Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

"All I want is more of You
All I want is more of You
Nothing I desire Lord
But more of You
Nothing I desire Lord
But more of You
More of You

Jesus I am thirsty
Won’t You come and fill me
Earthly things have left me dry
Only You can satisfy
All I want is more of You."

GOOD MORNING!! DON'T FORGET TO "SEEK GOD FIRST", READ OUR BIBLE AND PRAY, WORSHIP GOD.....ANG SARAP TALAGA MAGWORSHIP KAY GOD, I FELT HIS PRESENCE, THANK YOU GOD!

I WANT MORE OF YOU, GOD...PLEASE RESTORE THE PASSION, LET THERE BE A REVIVAL IN MY HEART, I MISS THOSE TIMES NA ON-FIRE NA ON-FIRE AKO, I MISS THAT MOMENTS..
GOD, PLEASE BRING BACK THE PASSION...

Last edited:
:thanks: for all your prayers , she's a lil bit fine now, please continue :pray: for our brother and sister who have in a bed of sickness

:thanks: for all your prayers , she's a lil bit fine now, please continue :pray: for our brother and sister who have in a bed of sickness

don't worry po, complete package po ang binigay ni JESUS CHRIST mula ng tinanggap natin Siya at ginawang center ng buhay natin....including po yung good health (complete healing), JUST TRUST GOD po....kasi po naranasan ko po kung paano po gumalaw si God.....NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! WALANG MAHIRAP SA DIYOS!

Romans 8:11

"And if the spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who lives in you."

Last edited:
You are the God
That healeth me
You are the Lord my Healer
You sent Your Word
And You healed my disease
You are the Lord my Healer

guys, worship tayo kay God. . . .hehe, namiss ko yung mga ganitong klaseng worship songs, puro rock na kasi ngaun eh....

As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Til we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the glory of Your Holy face
I can only bow down and say

You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You our lives we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God

Last edited:
You're love oh Lord is like the ocean..
Deeper than endless seas..
You're faithfulness is like the mountains..
And Your word never fails..

Glory to God...
Let every heart sing..
GLORY to GOD in the HIGHEST!:praise:

Mapagpalang araw mga kapatid! :yipee:

CHOOSE! WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE? :

BORN TWICE, DIE ONCE (born physically, born spiritually and die physically only) or BORN ONCE, DIE TWICE (born physically only and die both physically and spiritually or what we called ETERNAL DEATH or the ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM GOD) ??

YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO CHOOSE!!

kaylangan po natin ang malawak na pananaw mula sa ating amang nasa langit patuloy lang po tayo manalangin sa kaniya sapgkat ang lahat po , ay may pag asa:thumbsup:

sighs...

ang bigat sa pakiramdam na alam mo ung friend mo e nasa hospital and asking for prayers..

pero hindi mo napag pray..

at kinabukasan..

na deds na xa..

as christian.. hindi ko manlang nagawa ung part ko :cry:

d ko alam gagawin ko.. naiinis ako sa sarili ko.. :upset:

@chesterkevin brad tara mag jam... Pd malaman gear m.., elow sa lhat ng B.A.C god bless po.god is great.!

yeah!
dapat ng m0to ng christians eto!
:WIN SOULS OR WIN THE LOST AND MAKE DICIPLES!!

mathew 28.19:20!

VISION: TO WIN SOULS AND MAKE DISCIPLES

yan motto ng church namen
SOUTHERN BAPTIST CHURCH SAN JOSE CITY

guitar set-up:
delay, super phaser,overdrive and wah@klaysel

Back
Top Bottom