Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Live.

"Life as you know, is cruel, harsh and unfair. But in reality, I believe it isn't.

As I look upon the sky, I see the light fading, and the darkness is taking over. Just like how chaos is ruling out order in this world. Where hope is going out and fear is replacing it. Where hearts that once loved have been broken and hatred has refilled it.

I still smile. Why? Because in every sunset, I know there will be sunrise. In every down fall, there will be an uprising. When an episode ends, a new chapter begins.

This is the beauty of life. It hangs in balance. And in it's balance, life, still gives us a choice.

That is to be sad and live the rest of your life alone in darkness.

Or to shine bright, smiling, content and happy, knowing in every step to take, there will always be a risk of tripping and falling, but in every fall, you only get stronger, learning from it.

There is no stopping you, for as long as you believe, you will always be, ever moving onward.

This is the life that has been given to us.
The perfect gift.

Don't waste it.

Nourish it.

Cherish it.

Live."

TS, first of all, thank you for this. I have been struggling with life in the past few days and this is what
I really needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

May you continue writing inspirational stuff (hindi ko kaya yan hahahaha) :naughty:

kung babae ka TS i love you.

kung lalake ka TS bro fist nalang :naughty:

EDIT:

lalaki pala ung avatar :upset:

Last edited:
plus one dahil positivity ang naidulot nito para sa akin.

Back
Top Bottom