Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nokia 2700c Sun, Paano i Open?

pongpagong007

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
naka lock kasi sa sun eh. Paano i openline parang wala akong makita na unlock code generator.:(

Help?

At may tanong ako kapag ba na openline na eh walang magiging problema sa line? Postpaid kasi 'tong cp eh..

naka lock kasi sa sun eh. Paano i openline parang wala akong makita na unlock code generator.:(

Help?

At may tanong ako kapag ba na openline na eh walang magiging problema sa line? Postpaid kasi 'tong cp eh..

try mo to if makatulong

http://www.nokiamastercode.com/mastercode.php

Tut
1 - Switch on your Nokia 2700 without any sim card.
2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 2700.
3 - Compose #pw+CODE+1#.
4 - The Nokia 2700 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!
The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly
The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly
The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly
The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia 2700

Back
Top Bottom