Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

entot7 - kua di po religi0n ang pagigng b0rn again but rather itz an xperience n lahat ng susun0d sa Diy0s ay dpat maranasan.. born again or ipinanganak na muli sa tagal0g, ds is n0t physical n ipapanganak k muli but spiritual, kailangang mamatay ang luma m0ng pakatao na sakim sa pera, mahalay, mamamatay, sinungaling, at marami png uri ng kasalanan at kailangang maisilang ang bag0ng pgkata0 na me tak0t s Diy0s, masunurin, maibigin, tapat at marami pang iba ganun lng kasimple br0, pero xmpre mahira dn yan.. kailang m0ng tangapin c Jesus Christ as Lord and Savi0r s buhay m0, iacept m0 n tayo ay makasalanan n c Kristo ay namatay para s ating pgkakasala, at siya ay muling nabuhay . . again u can see and enter d Kingdom of God . .

re-mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

tanong ko lang po religion po ba ang born again?
lahat po ba ng Christ believer ay na born again?
kailan po ba matatawag ang isa na born again Christian?
ang namatay po ba sa panahon ni Jesus (AD)na hindi born again maliligtas?

He said, “’I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.’ ‘How can a man be born when he is old?’ Nicodemus asked. ‘Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!’ Jesus answered, ‘I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again’” (John 3:3-7).

thanks po

tama po sinabi ni Jeanwisdom06,

entot7 - kua di po religi0n ang pagigng b0rn again but rather itz an xperience n lahat ng susun0d sa Diy0s ay dpat maranasan.. born again or ipinanganak na muli sa tagal0g, ds is n0t physical n ipapanganak k muli but spiritual, kailangang mamatay ang luma m0ng pakatao na sakim sa pera, mahalay, mamamatay, sinungaling, at marami png uri ng kasalanan at kailangang maisilang ang bag0ng pgkata0 na me tak0t s Diy0s, masunurin, maibigin, tapat at marami pang iba ganun lng kasimple br0, pero xmpre mahira dn yan.. kailang m0ng tangapin c Jesus Christ as Lord and Savi0r s buhay m0, iacept m0 n tayo ay makasalanan n c Kristo ay namatay para s ating pgkakasala, at siya ay muling nabuhay . . again u can see and enter d Kingdom of God . .

Also yung sinabi mong verse, read nyo lang po and understand.... Never contradict from any other verses/books from the Bible because it is Holy. It is perfect that nothing will ever contradict with each verses.... It says in John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
means "unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." It didn't mean about Baptism... Bible also says that Baptism is not the way to get saved. [1 Peter 3:21-22 There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.] In the dictionary.com [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spirit?s=t] I searched about "Spirit" and it says in #20: the essence or active principle of a substance as extracted in liquid form, especially by distillation.
It also relates from the John 3:5 which is born with water... it all means, you need to be born in your Spirit, just like what jeanwisdom06 said. Just like what Nicodemus is asking and Jesus said, Be born again in Spiritual way. If you just read Genesis Chapter 3, it says about Adam and Eve ate the fruit because of Satan... and before that, their Spirit was connected with God. and after they ate the fruit, what happened? They became worldly, means their spirit died. Just like what verse 9 said(Genesis 3:9 Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”) God is calling them. Why? It's because their spirit is not connected with Him anymore. That's why in John, New Testament, you need to be Born Again in your spirit, because it is dead.... We all came from Adam... He ate the fruit, which God said in Genesis 3:3, you will die.... But not die as in die in that time.... As we could see, no one can live eternally in this World... and that's one of the fact that Adam and Eve ate the fruit. And it says in John 3:15-18 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Which means Whoever believes in Jesus Christ as our Savior, might be saved... It's New Testament, that's the only thing we can be born again by spirit. Romans 5:8-10 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
the Bible said, "might be saved" in John 3:18. Why? Because you need to completely believe that He saved you from your sins. If you just read Matthew 14:22-33, you would see that Peter sank, he didn't completely believe in Jesus that's why. He was doubting... and if you're question are: if Jesus Christ really saved the World, died for us, shed His blood for us to take all our sins away(Isaiah 44:22) for us to be Born Again by spirit so that all of us can go to heaven, but why do we need to know all about these stuffs, why do we need to seek the Lord while He may be found(Isaiah 55:6)? My answer is because the only SIN that we have in our hearts [John 16:9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me;] I'm sorry if this is too long to read. But if you have any questions, just ask.... Madami pa sana akong sasabihin eh... Just like what I've said, the Bible will never contradict each other books, verses... It will always support each other.... 1 more thing, we cannot be born again just by ourselves... No one can say "he" is born again without believe in God.... We are born again because of God. doubting? It's because He can do it, He is the only one who can save us, nothing is impossible with Him[Luke 1:37] It's like saying "I have 1 Million in my pocket!" Do you believe in me? Then how can we believe in God who said that He saved you? By the Bible, the only perfect thing in this world that God gave us, His words - Bible. John 1:1-2. And that Bible is also our Witness of God's existence. In the Bible, you will also find the past, present, and the future of this World. If you just read the Bible, you will see those things that still exist from the past. Just like the Noah's Ark in Mt. Ararat[Genesis 8:4]. Just search it if you want to know. I hope you understand this long post of mine... ;) :thumbsup:

wew!!! another Answered Prayer!!!.. thank you Lord!!!..

God bless sa lahat.. ^^

Thank you sa more info, para nmn kung me papasok dito eh maiintindihan talaga what is being born again..

Magkaiba nga ba ang Protestantism at mga Born Again?

Last edited:
kumusta mga kapatid? pa add na lang ako dito ha maging friends tayo, jejeje and kung gusto nyo follow me sa twitter ko @jeanwisdom06 yan lang sa fb naman type nyo lang john wisdon azada buenavente yang ang full name ko.. Sige mga friends..

Back
Top Bottom