Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[MIKROTIK] Guide to Basic configuration, WiFi and setting up captive portal

ask ko lng po kung applicable po ba to sa kahit anong model ng mikrotik? Thanks po

salamt dto ts gusto ko to balak ko kc mag build ng piso wifi!

Guide to Basic configuration, Wifi Hotspot and setting up captive portal

I have deleted my previous thread about MIKROTIK but these past few years a lot of people have been messaging me about MIKROTIK so I decided to post the thread here again. >_> I also found out that someone (I don't know her) posted my own Mikrotik document online (the document that I had worked on for few weeks :weep:) without my permission. I don't know how to message me her to take it down. :help:

Anyways, here is the document below: Guide to Basic configuration, Wifi Hotspot and setting up captive portal
Its been years since I have last configured a mikrotik router to work so I may not able to help much if you have any questions.
But I hope the document can help ya, maybe just a little bit haha :noidea::weep::upset::praise:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IATJbLP6WRR3dzMDN3N0tpWDg/view

And the default template for the captive portal.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7IATJbLP6WReDA5UjdES1FheW8

A simple thanks will do. :dance::excited::dance::excited::yipee:

Pls. don't publish the document online without me knowing. Thank you. :pray:

hi sir do you have a tutorial ptp pppoe server side and client side thanks..

hi poh mag tanung lang ako about sa 2 ROUTER IN ONE NETWORK,

1. anu poh ang advantage/disadvantage?

2. paanu poh ikonek ang dalawang router?

3. maaapektuhan poh ba ang speed ng bawat router?

yan lang poh maraming salamat

san po kayo bumili ng mikrotik niyo? may alam po ba kayo na legit distributor na may cheapest price in the market?

at

If gusto ko po magkaroon ng wifi na may voucher or parang piso net... ano ano pong device need ko? Enough na po ba yung mikrotik? or may need pang iba? Salamat po sa sasagot

Last edited:
san po kayo bumili ng mikrotik niyo? may alam po ba kayo na legit distributor na may cheapest price in the market?

at

If gusto ko po magkaroon ng wifi na may voucher or parang piso net... ano ano pong device need ko? Enough na po ba yung mikrotik? or may need pang iba? Salamat po sa sasagot

Ang alam ko meron sa lazada or ebay. Depende kung gano karami gagamit at kung pang short range lang or long range. Isang mikrotik device hAP ata ay sapat na sa low-med usage up to 20 users.

at

my haplite po ako pwede ko offer sayo

Paano po iseset yung speed na gusto mo ibigay sa setup po or specific ip?

at

Sa Lazada ako nakabili dito sa kanila since sinasagot din mga tanong ko via fb page nila. Siyempre need mo source ng internet like unlimited postpaid plan kung maraming users. Usually yung mga murang mikrotik router ay for indoor use lang o short-range means hindi gaanong malaki ang cover na area ng wifi signal.

at

I have Hap lite po 1700. without config.

Back
Top Bottom