Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo A60+ -Official Users Thread- "Rooting Instruction + Google Playstore Fix

Re: Lenovo A60+/A60 Pro/A60 Plus -Official Users Thread- "Waiting For Root Instructio

Sir, Here are some of my answers to your questions respectively.

1. Better charge cellphones the normal way, kung full bar na siya, di na siya kailangan irecconnect. Some cellphones have "defense" mechanisms against battery damage, like overcharging, or excessive battery drainING. Kung gusto natin ma-prolong battery life, better refer to the manual ng phone for safety and use, maraming battery compounds out there (i.e. Li-ion, Li-polymer, etc) with different care instructions.

2. Rooting kung icompare sa windows OS is like having "administrator" priviliges and full control over your phone depending upon your need. But note that rooting your phone loses its warranty. Rooting has both its advantages like cpu overclocking and removing unecessary system apps and disadvantages like losing its warranty, if you want to root, root at your own risk. Improper rooting/flashing/updating may brick your phone, so ingat sa pagroot.

3. Websites? yung pinakasikat and safe, http://play.google.com, pwede mo rin isearch ang Blackmart Alpha and install it to your phone, Blackmart is a gateway for cracked apps. or i can refer you here some threads on symbianize:
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?p=8336904#post8336904 <GAMES>
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=410071 <APPS>

:dance: Hope i helped you sir!

Indeed sir.. thanks for the info..

"im innocent as a little boy.." follow up question/s:

1. Kung ddownload ko po, how will i know kung pde cia sa Lenovo A60+? is it the version, kind of processor, kind of ram? kind of memory?

2. is it necessary po ba na bumili ng malaking storage (mmc) para sa mga app or sa fone memory po cia iinstall? the fone only has less than 150mb i think (is that the storage memory?:noidea:)

3. which is more safe to install app? via wifi/web directly using your fone or using data cable plugged in a pc then install?

4. is it necessary that the fone is rooted to install apps?

Re: Lenovo A60+/A60 Pro/A60 Plus -Official Users Thread- "Waiting For Root Instructio

Indeed sir.. thanks for the info..

"im innocent as a little boy.." follow up question/s:

1. Kung ddownload ko po, how will i know kung pde cia sa Lenovo A60+? is it the version, kind of processor, kind of ram? kind of memory?

2. is it necessary po ba na bumili ng malaking storage (mmc) para sa mga app or sa fone memory po cia iinstall? the fone only has less than 150mb i think (is that the storage memory?:noidea:)

3. which is more safe to install app? via wifi/web directly using your fone or using data cable plugged in a pc then install?

4. is it necessary that the fone is rooted to install apps?

Hmm..
1. sa http://play.google.com may nkalagay naman dun kung "App" is compatible for your phone, if downloaded or installed via other method, magbibigay ng warning ang phone.. "Application is not compatible with your phone. Continue Anyway?" Most of the time kung continue pinili mo nagwwork ung app, but kung hindi, the application crashes. and usually the main requirement is the Android version (i.e. 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.0 ICS, etc)

2. Yes, ung 150mb na nakita mo is the internal storage, very limited right? You need rooting to extend or maximize ur phone storage using the SD Card via Link2SD or App2SD and sd-ext partitioning procedures, please search the net about sd-ext and you can look at www.xda-developers.com for more info.

3. Any method in installing an app is ok. Un nga lang ang sa Google Play, you a "need" wireless connection.

4. It depends, but majority of the apps do not need rooting. Yung mga app na nangangailangan lang ng rooting ung nangangailangan ng access to your OS' system.

Hmm..
1. sa http://play.google.com may nkalagay naman dun kung "App" is compatible for your phone, if downloaded or installed via other method, magbibigay ng warning ang phone.. "Application is not compatible with your phone. Continue Anyway?" Most of the time kung continue pinili mo nagwwork ung app, but kung hindi, the application crashes. and usually the main requirement is the Android version (i.e. 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.0 ICS, etc)

2. Yes, ung 150mb na nakita mo is the internal storage, very limited right? You need rooting to extend or maximize ur phone storage using the SD Card via Link2SD or App2SD and sd-ext partitioning procedures, please search the net about sd-ext and you can look at www.xda-developers.com for more info.

3. Any method in installing an app is ok. Un nga lang ang sa Google Play, you a "need" wireless connection.

4. It depends, but majority of the apps do not need rooting. Yung mga app na nangangailangan lang ng rooting ung nangangailangan ng access to your OS' system.

THANKS SO MUCH SIR! CHEERS!

last questions:

1. Wireless meaning? wireless as in bluetooth or wireless as in wifi? PC to fone wireless connection?:noidea:

2. pag po ba na brick ndi na magagamit ang fone?

3. kelangan din ba na may software ka sa PC mo by doing the rooting step?

THANKS SO MUCH SIR! CHEERS!

last questions:

1. Wireless meaning? wireless as in bluetooth or wireless as in wifi? PC to fone wireless connection?:noidea:

2. pag po ba na brick ndi na magagamit ang fone?

3. kelangan din ba na may software ka sa PC mo by doing the rooting step?

1. Via wi-fi, for example, Google play automatically installs your app to cellphone. or by installing manually you need an *.apk file inside your phone to install it.

2. Bricked phone could be equal to a dead phone, but could be saved though(somehow). Basahin nyo po link na to. http://techpp.com/2012/08/22/save-bricked-android/

3. It depends sa phone, marami pong rooting steps depending on phone make, OS and etc., sa thread na to so far wala pang successful rooting instructions, please wait sir at may lalabas din jan.

anyway sir.. please go to http://lenovomobile.com.ph/home/.. click mo device natin and click software downloads, may SnapPea dun, via SnapPea, wired ang installation ng mga apps, this also installs the phone driver to your computer, also please read what the SnapPea instructions say para walang prob. ciao! :dance:

thank you sir.. i got all what i needed.. basically.. may the force be with you.. live long and prosper.. salamat..:clap::clap::praise::praise::salute::salute:

Guys pwedend pareview naman ng phone na to? :praise:

not working

hi all symbianize member, im from indonesia.
i saw tutorial to root A60+ in here :

http://dochoididong.com/news/?p=566

does anybody had been try it? it is work or not?
thank you
ps: it is vietnamese, translated by google much be better

Last edited:

wala padin huhu

hi all symbianize member, im from indonesia.
i saw tutorial to root A60+ in here :

http://dochoididong.com/news/?p=566

does anybody had been try it? it is work or not?
thank you
ps: it is vietnamese, translated by google much be better

i cant install the MT65xx Preloader Driver Thingy.
:ranting:

i cant install the MT65xx Preloader Driver Thingy.
:ranting:

go to bbs.lenovomobile.com ..i saw some lenovo a60+ thread there..just use google chrome to automatic translate it..coz that forum is on chinese language..

ayaw pa din

di ko mainstall install nang maayos ung MT65XX Preloader. anyone na successfull?

Aw. .

pabookmark po planning to buy this phone eh..

ask ko lang panu magscreenshot dito sa lenovo a60+ pede ba un kahit hnd rooted?

ask ko lang panu magscreenshot dito sa lenovo a60+ pede ba un kahit hnd rooted?

Sir. download kayo ng screenshot apps sa Google Play Store. try Screenshot-it.

Ano na po balita mga sir? :D

Back
Top Bottom