Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Happy new year mga ka BAC!!..

i'd give this year a financial recovery sa amin... :approve:

ALSO:
1245087926_troll-detected.png

sana nasa pananampalataya ako...hahaha dati un eh....

Lord, thank you for meetin me again where am i..
thank you for this new year, for the chance that i can grow more as my Christian life..
..from glory to glory
..from faith to faith
..from victory to victory

you really are a great and loving God..
you know am worried and you touched my heart..
you reminded me just when am confused..

thank you for speakin to me.. for lettin me hear your voice..

Lord, help me to live according to your will.. Please stay with me always coz i know Lord, apart from you, i can do nothing.. You know my heart, am tryin, but it seems thhat am always on the starting line.. :(

Lord, help me change..
And help me forgive myself.. Remove my worries.. And continue meeting me where i am..

Thank you po sa love, sa realization, and sa chance..

:kiss: i love you Lord.. Thank you for keepin your word... That you'll never leave me nor forsake me..

Kayo na po bahala.. :)

mga kapatid, please include me in your prayers..

Thanksthanks.. :):)

,gud evening bro. & sis..

happy new year.. :)

bro&sis..
listen to febc or 702 dzas,am station nya..
mas cool makinig pag 3:00pm dj.lj ang dj dun astig..
kung mahilig naman kau sa heart2heart talk jas listen every 11pm everynyt..

maganda rin pag umaga..
try nyo po..

gudnyt guys..

p.s
christian station po yan..

lord forgive me for my sins..to god be glory..praise god..purihin ka panginoong hesus..god always make a way!

What Faith Can Do

Oh, brethern, be great believers! Little faith will bring your souls to Heaven, but great faith will bring Heaven to your soul.—Charles Spurgeon.

hav a gud day...

Back
Top Bottom