Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

simple Mids... Music.... Singing is double praying...!!

Kamusta po! I'm INC member kinagagalak ko makilala ang mga fellow symbianizer na Born Again Christian....

Welcome din po kayo sa aming Church ang Iglesia Ni Cristo...

Pwede po kayong Magsadya sa aming mga Bahay Sambahan saan man panig ng mundo, o kaya manood ng mga programa namin sa Telebesyo at Radyo; Net25, GEM TV, INC Channel, DZEM, DZEC at marami pa.

Salamat po!!!!

Kamusta po! I'm INC member kinagagalak ko makilala ang mga fellow symbianizer na Born Again Christian....

Welcome din po kayo sa aming Church ang Iglesia Ni Cristo...

Pwede po kayong Magsadya sa aming mga Bahay Sambahan saan man panig ng mundo, o kaya manood ng mga programa namin sa Telebesyo at Radyo; Net25, GEM TV, INC Channel, DZEM, DZEC at marami pa.

Salamat po!!!!

Thanks din sa invitation mo...God bless...

Shalom and good day po sa lahat.

sama niyo rin po ako dito.

God bless you all.

count me in po Bro, just want to know, has it ever occured to you that you just sometimes feel like you don't want to believe in God anymore? how did you deal with it?
yes sis midori, i understand you. i'd been on that same feeling several times. naranasan ko na ring hindi maniwala sa bibliya, but whenever i'm feeling that feeling, inaalala ko lang ung life's testimony ko, every christian should have their own particularly born again,

i always recall my life's testimony whenever i'm feeling that feeling, God had preserve me since i was in my mother's womb, the doctors taught that i was just a cyst on my mother's womb, the operation was already scheduled to remove me form my mother, but the caring arms of God preserved me, now after 18 years i'm here, serving the Lord who took care of me.

eto lang maipapayo ko sa'iyo sis,

recall your testimony, recall how God worked on your life miraculously, how He preserved you, how He died for you...

second, read the bible. it is our "map" on our pilgrimage here on earth.

third, PRAY, the key to a healthy relationship is communication isn't it? so to have a healthy relationship with God pray as often as you could.

ask for the prayers of your bros and sis in faith. share your struggles with your pastor. i'm sure it would be of great relief...

i hope that i've helped you sis midori. and i'll be praying for you... GOdbless

sama po ako ha.

im a born-again christian too. im serving under the banner of JIL.

kakabless na meron tayong thread na ganito.

Godbless po sa lahat.

:hello: good day po sa lahat.

:music: How great, is our God sing with me how great
how great is our God.

:wow: ganda ng araw kung laging in tune kay Lord.

God bless to all

:hello: good day po sa lahat.

:music: How great, is our God sing with me how great
how great is our God.

:wow: ganda ng araw kung laging in tune kay Lord.

God bless to all

and oh will sing how great how great is our God...fav ko yang song na yan...:excited:

gusto ko yong version ng Hillsong sa Mighty to Save.... ang ganda pakinggan ng crowd....

such a good song..:)

Last edited:
fave ko mighty to save at How great is our GOD!!! :rock:

God bless sa lahat ng mga brother and sister ko dito.;)

:wow: marami pala tayong may gusto ng kantang How Great is Our God.

Ano pang mga fav nyong mga songs? buti pa kantahan na lang tayo rito, hehehe

Eto ang sakin other than hillsongs at planetshakers...

God Of Wonders - city on a hill
Agnus Dei - lahat ng versions
Not to Us - Passion

ako un song ni Twila Paris - The Warrior Is A Child / Do I Trust You Lord

hmmm..gusto ko talaga 'yung sa Redeemed Band/Levites, ""Tapat Kaylan Pa Man."
Lalo na pag nanlalamig ka't nanghihina..nakapagpapalakas s'ya.
at saka "Imagine Me Without You" ni Jaci Velasquez

ako gusto ko yung Promises ng desperation band,,ang cool kasi ng music,at ang ganda ng message,,

sino po ang involve sa ministry dito? anong ministry?

Back
Top Bottom