Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

N82 User's Official Thread

mga bro. bkit yung 2gb memory card ko hindi na pwedeng lagyan ng maraming files! hanggang 400mb nlang! kung sumobra dun invalid path yung lumalabas!:weep:

Yun ang hindi ko alam.. got a new phone, 6220c..

heheh. extra phone ko.. may xenon flash din. ^_^

nga pala... nakalimutan ko kung papano ko naoof yung accelerometer ko, sang part ba ng menu yun?? di ko na makita eh, yung auto rotate ata yun

@CHA-CHA
menu>tools>settings>general>personalisation>display>rotate screen>off.

Hit :thanks: kung nkatulong.

mga master, saan po maganda magpaayos ng bluetooth dito sa manila? unable to perform bluetooth operation po kase lumalabas sa phone ko pag inoon ko yung bluetooth, sa nokia care center po ba mismo? balak ko rin po kasing papalit yung case niya, bumili ako ng class A, nagpopop naman kase, kaya parang gusto ko po sana ipaayos yung bluetooth at the same time palitan ng bagong housing, mga magkakano po kaya aabutin nun if ever and saan po maganda mag paayos? nokia center? and saan po? maraming maraming salamat po sa makakatulong :)

@jixkoh
mas mganda kung ipa-check m muna s Nokia center ung phone regarding about your Bluetooth. As for new housing, i tried to ask how much will be the cost kung papalitan ko ung KEYPAD & ung cover mlapit s camera. They replied n aabutin ng php3300. For original housing ng N82, wlang complete package n nabibili. Plaging part per part.

To those who have hacked N82s, could you please upload the 101F8847.cre file located at C:\private\10202be9\persists folder. I will appreciate this, thanks! :D

@josh
Here's the .cre file that you're looking for. What is this for?

Hit :thanks: kung nkatulong.

Attachments

• 101f8847.rar
    259 bytes · Views: 3
Ngayon ako naman ang manghihingi ng tulong :rofl:

After updating my Nokia N82 to the latest firmware (35.0.002), I noticed that after reinstalling again some of the .sis, .sisx files & some .n-gage games the phone freezes & leave me with nothing else to do but either do a soft/hard format because the phone is no longer accepting the 8GB memory card i have (the phone freezes by the time I put the card on it). I also noticed that even if the card is only just halfway full, the phone dramatically slows down. I already tried various ways on how to speed it up again (name it. na-try ko n lhat un) but seems that nothing is working/taking effect. But let's just forget about the speed. What's most important is not to make my phone freeze again. It's getting old (nagsasawa n kong mg-format plagi). I hope that any1 will try to help me.

:pray::weep::help::pray::weep::help:

Para sa mga nakalimot ng kanilang lock code..=)
try nyo 2:( d q na tinagalog copy q n lang dun sa pinost ko sa isa pang forums)
First up, google Nemesis Service suit v 1.0.38.14 or later, download, install then run the application.

Then connect your phone in pc suite mode. but don't open the pc suite.

Go to NSS then click the magnifying glass button on the top right, it's the scan for new device button.

After your device is found, click the phone info button, top left area. then click permanent memory tab at the bottom right.
Tick the button 'to file' then click the read button on the right side next to it.

After it is done, open up the directory where you installed nss and find the pm folder, the directory should look like this:

C:\Program Files\NSS\Backup\pm

there will be a pm file there with your phones IMEI as the file name, open it with notepad.

Find this: [309]
// search for the whole [309] string and not just the number ok?//
easier if you would use the find tool with notepad, CTRL+F

You will be taken to the line with that string.

A few lines above it you will find this line:
5=31323334350000000000

Here is your lock code..=)
well not all of those digits, it's in this format:
3 a1 3 a2 3 a3 3 a4 3 a5 0000000000000000
in the case above, the lock code would be 12345
which is the default lock code,
write yours down and try not to forget it again..=)

close nss, then remove your phone,
change it in your settings..no need to elaborate on that..
you may be experinecing troubles like this:
even if you typed the correct code you'll still be getting a code error message, I've experienced this with my friend's 6500slide, he previously inputed so many codes before he gave me his phone and I think this is the cause for it, I just inputed the correct code several times, rebooted and repeated the process, reboot again if necessary, take a few minutes nd a lot of patience and the code will be finally recognized..

hope this helps..

thanks author!

i did it but above [309] i was not able to see any 5= string

here it is. where could it be?

[308]
0=03
1=30000000000000009F0100000000000019F815E80000000000
3=03
4=07
6=00
7=00
9=59512042409988100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[309]
0=01000000
1=011F
2=FE0501000200000079330000
4=01010100CD090000A0530000
5=02010100000000002DF90100

help po. ayaw na gumana ng cam ng n82 ko. nung isang araw ng take ako photos mga 30+ siguro with the flash on. tapos feeling ko uminit yung phone kaya tinigilan ko mag pictures. tapos nung nagview ako sa gallery parang ambagal kaya nag restart ako ng phone. after ko mag restart ayaw na gumana ng cam. eto lumalabas.
screenshot0008.jpg
kanina sinubukan ko ulit tanggalin battery for a few mins tapos pag on ko chineck ko cam at inoff ko mabilisan yung flash. gumana sya,. sinubukan ko may flash gumana nanaman. tapos after like 1hr sinubukan ko eh ayaw nanaman gumana ng cam. feeling ko bumigay capacitor ng flash? gaya sa ibang forum, ano po sa tingin nyo? marereplace ba yung capacitor ng flash? TIA.

panu po mafix ung unable to install na prompt?

sa file manager mo go to e: / private/ then look for the folder 10202dce .. burahin mo lahat ng laman nun..wala na yung unable to install na prompt upon bootup..

for further questions try to use the search function of this forum..

thanks

Magkano replacement ng lcd ng n82 natin?.. Nasira kasi itong lcd ng phone ko..nalubog sa tubig kasi..tapos naluluko yung keypad..magkano lcd at replacement sa NCc?

Back
Top Bottom