Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Official] Samsung Galaxy Note II <<N7100>>

Nakakatulong ba ang thread na ginawa ko sa inyo?

• Total voters
Yung mga nakaomega v12 meron ba kayo compatible mods/link para sa transparent status bar?

Sino na nakatry phoenix rom? Ok din ba yun?

ano nangyari sa thread? mukhang nilinis ah..

anyways, nag be-benchmark score ba kayo? anong nakukuha nyo sa quadrant or antutu?

Sakin 7600+ Quadrant Score ko tapos 19800+ ang Antutu, naka Tweak kasi ang setting ng processor ko eh using S-Tweaks.

Perseus Kernel Gamit ko tapos ROM ko Omega v12..

Yung mga nakaomega v12 meron ba kayo compatible mods/link para sa transparent status bar?

Sino na nakatry phoenix rom? Ok din ba yun?

Naka Jelly Bean Fusion mod ako.. Di ko pa na-try ung transparent status bar eh..

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-08-16-13-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-08-16-13-44.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2013-03-08-16-14-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-08-16-14-55.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Sir tanong lang mga ilang oras bago malowbat ang gn2 nio pag naglalaro kau ng mga games like nba2k13, dead triger, modern combat 4, nfs most wantes any of these.. ilang oras ba malowbat sa inyo. Kaya bang paabutin ng 12hrs playing those games? If kaya what i will do my note2. Kasi more or less 3hours lang to pag naggagames ako. Pag normal use. Abot 3days naman pwera gaming. Anyway stock rom ako 4.1.2 rootes. Un lang

mga sir safe ba bibili ako ng n7105 sa dbgadget? safe ba dun tngn nyo? kaya ba nila ayusin sakaling maapektuhan ako ng sudden death?

If gaming is what u after. Go for the galaxy note 2 n7100 why? Becos of the quad core processor. Galaxy note 2 n7105 is a dual core processor snapdragon. N7100 is 4g=hspda+. N7105 is lte and 4g. Wala din fm yung n7105. Hindi affcted ang n7105 dahil snapdrogon ang processor nian. Yung mga exynos chip lang ang affected sa sds. Mostly sa overcharging lang naman kadalasan pinagmumulan nun.

Afaik, same lang specs ng n7100 at n7105.. may lte lang n7105..

Correct me if im wrong..

Galaxy note 2 n7105 is a dual core processor snapdragon. /QUOTE]

dual core for N7100? wow, san mo nabalitaan to pards?

---
@simply, eto sakin, mababa na din now gaya ng kwento mo, napa-abot ko to dati ng almost 20k, and almost 8k sa quadrant..:D

eto na lang sya ngayon
Screenshot_2013-02-21-18-16-14_zps86136c11.png

Screenshot_2013-03-08-20-05-20_zpsa4942dbd.png

n7100 or n7105? yung mga custom rom and kernel ba for n7100 pwd rin sa n7105?

Galaxy note 2 n7105 is a dual core processor snapdragon. /QUOTE]

dual core for N7100? wow, san mo nabalitaan to pards?

---
@simply, eto sakin, mababa na din now gaya ng kwento mo, napa-abot ko to dati ng almost 20k, and almost 8k sa quadrant..:D

eto na lang sya ngayon
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk262/ashleyelo/Screenshot_2013-02-21-18-16-14_zps86136c11.png

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk262/ashleyelo/Screenshot_2013-03-08-20-05-20_zpsa4942dbd.png
Sory quadcore snapdragon rather.. you dont need to post that bencmark. Coz i have also a galaxy note 2. I know those benchmark's.. the way you response like a bossy. You have yours, i have mine. Im only sharing what i know. And still i will choose pa din ang n7100 for the gaming purposes. Kesa sa n7105.

Sory quadcore snapdragon rather.. you dont need to post that bencmark. Coz i have also a galaxy note 2. I know those benchmark's.. the way you response like a bossy. You have yours, i have mine. Im only sharing what i know. And still i will choose pa din ang n7100 for the gaming purposes. Kesa sa n7105.

I would like to correct you about this. hindi po snapdragon gamit ng samsung para sa Note 2 series nila. that also includes the American versions. Quad Core Exynos 4412. atsaka LTE radio lang talaga pinagkaiba nila sa hardware.
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_ii_n7100-4854.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_ii_cdma-5152.php

about sa benchmarks, si Simplyrichard po kausap nya kasi nagcocompare sila ng benchmarks ng mga phone nila. kahit pare-pareho tayo ng phone, magkakaiba ang optimization at depende na rin sa tweaks na gagamitin sa mga custom kernel. yung antutu ko nga nasa 18500 lang eh :noidea:

I would like to correct you about this. hindi po snapdragon gamit ng samsung para sa Note 2 series nila. that also includes the American versions. Quad Core Exynos 4412. atsaka LTE radio lang talaga pinagkaiba nila sa hardware.

about sa benchmarks, si Simplyrichard po kausap nya kasi nagcocompare sila ng benchmarks ng mga phone nila. kahit pare-pareho tayo ng phone, magkakaiba ang optimization at depende na rin sa tweaks na gagamitin sa mga custom kernel. yung antutu ko nga nasa 18500 lang eh :noidea:

Hmmm.. i dont whats the truth behind exynos and snapdragon.. all i thought is exynos chip is not compatible to lte radio. Ive read some articles of those processors regarding lte compatibility. Thats why the n7105 lte version is not affected of the exynos exploit. So i conclude they are using snapdragon or other processor. Lte for the n7100 exynos chip is only 4g. Past years they consider 4g is an lte. But the true lte like today is not compatible for the exynos. Ive done my research. But if ever im wrong id stand to be correct

Hmmm.. i dont know whats the truth behind exynos and snapdragon.. all i thought is exynos chip is not compatible to lte radio. Ive read some articles of those processors regarding lte compatibility. Thats why the n7105 lte version is not affected of the exynos exploit. So i conclude they are using snapdragon or other processor. Lte for the n7100 exynos chip is only 4g. Past years they consider 4g is an lte. But the true lte like today is not compatible for the exynos. Ive done my research. But if ever im wrong id stand to be correct

Hmmm.. i dont know whats the truth behind exynos and snapdragon.. all i thought is exynos chip is not compatible to lte radio. Ive read some articles of those processors regarding lte compatibility. Thats why the n7105 lte version is not affected of the exynos exploit. So i conclude they are using snapdragon or other processor. Lte for the n7100 exynos chip is only 4g. Past years they consider 4g is an lte. But the true lte like today is not compatible for the exynos. Ive done my research. But if ever im wrong id stand to be correct

sorry to say but outdated ang research mo sa panahon ng S3. kung titignan mo yung specs ng american versions ng S3 (T999, I747, CDMA version) against the international S3, dun nagtutugma yung mga sinasabi mo.
kaya nagrelease din sila ng LTE capable na S3 (9305) later than the release ng Note 2 with the same exynos processor.
I guess naayos nila ang exynos and LTE compatibility issue between the release of S3 and Note 2.

Oic. Baka ibang version siguro din yung nakuha naming lte version. Anyway thanks. And stil n7100 for the gaming purposes for me

Ive read some articles of sammobile i dont know but im a little bit confuse coz there is a possibility that they are using snapdragon instead of exynos for the galaxy s4 becos of the lte compatibility they said.. and you told me that my research is outdated and still exynos is not compatible to lte for what ive read. Confuse here. Please enlighthen me

Themonyo mga ilang oras ka nglolowbat pag naglalari ka ng 2k13 nba, mc4, death trigger.. any if those kaya ba ng 12hours yung battery? Diretso laro hanggang maubos batery

Ive read some articles of sammobile i dont know but im a little bit confuse coz there is a possibility that they are using snapdragon instead of exynos for the galaxy s4 becos of the lte compatibility they said.. and you told me that my research is outdated and still exynos is not compatible to lte for what ive read. Confuse here. Please enlighthen me

teka... we are talking about note 2 dito bakit napunta sa s4? read the wikipedia article about the note 2 variants at wala akong makita reference dun na gumamit sila ng snapdragon. even gsmarena doesn't have any records of a Note 2 variant using a snapdragon processor. S3 ang meron.
heto raw paliwanag kung bakit snapdragon ang gagamitin nila sa SIV

2 days ago the first rumours came out that Samsung may switch from processor for the Galaxy S IV. Today a analyst made his story about Samsung’s processor problem. Down below a quote from him:

“We believe Samsung’s Galaxy S4 has slipped and the Galaxy S3 has been in production a quarter longer than expected. We believe the S4 is being delayed primarily due to power issues with the company’s eight-core Exynos Octa […] we believe the company is likely to shift more to external sources. We believe QCOM will pick up more of Samsung’s S4 business.”

Like we said 2 days ago If the rumours are true and Samsung will use the snapdragon 600 instead of the Exynos 5410 octa-core, SamsungExynos better stop tweeting, making people happy for nothing!

source: sammobile

Hindi po yan ang nabasa ko.. sa exynos lte compatibility. Refering lang ako sa s4. Becos they are considering two options regarding sa lte. And it made me confuse. Because of what ive read na exynos is not compatible sa lte. Maybe ur right na outdated nga baka yung post na article regarding sa lte matter.

Back
Top Bottom