Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo s890 wifi problem/mac address unavailable

mrsyber123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
guys, my cousin ask me to fix her phone, the problem is w/in the wlan part. when i turn it on it just says "Turning WLAN on..." and nothing happens. i already did everything except flashing the kernel cause im not familiar w/ kernel flashing. can someone tell me how to fix this problem or if no one actually know how to fix this, pls teach me how to flash a kernel.

note: this phone dont have custom kernel, my cousin is not techy so the phone is default by its nature.
marunong ako mag tagalog para lang dun sa iba na gusto tumulong and taga ibang bansa

Back
Top Bottom