Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Make Up

Her lips part but no sound comes out.
Only a breath escapes her tinted mouth.
No words to say how she really feels
As he slowly but surely start to break her heart with his words.

Her heart pounds as tears fall
A black line forms from her eyes
Trailing down her rose-colored cheeks
And he looks away to avoid her gaze because he's scared to stop but too determined to care.

Her face crumples as he continue
Not caring how she looks sitting there listening to him tear at her.
Now she has neither love nor pride
As he slices into her heart taking with him the pieces that he owned, that she freely gave him.

She's pretty, he used to tell her
But now she feels ugly as he stands to leave.
She feels unwanted and broken as he walks away.
She may wipe away the tears, she can easily wash the stains on her face
But there's no amount of product that can cover up the cracks in her heart, the bruises only she can see

-MsLucyYC-

P.S.

Another attempt at free verse poetry. :)
A little better than what I used to do, me thinks. :p
Woke up at 2am with that first line in my head so I grabbed my phone and started writing.

Last edited:
waw waw waw galeng salamat sa pag share

Free verse. A kind of poem with no metrical plan and with lines mostly following the natural rhythms of speech. Some say (me mostly) that it's the go to form of poetry for lazy poets and amateurs who can't be bothered to learn or use the more intricate and rigid forms of poetry. But in this case though, I think the use of ftee verse structure and prose complements the scene and the joyride of emotions being shown.

I can almost surmise the conversation between the two lovers:

SETTING:
In a restaurant by the center of the metro. Two lovers huddled in a corner table for two, just beside the glass-paned window overlooking a busy intersection.

CHARACTERS:
Asshole guy.
Timid girl.

ASSHOLE GUY: Let's end this. I... *a deep sigh* Look, it's not you, it's me.

TIMID GIRL: ...

Asshole guy, with no more words to spare, stands and leaves, never looking back. Timid girl is shocked to silence, tears slowly flowing down her cheeks and ruining her mascara.

END

Keep writing!

Last edited:
waw waw waw galeng salamat sa pag share

Salamat. :):):)

- - - Updated - - -

Free verse. A kind of poem with no metrical plan and with lines mostly following the natural rhythms of speech. Some say (me mostly) that it's the go to form of poetry for lazy poets and amateurs who can't be bothered to learn or use the more intricate and rigid forms of poetry. But in this case though, I think the use of ftee verse structure and prose complements the scene and the joyride of emotions being shown.

I can almost surmise the conversation between the two lovers:

SETTING:
In a restaurant by the center of the metro. Two lovers huddled in a corner table for two, just beside the glass-paned window overlooking a busy intersection.

CHARACTERS:
Asshole guy.
Timid girl.

ASSHOLE GUY: Let's end this. I... *a deep sigh* Look, it's not you, it's me.

TIMID GIRL: ...

Asshole guy, with no more words to spare, stands and leaves, never looking back. Timid girl is shocked to silence, tears slowly flowing down her cheeks and ruining her mascara.

END

Keep writing!

Sir. :salute:
Those first few lines of your comment made me nervous though. :whew:

The asshole guy probably picked that restaurant so she wouldn't make a scene. :ranting:
Thanks again for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom