a60 ko. mas nadalian ako ifollow yung TUT kumbaga nga e beginner guide ngang talaga. anyway heto yung link.

http://internetizens.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-root-lenovo-a60.html

Sir sa link na yan hindi ko ma DL yung part 8
8.1. download t-kstore.com/imei.zip - Size 4.22 MB - its a dos based IMEI generator and encryptor and write to file.
8.2. download download.estrongs.com/app-es-file-explorer.html - Size 2.81 MB - an apk "es_file_explorer_v1.6.2.4.apk" and application to manage files in your android device. copy the es_file_explorer_v1.6.2.4.apk file to your SD card's root/top folder.

para sa IMEI, san ba ko makakakuha nyan sir?

or pano i-backup yung default IMEI ko (default fone)

ilista mo lang sa papel yung IMEI mo, o kaya yung box ng lenovo mo nakasulat dun yung imei ng phone mo. medyo nahirapan din ako iDL yung part 8 nung una.

sa ngayon natanggal ko na yung mga bloatwares sa phone ko (google play music, google , etc.)

Re: Lenovo A60+/A60 Pro/A60 Plus -Official Users Thread- "Waiting For Root Instructio

sir paano ba mg connect sa net without using wi fi? ano settings nya? dpat ba xa e configure? patulong po.. sa LENVO A60+ ko

ilista mo lang sa papel yung IMEI mo, o kaya yung box ng lenovo mo nakasulat dun yung imei ng phone mo. medyo nahirapan din ako iDL yung part 8 nung una.

sa ngayon natanggal ko na yung mga bloatwares sa phone ko (google play music, google , etc.)

Alright thanks for this TUT, credits to all who are involve in the tutorial : )

My fone is now rooted by following the instructions on that link. :dance:

Sana walang maging issue, testing mode muna.

EDIT:

Pano tangalin yung mga ibang apps like Google+ , Google Talk, etc.. ?

Thanks ulit sir.

Last edited:

sir ang ibig mo bang sabihin ay magkoconnect ka sa net gamit ang DATA CONNECTION (hsda, 3g, G)?

Alright thanks for this TUT, credits to all who are involve in the tutorial : )

My fone is now rooted by following the instructions on that link. :dance:

Sana walang maging issue, testing mode muna.

EDIT:

Pano tangalin yung mga ibang apps like Google+ , Google Talk, etc.. ?

Thanks ulit sir.

-sir mag install ka app na TITANIUM BACKUP, search mo nalang sa android apps section. after mainstall, tap mo yung BACKUP/RESTORE tab then hanapin mo na yung mga bloatwares mo. IFREEZE mo lang muna para safe. after 1week kung sa tingin mong hndi na sya need ng phone mo tsaka mo iuninstall ngayon.

May ICS Rom na po ba?

oo sir.. yung diretso2 lang ako mag connect.. pwede ba un sa lenovo A60+ natin? ano po ba e seset sa configuration nya?

sir ang ibig mo bang sabihin ay magkoconnect ka sa net gamit ang DATA CONNECTION (hsda, 3g, G)?

sir paano kung d rooted..? ung camera shutter lng tlga problema ko... gusto ko din e expand ung internal memory ko.. paano.. po? tnx.

tska pwede po ba mka internet without using wifi..

pwede ba xa ma configured ang setting to surf net..?

tnx..hope meron solution sana...

-sir mag install ka app na TITANIUM BACKUP, search mo nalang sa android apps section. after mainstall, tap mo yung BACKUP/RESTORE tab then hanapin mo na yung mga bloatwares mo. IFREEZE mo lang muna para safe. after 1week kung sa tingin mong hndi na sya need ng phone mo tsaka mo iuninstall ngayon.

Nag install ulit ako ng mga apps na gamit ko, before ma root which is internal storage ko is 80MB (not yet rooted), then after ma-root, nag install ulit ako ng apps (same apps) naging 35MB total ng internal storage. Ganun ba talaga, or merong hidden file ang installation na hindi na delete?

Tsaka tinatry ko delete yung Google + ayaw ma delete LOL, paano kaya ito sir?

Even yung default keyboard, pwede ba ito tanggalin? gusto ko ipalit yung Ginger Bread Keyboard.. may saltik kasi yung default eh :)

Re:Titanium Backup, cge sir try ko to.

Re: Lenovo A60 /A60 Pro/A60 Plus -Official Users Thread- "Waiting For Root Instructio

sir paano kung d rooted..? ung camera shutter lng tlga problema ko... gusto ko din e expand ung internal memory ko.. paano.. po? tnx.

tska pwede po ba mka internet without using wifi..

pwede ba xa ma configured ang setting to surf net..?

tnx..hope meron solution sana...

-about sa shutter ng camera ng lenovo a60 hindi masasilent/change kapag hindi pa rooted ang phone. dun naman sa gusto mong magnet, gamit ka ng UC BROWSER on kaya OPERA MINI na MGC mod marami nun sa android apps section. ang connection na ggamitin mo ay data connection (3g).

Back
Top Bottom