Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[MUST READ] Standard Questions during Job Interview/Preparing for an Interview

Re: [MUST READ] Standard Questions during Job Interview/Preparing for an Interview

very imformative :D

Re: [MUST READ] Standard Questions during Job Interview/Preparing for an Interview

Thanks dito boss!

tnx nice post

Thank you very much TS, malaking tulong ito sa mga job applicants tulad ko.
Mabuhay ka TS..

super like and thanks dito ts! professional ang dating. needy ko tlga ang ganito lalo nat graduating I.T student po aq.

tnx 4 d info! it wil serv as guide esp. 2 those aspiring call center agent like me... though mejo di q magets ung mga ibang term... ajejeje! :salute::)

TS thanks for the informative thread. right now i'm looking and applying for a new job that i want i hope it can help me.:pray:
:clap::clap:

UP!
:thanks:

tagalog version naman nito hehehe para lalu ko maintindihan ^_^

salamat po dito,..

salamat sa pagbasa mga kaibigan. :D

:thanks:

BM.. :thanks:

Bookmark saved

Re: [MUST READ] Standard Questions during Job Interview/Prep

Thanks! Big Help.... Sana may sample resume din na malupet! haha Thank You!

wow!!! very informative thread!!! thanks TS!!! laking tulong nito sa tulad kong malapit nang grumaduate at maghahanap-hanap na ng trabaho..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Re: [MUST READ] Standard Questions during Job Interview

Big :thanks: TS. Sakto magsisimula na ako maghanap ng trabaho pag kagraduate ko!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maraming :thanks: to you TS...

bookmarked! importante to..

maraming salamat!

Back
Top Bottom