Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story Looking for a cure

DEATH IS A CURE ??

TOTOO BA MAYBE ? I'M MAKING THE WRITING ON THIS THREAD FOR NO PURPOSE BUT FOR THEORY AND IDEAS TO REALIZE FOR SOMETHINGY BOTHERED ON MY MIND EVERY TIME I SAW THIS EYES CRYING FOR FOOD AND SUFFERS.
WE DON'T HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO REGENERATE THE WORLD FOR IT'S STRUGGLES, WE ARE THE VIRUS INFECTING ITSELF.
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN EQUALITY ? SOMETIMES WE ARE JUST NATURALLY REALIZE WERE JEALOUS AND ASKING TO SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS AND THAT THINGS, WE THOUGHT GOD IS NOT EQUAL ANYMORE YES WE DO BUT IN THIS SHITTY WORLD WE ARE JUST NORMALLY FEEL IT INEQUALITY OF EVERYTHING BUT DEEPLY IT'S NOT THE RIGHT THINGS TO THINK WE HAVE TO THINK DEEP AND MAKE SOME CONCLUSIONS ON HOW WE ARE ALL EQUAL YES WE ALL DID BECAUSE OF DEATH WE ARE BEING FORCE TO MAKE SUCH THING WITCH IS GOOD FOR REASON, DENIAL HAS THE BIGGEST RULE ON IT WERE FORCE TO DO SUCH THING BECAUSE IT'S NATURE YES IT'S NATURE YOUR NORMAL IF YOUR DOING IT. ANYWAY THE BENEFITS OF DOING SUCH NORMAL WAY IS BETTER BUT DOING THINGS THAT FORCING YOUR MIND AND HEART IS NOT NOT ANYMORE . JUST THINK OF IT WE ARE ALL MADE TO LIVE AND DIE NOT TO CIVILIZE, EARTHS DONE SO MUCH FOR ITSELF TO REGENERATE BUT HE WAS JUST INFECTED ? BUT HOW .WE ARE JUST THINK OF OUR SELF THAT WERE THE SUPERIOR IN ALL OF THIS, BU NO WE ARE NOT WERE USING OUR THOUGHTS TO DESTROY OURSELVES . EVEN THOUGH WE DO GOOD OR BAD THINGS THE MIND WE HAVE IS UNCONTROLLABLY SPREADING . I think it's enough for now there's so much to think to, i would like to continue but the life is so soft for this. maybe not now. thanks!

PS HIGHLIGHTS THIS THREAD TO AVOID EYE CONFLICTS.

Back
Top Bottom