Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Lord, thank you for meetin me again where am i..
thank you for this new year, for the chance that i can grow more as my Christian life..
..from glory to glory
..from faith to faith
..from victory to victory

you really are a great and loving God..
you know am worried and you touched my heart..
you reminded me just when am confused..

thank you for speakin to me.. for lettin me hear your voice..

Lord, help me to live according to your will.. Please stay with me always coz i know Lord, apart from you, i can do nothing.. You know my heart, am tryin, but it seems thhat am always on the starting line.. :(

Lord, help me change..
And help me forgive myself.. Remove my worries.. And continue meeting me where i am..

Thank you po sa love, sa realization, and sa chance..

:kiss: i love you Lord.. Thank you for keepin your word... That you'll never leave me nor forsake me..

Kayo na po bahala.. :)

mga kapatid, please include me in your prayers..

Thanksthanks.. :):)

w0w ganda naman..tamang tama sa gaya ko na medyo down..thankz sis...also me kindly add me to your prayers....thanks...

@ izanagi07

sama ako.. please inform me of the details.. Thanks po..

@dhandhandhan

sure po, add din kita sa prayer ko.. :)
hmm.. :)

Godblessus..

@rizza..thanks po...

w0w..naman my planet shakers..galing h0pe baguio rin haha..

Godbless...

gandang gabi mga kapatid.. :)
Godbless..

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
-Hebrews 13:15

thanks Jesus..

present!! Bago po ako sa Symbianize- pleased to meet you guys ^^.

God bless! keep the flame burning

dont worry about anything; instead, pray about anything; tell God your needs and dont forget to thank Him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.
-Philippians 4:6-7 TLB

hapi sunday everyone.. :)

Guys ano nga title ng song na to.

make a noise make a noise make a joyful noise to the lord to the lord everybody serve the lord with gladness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom