Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

masama ba magkaron ng crush or feelings sa isang kaibigan???

cesz11

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
what are you going to do if you have feelings for your friend or someone close to you but he/she doesn't feel the same way. what if you are just a sister/brother to him/her???

:ohno: :think: :( :weep:

well it depends... if you really want your relationship to move a step higher, then think first which you value more: your friendship, or your love for your friend. You might just be a brother/sister now, but it might be different when you tell your feelings, but i'm not saying it would surely be. Besides, it's up to you on which you prioritize.

nope... mas maganda nga kung friends keo sa start... para makilala nio talaga ang isat- isa...

ung mga mag syota.. sn pala yn gling? dba friends? di aman mag transform agad to mag syota dba?

kea for me, ok lng...

what are you going to do if you have feelings for your friend or someone close to you but he/she doesn't feel the same way. what if you are just a sister/brother to him/her???

try m p rin.. baka sakali di b?.. pero kung ganun p rin much better kung pabayaan mo n lng sya.. kasi mahirap plitin ang tao kung ayaw nya.. lalo k lng masasaktan kapag pinagpilitan mo sarili mo sa knya

it depends on how you handle situation and how you establish your place to her.. meaning, ikaw ang magdadala kung pano ka nya ituturing.. kung masyado ka makulit, maharot at kung anu ano pang tulad nun bka nga maging kapatid lang turing nya sayo.. pero kung nasasabihan ka nya ng problema, nakakausap sa mga seryosong bagay.. ewan ko lang kung di sya malito sa magiging tingin nya sayo... in short its a matter of earning deep trust.. :thumbsup: then by that she might think that you're someone that she needs somehow and you will have a place in her heart that might lead to something you have always wanted... :pacute::blush::happy:

ok lang un....

basta just tell your feelings towards him/her......

malay mo baka magustuhan ka rin niya....

pag pray mo kaya?

wag nlng cgro

what if kung mgng kau nga msaya dba?

what if kng ndi mgng kau msaya pba?

pno ung relationship nio blang frend or bestfrend
wud u think its gonna be desame?
xmpre ndi na dba gwa ng nndn na ung malisya
in short ang dming mgbabago pde pa mcra ung frendship

:weep::weep:

ang tanong sa title ay masama ba o hindi.

ang sagot ko. OO AT HINDI

OO

--kapag yang sinasabi mo na nrramdaman mo ay humantong sa di pagkakaunawaan at pagkasira. masam nga yan.

HINDI

-- kasi nga diba kung mahal mo sia ano naman, malay mo mahal ka rin nia kunwari lang sia.
besides best love starts from best friendship.

so ano na make up your mind

hindi naman masama un....sis cesz, i can very well relate on this! hmmmm.......:)

for me , it is but natural to develop a different feeling towards a close friend...almost a brother to me (in my case...or ours?...hehehe). it's actually inevitable specially if you are really close to each other. but you see, in my experience, i learned not to expect. it is enough for me to feel something and treasure him from afar. until now, he doesn't know that i feel this way about him. its just that i am contented to see him sometimes and treasure those very few moments i was with him. I've memorized his smiles (he has 5 kinds of smiles) and his ways...for as long as i know my limitations, i know i'll be ok...:)

mas okay mag start as friends kasi me rapport pero me times di pwede madevelop due to the feelings that is totally opposite. But I advice you to give it a try and tell that people concerned so when you look back even it don't gou out your way. You can say to yourself I did what I could. "I want to know and I found out!"

Are you willing to risk a friendship to have a love that could last a lifetime? you won't know unless you try dba? naks naman parang linya sa pelikula.:lol:

bsta pra sakin pg kaibgn kaibgn lng tlga mhriap mn pero mdming benefits

hope my sense ung cnabi ko

it's not bad to have a crush or feelings to your friend...mas ok nga if you would tell him/her that you like him/her :) pero most of us we're afraid of that kasi baka magalit sya dahil ginagamit mo lang friendship nyo kaya gusto mo mapalapit sa kanya... hayzzz buhay nga naman oh :slap: yung iba naman mas na aapreciate nila if you would tell them the truth para alam nila if saan sila lulugar db... ;) just don't expect too much dun sa like mo kasi in the end kaw din masasaktan if he/she can't love you back...

msasaktan cguro.pero i have to move on.kasi pgpnilitan ko ang isang tao saken n d nmn aq mhal.wala din saysay.

hmm.. :think:

f0r s0me..y0ng feelings na ganyan..just seeks f0r assurance.. :peace:

per0 minsan..hindi talaga maiwasan ang mga situati0n na ganyan.. :pacute:

nsa ta0 lang kung paan0 nya ihandle y0ng situati0n na ganyan.. :D

base sa sinabi ni ate ganda.. :giggle:

d0n't expect t0 much..kasi ikaw y0ng masasaktan.. :slap:

tulad k0.. :lmao:

Last edited:
hindi naman masama un....sis cesz, i can very well relate on this! hmmmm.......:)

for me , it is but natural to develop a different feeling towards a close friend...almost a brother to me (in my case...or ours?...hehehe). it's actually inevitable specially if you are really close to each other. but you see, in my experience, i learned not to expect. it is enough for me to feel something and treasure him from afar. until now, he doesn't know that i feel this way about him. its just that i am contented to see him sometimes and treasure those very few moments i was with him. I've memorized his smiles (he has 5 kinds of smiles) and his ways...for as long as i know my limitations, i know i'll be ok...:)

that's what I'm doing now sis, not to expect anything!!! I'll just keep it to myself na lang coz I don't want to lose the friendship I have with him. You know very well how I feel for him but i also do remember very well what he told you. I don't want to create walls between us if ever malaman nya, I know naman how he feels for me, I'm just a sister/friend, nothing more nothing less. (teka parang familiar tong line na to ah, ahihihi!!!) Sometimes nafefeel ko na umiiwas siya everytime tinutukso siya... It hurts but that's reality. hay nako sis mas close pa nga kayong dalawa eh, he's not that open to me but i do understand naman. Naks sis kabisado mo na talaga ha??? ahihihi!!! I miss him na, sana lang he's ok na!!! hayyyyyyyyy...

kowt ko lng ung text ni its4fun:

IF YOU ARE FALLING FOR SOMEONE
PERO NATATAKOT KA MASAKTAN...

MAKINIG KA...

IF YOU ARE INTO IT.. WHY NOT?

WAG MO ISIPIN KUNG SAAN KA BABAGSAK...

MALAY MO...

YUNG MAKASALO SYO E....

NAHUHULOG DIN PALA SYO....

Anyways... in my case... wala lang. Malamang alam na nya na minsan isang araw.. nahulog din ako sa kanya...pero wala na...tapos na... :D Ganun lang kadali. Bawal mahulog. Lagot.

:D

Mas importante sa 'kin ung andyan sya bilang kaibigan :D

I really don't want to lose someone as wonderful as him :D

:D

wala naman pong masama dun as long as di ka mageexpect... para di masaktan... wag na lang bigyan ng malisya ang mga actions nya... kasi nga yun tendency nating mga girls..... been there na and still there... hahahah...

may share lang ako text message:

"When your feelings get strong for someone, it's always wise to stop for a while and give your heart a time to breathe... a time to use your mind, to weigh the situation based on reason not on emotion. because the saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more than friendship... Love can sometimes be magic, butmagic can sometimes be just an illusion."

sad but true... hay basta lam mo limitations and san ka lulugar ok lang yun... reality check lang paminsan minsan... :)

just let that person know how you feel.. its better to tell him/ her about it, though you'll have to accept the consequences.. most of the time, lumalayo ang kaibgan mo right?.. pro if he/ she really is your friend he/she will understand..

kng ganon kayo ka close u'll just laugh it off..
oo masakit kng ang response niya is parang kapatid lang ang turing, pero wala ka magagawa dn.. u just have to respect what the person feel also.. and accept the situation..:)

i've been in that situation before.. actually it was with my bestfriend pa nga.. we talked about it and u know what we found out n mutual ang feelings but it won't work kasi may mga bf/gf kami that time.. we just let it pass.. alam naming di magiging kami and we are glad na we said our feelings kasi mas naging close kami and mas okay ang relationship as friends.. we are both happy na with our partners ngyn and ginagawa n lang naming joke ung nangyre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom