Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

John 15:18

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first".

EDIT: nasa apocalypse na yung bible study namin ng boss ko.. first 6 verses palang ng chapter 1 and i feel sorry for these guys already..

Last edited:

,go0dmoRninG..

bRo & siS..

tHanks GOD itS fRidAy..

i smElL s0metHinG hEre..

i tHank GOD f0r thE pErs0n nA giNamit nYa pAra mAgpaLakasAn aNg bAwat iSa sa tHeard na it0,kAhit lUmaLabAs syAng k0ntRa bidA,eH bidA ka pA rin f0r uS..

y0u kn0w whAt yoUr spiRit wAs so iMp0rtaNt on uS..
mAybe giNagamit kA ng bAd per0 naiintiNdihAn kA namin.. :)

wElc0me hEre.. (T0T0Y-BIBO)..hehe..

@ sa iBa br0 and sis..
bE calm and relax,ok'?
yaAn naLang natiN syA kaiLangaN nya nG attEnti0n kAya syA pUmasok sa bUsinEss natin..kLaro'?

@ sakin at say0..
iNgat..
nAwa gAmitiN ka at ako ni GOD pAra magiNg bLessinG sa iba..

GODbless..

muah..
:salute:

Last edited:
bro and sis pagpray nyo ko sa paghahanap ng work.. Munting Prayer Request ko lang..

Maraming Salamat and God Bless Us All..:hat:

:pray:

God is alwys faithful to His promise...love you so much Lord...may your glory reveals in my weaknesses lord and be a blessing to others...thanks lord

brothers pls do support us in praying for the success for our our first bible study for this year 2011 in crossing...thanks to all,... God bless

:salute:

God has a plan in to us....for you it will be special!!! stand firm God will provide to those who pray earnestly...God bless

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:2

God Bless :)

JOHN 15:13-14

"12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command."

let's not just say that we are friends of God... let do what is required from us.. LOVE EACH OTHER... not just an ordinary love but a love that is willing to lay down its life for his friends..

Jesus, i want to remain in You, so that i could have that kind of love. Love that's willing to lay down his life.. because i couldn't have that much love if i'm detached from the Vine. amen

Sana po magkaroon ng tayo ng pagpapa-kilala... or meron na pong ganitong thread ?

,, gaya nito..

Name:
Name of Church:
Location of Church:
Your ministry:
Contact number: (optional, malay mo magkaroon tayo ng fellowship, or joint fellowship.)
Your God-given talent's:

Suggest lang po.. God Bless.

this is what I've learned earlier in the bible.

Kawikaan 26:4-5
"Huwag mong papatulan ang isang mangmang at baka lumabas na higit ka pang hangal. Kapag pinatulan mo ang mangmang, iisipin niyang siya'y may katuwiran."

Really True..:lol:

only God gives inward peace, and i depend on Him..
God alone is the mighty rock that keeps me safe and He is my fortress where i feel secured.
God saves me and honors me. He is that mighty rock where i find safety.
trust God, my friends, and always tell Him each one of your concerns. God is our place of safety.
we humans are only a breath; all of us together weigh less than a puff air.

-Psalms 62:5-9

Back
Top Bottom