Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

thanks to this threads.,., I'm a Born Again Christian since i was young.,.!! marami buh dito JIL (Jesus is Lord) member? heheh.,., im a part of JIL family.,!!my uncle was a Pastor somewhere here in Bukidnon!.,. God is really great God.,.,!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
:clap:

nice! Salamat at nakita ko din tong thread ng mga kapatid ko sa Panginoong Jesus,:clap: kamusta ang mga kasamang hinirang at mga kaisa sa Panginoong Jesus?:buddy: God is good! All the time! And God is love thru Christ our Lord and Savior,:happy: I love you all kapatid:buddy:

mga nkareceive po ba kayo ng Holy Spirit na may evidence na nag speaking tongues kayo? in our church , We All receive with the evidence of the signs.:)

d q pa nakukuha ung speaking in tounges pero nakuha q na ung drunk like and vomiting.. hehehehe..

nakakuha po ako.
nung una natakot ako parang ni reject ko pero after that
nung nasa prayer meeting ako,
hindi ko mapigilan yung dila ko.
i let my spirit & the holy spirit pray :)
wow ♥

For All Christians Here

Request lang po.

Let's Always Pray for those Christians na PERSECUTED, Christians na NAGBACKSLIDE at mga UNBELIEVERS.

Because I Believe this 2013 is the year of MASSIVE EXCEPTIONAL HARVEST and THE ULTIMATE REVIVAL OF SOULS.

Amen ? ♥

Back
Top Bottom