Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

DrGerbil

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
i made this thread so that we could share and testify God's love to each other. we could also discuss faith matters here.

remember! bawal pong makipagtalo dito, this thread is exclusive.

nice thread bro...

hindi nga lang po ako born again.... nor a pentecostal, nor baptist... lahat po kasi nyan naging pstor namin sa church eh...

struggle po ang church namin mula nung namatay ang mga founders... but it keep growing po base sa faith and christian life...

ngayon po isang bptist ang pastor dun.. nga lang la na ako dun... pentecostal po anglast na naging pastor ko... ngayon po methodist ang pastor ko dito...

pero hindi po base sa denomination ang relationship ko ke Lord... I'll keep on searching for the truth about other denominations, comparing them and choosing the right belief through prayer and meditation... (kahit nga po yung discipline ng islam inaapply ko sa christian life ko)

matt. 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God and His reighteousness. And all these things shall be added unto you..

Thanks to that verse, I now make my own christian songs, I'm stable, at ikakasal na po ako sa june (my wife is a daughter of a methodist pastor, a praise and worship leader, at pareho po kami ng mga hilig: my female version)... Hindi sa pagmamayabang po, gusto ko lang pong mainspire ang lahat ng mga "true" christians dito to live with that verse.... :)

Last edited:
present!
4uk6yww.jpg

"Fight the good fight of faith!"

nice thread bro...

hindi nga lang po ako born again.... nor a pentecostal, nor baptist... lahat po kasi nyan naging pstor namin sa church eh...

struggle po ang church namin mula nung namatay ang mga founders... but it keep growing po base sa faith and christian life...

ngayon po isang bptist ang pastor dun.. nga lang la na ako dun... pentecostal po anglast na naging pastor ko... ngayon po methodist ang pastor ko dito...

pero hindi po base sa denomination ang relationship ko ke Lord... I'll keep on searching for the truth about other denominations, comparing them and choosing the right belief through prayer and meditation... (kahit nga po yung discipline ng islam inaapply ko sa christian life ko)

matt. 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God and His reighteousness. And all these things shall be added unto you..

Thanks to that verse, I now make my own christian songs, I'm stable, at ikakasal na po ako sa june (my wife is a daughter of a methodist pastor, a praise and worship leader, at pareho po kami ng mga hilig: my female version)... Hindi sa pagmamayabang po, gusto ko lang pong mainspire ang lahat ng mga "true" christians dito to live with that verse.... :)

nice bro.. :) may the blessing of the Lord be unto you and your household.. :) comment lang po.. siguro ang pagiging born again christian ay hindi isang brand.. or isang religion.. let's take it as parang life style.. medyo kasi naiiba na ang interpretasyon at perception natin.. sabi po ni Paul, when we accept Christ, the old is gone, the new has come.. God bless us all.. :)

thanks bro.. may His presence fill this thread...:salute:

i am born-again christian po exactly 10Oct1998. This is the time i dedicated my life to Jesus being my Lord and Savior.

i agree with the term that being a born-again christian is a lifestyle... not a denomination.

matt. 6:33 is also one of the verses that inspires me to go on with Jesus in times i feel down. a great source of strength.

here is my life verse: psalm 37:4

God bless us all. Let us continue to guard our testimony and continually be in Jesus.

Love you Lord!

i am born-again christian po exactly 10Oct1998. This is the time i dedicated my life to Jesus being my Lord and Savior.

i agree with the term that being a born-again christian is a lifestyle... not a denomination.

matt. 6:33 is also one of the verses that inspires me to go on with Jesus in times i feel down. a great source of strength.

here is my life verse: psalm 37:4

God bless us all. Let us continue to guard our testimony and continually be in Jesus.

Love you Lord!

God bless you po.. ako naman po September 27, 2000 ko tinanggap si Jesus as my Saviour...

salamat mga bro! patuloy lang nating palakasin ang isa't-isa. di man natin kilala ang tunay na pagkatao ng bawat misa sa atin, iisa naman tayo sapag-ibig ni Cristo hindi ba?

sama ako ditu ha...God bless sa inyung lahat...magkakaruon kami ng Legacy Youth camp ditu sa Zambales High Land..sama kayu...hehe:)

count me in guys...

God has countless ways on how to make us unite as christians...

by the way, sinong bang member ito ng christian group na Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC)? sila yung ng-spread ng evangelism technique booklet, Have you heard of the Four Spiritual Laws?" and promoting discipleship after evangelism.

God bless us!

count me in guys...

God has countless ways on how to make us unite as christians...

by the way, sinong bang member ito ng christian group na Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC)? sila yung ng-spread ng evangelism technique booklet, Have you heard of the Four Spiritual Laws?" and promoting discipleship after evangelism.

God bless us!

bro God bless :salute:...Hindi ko pa alam yung Campus Crusade for Christ, mukhang maganda yan..kasi ditu sa amin meron Christ on Campus (COC)organization din sya..parang parehas din ata niyan..

ako po member ng Every nation campus ministries.

hey dudes, what happen? not active, lets make it a habit to bump this thread :salute:
nga pala gift ko kay drei, astig ba? parang gusto ko din ng ganitong sig.. :D
2s9xhzp.jpg

Guys pray for me... I'm in the process of renewing myself again :pray: Needs a lot of research and meditation...

hey dudes, what happen? not active, lets make it a habit to bump this thread :salute:
nga pala gift ko kay drei, astig ba? parang gusto ko din ng ganitong sig.. :D
2s9xhzp.jpg

Wow! Hillsong United astig yan bro ganda ah anggaling mo talaga gumawa ng signature bro vandie! sana nga magconcert ditu ang hillsong united sa Pilipinas im sure dudumugin ito ng mga christians...:excited:

Guys pray for me... I'm in the process of renewing myself again :pray: Needs a lot of research and meditation...

Bro psynarph naiintindihan kita, we are in the same situation.. I will pray for you bro....

maya bro me ibibigay ako sayong link... Hindi ko puwede ipost dito dahil maraming matatamaan na christians eh... Bale hindi pa naman tapos ang research ko...

Nga pala bro me concert nga ang united... Nasa thread ni pareng yunik ang details...

Bro just pm me the link ha. gusto ko makita...tnx...God bless

i made this thread so that we could share and testify God's love to each other. we could also discuss faith matters here.

remember! bawal pong makipagtalo dito, this thread is exclusive.

count me in po Bro, just want to know, has it ever occured to you that you just sometimes feel like you don't want to believe in God anymore? how did you deal with it?

Back
Top Bottom