Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MSI OPTIX MAG241c Review

dixiedo0

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
MSI OPTIX MAG241c Review

Got my first ever gaming rig done at PCHUB Gilmore last June 12, 2019 on mid spec budget, and my monitor choice is the MSI OPTIX MAG241c.

Transitioning from an 19.5-inch led monitor to the curved 24-inch MSI monitor went pretty smooth. I thought I'd be having a hard time adjusting my FOV but the curved aspect helped me in my gaming.

The color is vibrant and the frameless design just looks amazing. It does not take a lot of space in my desk and the stand has very solid grip.

The 144hz 1ms response time display is like candy to my eyes as i was only playing in sub 60fps before, but now I'm constantly at 100+fps paired with my RTX card and my games feel so smooth.

All in all the MSI OPTIX MAG241c is a great monitor for mid range builds.

PS: review para sa free games šŸ˜

Attachments

• received_341098883226484.jpeg
    received_341098883226484.jpeg
    532.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom