Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need online job help suggest mga boss

jayar2016

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
""""Guys help share nman kayu jaan online job yung madali lang ma applayan????
help suggest ang share naman kayu i need sideline jobs help

Are you looking for a freelance job?

For freelance jobs, look at freelancer.com or Fiverr. For fiverr, you can make a LOT of money if you are good at something that doesn't take much time for you to do (ie., toons, voiceover, etc) Also, you can charge OVER $5, $10 to $25 is not uncommon.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a freelance job?

For freelance jobs, look at freelancer.com or Fiverr. For fiverr, you can make a LOT of money if you are good at something that doesn't take much time for you to do (ie., toons, voiceover, etc) Also, you can charge OVER $5, $10 to $25 is not uncommon.

yes boss nag apply ako but ang hirap matanggap...

try mo "secret2success marketing"

pm me if interested sa fb
Lourence Dagasuhan.
matutulungan ka namin..

Good Afternoon mga boss,

I am new here. Actually this account was activated just a few minutes ago. The main reason why I joined is for me to know more and to be guided by the masters of this website. :-) Nasubukan ko po lahat yang mga freelancers or online job website pero hirap tlga makapasok :'( I really badly need a job right now. May alam pa po ba kau? Thanks and looking forward hearing some response from you. More power :)

Sincerely,
Alyana:)

Good Afternoon mga boss,

I am new here. Actually this account was activated just a few minutes ago. The main reason why I joined is for me to know more and to be guided by the masters of this website. :-) Nasubukan ko po lahat yang mga freelancers or online job website pero hirap tlga makapasok :'( I really badly need a job right now. May alam pa po ba kau? Thanks and looking forward hearing some response from you. More power :)

Sincerely,

Hi there,

Where do you plan to start your freelancing career? May na create ka na ba profile?

Anong skills ang gusto mong i-career? Dapat specific. Para malaman mo kung saan ka dapat mag specialize.
Start with that muna. If you want, I can try check your profile and help out on making it noticed.

Maraming tips and tricks para mas tumaas ang chance to be hired.
Kulang ang time ko to type, so if may tanong ka, I might be able to help.

Good Afternoon mga boss,

Sincerely,

Try mo Micro Task/PPD/PPV/Paid Survey/Call Review etc.. if seryoso ka talaga pm mo ko i guiguide kita
tamad ako magturo talaga try ko lang makatulong sayo ;)

Back
Top Bottom