Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need legal advise here

knoa

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Yung kotse ko di ko na mahulugan so i decided na ibenta with deed of sale and other documents stating that the buyer will be the one to continue paying for the monthly amort. Ngayon hinahabol ako ng banko dahil hindi daw nagbabayad yung pinagbentahan ki at ako kakasuhan. Ano magandang hakbang?

Yung kotse ko di ko na mahulugan so i decided na ibenta with deed of sale and other documents stating that the buyer will be the one to continue paying for the monthly amort. Ngayon hinahabol ako ng banko dahil hindi daw nagbabayad yung pinagbentahan ki at ako kakasuhan. Ano magandang hakbang?

Kung ako sayo TS, habulin mo yung pinagbentahan mo. Dapat may agreement din kayo na pinirmahan with notary tsaka dapat yung pinagbentahan mo kinuhanan mo ng posted check at least may habol ka at pwede mo sya kasuhan kong tumalbog cheque nya. Ikaw talaga kakasuhan ng bank dahil labas sila dyan dahil pangalan mo nakalagay sa kanila.

Did you sign an agreement stating clearly that the other party is going to continue paying the amortization? If you didn't you're in deep sh1t because the buyer (if he's an ahole) would claim that you assured them that you'd continue the amortization and what-not. It was you and your name who secured the loan so automatically the bank will run after you. If you didn't sign any agreement with the other party, then ask the bank and a lawyer on what to do.

Back
Top Bottom