Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Hi... ako I accept GOD as my personal Savior june 23 1995.

Dito ako sa Project 7 Church of Christ.

We Christian must see Christ in us, kahit nasaan man tayong lugar. Hindi lang dapat sa loob ng Church.

thanks GOD
for this wonderful day

:f1:
daan lang po mga kapatid.. :hello:

Hi... ako I accept GOD as my personal Savior june 23 1995.

Dito ako sa Project 7 Church of Christ.

We Christian must see Christ in us, kahit nasaan man tayong lugar. Hindi lang dapat sa loob ng Church.

ako, matagal ko na Siyang natanggap but i only got baptized last Feb. 8, 2009. the 8th month of my stay here in LLC, the 8th day of the month, and there were 8 of us baptized that day. just a mere coincidence. :thumbsup:

me tanung ako sa bawat born again po dito kung magkakaiba po ba ang mga doctrina na hawak nang bawat churches? kasi yan po sabi ni mcaj di dw magkakapareho mga dokrina..

clarify ko lang po kasi naguguluhan ako misis ko kasi born again

at MCAJ

Bisaya di ay KA?:)

me tanung ako sa bawat born again po dito kung magkakaiba po ba ang mga doctrina na hawak nang bawat churches? kasi yan po sabi ni mcaj di dw magkakapareho mga dokrina..

clarify ko lang po kasi naguguluhan ako misis ko kasi born again

at MCAJ

Bisaya di ay KA?:)

yap! ang misis mo ba ay nagbabasa nag-aaral ng biblia? i would recommend na magbasa din siya ng bible at wag lng nakasalalay sa turo ng pastor.

sample church doctrines na maaring magkaiba:

OSAS and Non-OSAS
Pentecostal and Non-pentecostal (this pertains to the gift of tongue)
Trinitarian and Oneness
Baptism not as requirement for salvation but as the first step in following Christ, a public declaration
Justification by Faith alone or by faith and good works
etc.

i personally believe in OSAS. I am a pentecostal. I believe in the Trinity. Baptism for me is a public declaration of faith. I believe in Faith alone. :salute:

yap! ang misis mo ba ay nagbabasa nag-aaral ng biblia? i would recommend na magbasa din siya ng bible at wag lng nakasalalay sa turo ng pastor.

sample church doctrines na maaring magkaiba:

OSAS and Non-OSAS
Pentecostal and Non-pentecostal (this pertains to the gift of tongue)
Trinitarian and Oneness
Baptism not as requirement for salvation but as the first step in following Christ, a public declaration
Justification by Faith alone or by faith and good works
etc.

i personally believe in OSAS. I am a pentecostal. I believe in the Trinity. Baptism for me is a public declaration of faith. I believe in Faith alone. :salute:

Pentecostal Oneness ka ba?

macja pagkaka alam ko culto ang mga Oneness hindi sila kasali sa mga Born Again pero claim nila Born Again sila.

Some of Evangelist are Pentecostal :excited:

What i mean ang mga Evangelist ay Pentecost Trinitarian.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom