Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OPEN LINE your SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, POP/MINI, ACE, POCKET[made EASIER w/ GALAXY TOOLBOX]

antoniolorenzo

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
OPEN LINE your SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, POP/MINI, ACE, POCKET[made EASIER w/ GALAXY TOOLBOX]

This tutorial is made even easier with Galaxy Toolbox.. Credit goes to sir dOky73 of XDA developers..

Galaxy Toolbox is no longer in beta version.. Final version has been released so the .apk has no expiry.. Thanks to sir dOky73's untiring efforts to make network unlocking a lot easier.. Gratitude and credits to him..:salute:

Requirement:
A ROOTED PHONE

PAKIBASA MUNA ANG MGA SUMUSUNOD NA SUPPORTED DEVICES BAGO MAGTANONG KUNG "PWEDE BA TO SA PHONE KO?".. PARA HINDI KA MA :madslap:

CURRENTLY SUPPORTED DEVICES

SAMSUNG GALAXY Y SERIES
--GT-S5360
--GT-S5360B
--GT-S5360L
--GT-S5360T
--GT-S5363
--GT-S5369

SAMSUNG GALAXY POP/MINI
--GT-B5510
--GT-B5510B
--GT-B5510L

SAMSUNG GALAXY POP/MINI PRO
--GT-S5570I

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE
--GT-S5830i
--GT-S5830C
--GT-S5830M
--GT-S5839i

SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET

THANKS TS, working sya sa SGP ko.....:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Thank you very much!!! heheh working po xa sa SGP ko!!! :clap::clap::clap::dance:

Thanks, ayos gumana sa Galaxy Pocket ko.

ok po sya tested:pray: ko s samsung pocket tnx po dito d

thanks ts. working po yung openline sa galaxy pocket ko.. using toolbox.. thanks ulit. basta after network unlock reboot nalang yung phone para mag reset <3 thanks ulit
ILAN LANG TO SA MGA FEEDBACKS NA WORKING DAW YUNG TOOLBOX SA SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET.. SAME REQUIREMENT, KELANGAN LANG ROOTED (for the tutorial on how to ROOT your Samsung Galaxy Pocket visit this thread [TUT]Rooting and Unrooting Galaxy Pocket) THEN INSTALL NYO YUNG TOOLBOX.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS..
DISCLAIMER: I NEVER TESTED IT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET, SO TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Instructions:

1.Download attachment below or
Galaxy Toolbox 4shared
Galaxy Toolbox MediaFire

2. Install the apk on your phone

3.Run Galaxy Toolbox

THE SCREENSHOTS APPEARS DIFFERENT FROM THE LATEST VERSION BUT YOU HAVE TO SELECT THE SAME OPTIONS. BML WAS REPLACED BY ANOTHER WORD BUT WILL HAVE THE SAME FUNCTION AND EFFECT..

4. Tap the checkbox at the lower end and tap "Let me in"
553963_3889430726722_1514807546_a.jpg

5. On the main menu tap "backup bml15 partition" (it is important you create a back up of your bml15 so that you can restore it later if you want to relock to your default network for warranty purposes)
561097_3889431766748_621098145_a.jpg

6. Tap "save" to save bml15
389137_3889432526767_1920121752_a.jpg

7. after creating a back up, go back to Galaxy Toolbox main menu and tap "Network unlock"
580879_3889434326812_48660536_a.jpg

8. Lastly, tap "Unlock my Galaxy!"
555686_3889435126832_1777298996_a.jpg

To check if your network lock is "OFF", dial *#7465625#
(scroll down to see the screenshot)

You can also DONATE to sir dOky73 to show further support for his projects and future developments for android devices..(THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY, OK?)

That's it finally you can insert simcards from other networks..

ENJOY!!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
This is the CONVENTIONAL WAY
THIS IS THE OLD TUTORIAL ON HOW TO OPEN LINE YOUR
SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360/ S5363..

REMINDER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

This unlocking procedure was performed using Samsung Galaxy Y only.. This is not recommended to other Galaxy units as listed above.. Please don't try to unlock other Galaxy phones using this procedure..

REQUIREMENTS
1. A rooted SGY with busybox and root explorer
2. PC/laptop
3. USB cable for your SGY
4. cmd.exe(which every PC surely have)
5. samsung KIES installed on your PC < download link here http://depositfiles.com/files/3raqcskp2?subid=141468 >
6. android SDK installed on your PC <download here: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html> make sure you download/installed the platform tools on SDK.. updated java is also needed before you can install SDK.. so dumiskarte kayo ng mabuti para mainstall yung SDK..

Instructions
Reminders:
1. at some point sa pagtype nyo ng mga codes maaaring mag'ask ng superuser permission sa phone nyo kaya pakicheck na rin from time to time yung phone nyo.. but this does not happen with all phones.. it did not with my SGY pero dun sa isang phone na naunlock ko, it asked for SU permission.. so if ever it will ask for SU permission just tap "allow"..
2. pakitignan muna Root explorer ninyo sa upper left corner kung naka'mount as R/W (read/write) na sya kung naka'R/O(read only) pa sya paki'tap na lang ng R/W..
3. a good indication that you're making a progress is when your phone freezes when you type the code "stop" on cmd.. and a better indication is when your phone reboots after typing "start"..
4. don't forget the "space" when typing after the codes "mkdir[space]/mnt/......" and cd[space]/mnt/......."

1st step: plug SGY to pc via USB on your phone tap on the USB notification icon and then tap connect USB..
2nd step: go to the folder where you installed android-sdk.. in my case c\program files\android\android-sdk\platform-tools\ dito yun.. d2 kayo magright click
527993_3505792816014_1607602094_32972879_1636071543_n.jpg
open cmd.exe in this folder by pressing shift+right click then select open command window here.. pagkalabas ng command prompt (yung black screen with white text) type the following command
adb shell
su
mkdir /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
cd /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
stop (the phone will freeze, It's OK!)
dd if=/dev/bml15 of=bml15.img.SAVE (Do it ONLY ONCE!!!!) (makkta nyo dun sa folder nyo sa sd card nyo na may folder na SGYunlock with bml15.img.SAVE na file sa loob, back up nyo yun para magamit nyo kung gusto nyo magrevert to network lock)
dd if=/dev/zero bs=1 count=16 of=/dev/bml15 seek=524360
start (the phone will restart, put any SIM and use!)

That's it! your SGY is unlocked! enjoy!

screenshot of my unlocked SGY
543063_282412045185332_100002496173971_577276_191696918_n.jpg

you can view this by dialing *#7465625#
kung openline na sya dapat nka[OFF] sila lahat..

screenshot of CMD
392442_3504726909367_1607602094_32972704_1723711376_n.jpg

credits to:

dOky73
devion14

:thumbsup:FEEDBACKS WILL SURELY BE APPRECIATED:thumbsup:

Attachments

• GTBox.apk
    175.7 KB · Views: 2,353
Last edited:
Re: OPEN LINE your SGY [AS EASY AS ABC steps]

totoo ba to?any feedback?

Mga ka symb tanong ko lang po kung may naka unlock na using this method ni TS.
Maganda sana to easy as ABC kaso lang wala pang feedback eh.
Mejo hirap akong sundin ang TUT ni sir devion14 eh.
Thanks. Mabuhay symbianizers.

ts d2 sa amin my nag-uunlock ng phone using only codes,wlang 1min unlock n..dko mahingi kc mortal n enemy e,

ts d2 sa amin my nag-uunlock ng phone using only codes,wlang 1min unlock n..dko mahingi kc mortal n enemy e,

patay tau jan dre..di mo pala close baka mbricked sgy natin nyan..haha

Tested na po yan. Tnx sa mga programmer nang XDA :D

hintay us feedback mga ka SB. thanks pala dito TS keep on sharing

tested na yan mga sir.. oo nga pla credits to XDA developers.. pero nakakahilo instructions nila dun.. hirap intindihin..hehe.. modified ko na instructions para mas madali mainitindihan..

kung XDA ito sure ito pero haha feedback pdn need natin haha

tested na yan mga sir.. oo nga pla credits to XDA developers.. pero nakakahilo instructions nila dun.. hirap intindihin..hehe.. modified ko na instructions para mas madali mainitindihan..

TS thanks sa share try ko sana to. Nadownload ko na ang SDK at nainstall ko na sa laptop ko. Question ko lang pano gagawin sa SDK?AVD MANAGER tsaka SDK MANAGER ano e-rrun ko dun after connecting my SGY sa laptop? Thanks TS

pa. bm sgy openline

Screenshot naman dyan TS

Last edited:

TS kaya ko nang buksa ang ADB shell sa cmd kaso lang nag eerror ako device not found daw..ano kaya mali ko?naconnect ko naman ang SGY ko sa laptop.. thanks ts

Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your phone. At may kies drivers din.

Give proper credits to the source brad. I can't see any modifications here except for the phrasing. Parehong pareho ng steps sa XDA.

Give proper credits to the source brad. I can't see any modifications here except for the phrasing. Parehong pareho ng steps sa XDA.
credits given na po sir.. cnxa.. nakalimutan ko eh.. :slap:

ts kulang ung tuts mo...
first of all SU is not a recognized internal command sa ms-dos. could you please clarify what you have posted?

suggest po,merge nalang ito sa thread ni sir devion..almost all questions po andun sagot.

mga sir with all due respecthindi talaga magkakaiba ng steps at specially yung codes kasi nga sa XDA ko din pinagaralan to.. and don't expect magiiba yung mga steps d2 sa post ko.. and i rephrased all of those which you can find in XDA so that it will be EASIER for everybody to understand the steps.. ang ginawa ko mga sir I DID WHAT I THINK WILL BE BEST TO SIMPLIFY AND MAKE IT MORE UNDERSTANDABLE..MEJO MAGULO YUNG TUT DUN AT MAS COMPLICATED.. YUNG PINOST KO DITO YUNG MGA GINAWA KO PARA MA'OPENLINE YUNG SGY KOkelangan din talaga ng patience kung gagawin nyo to..

NGA PA LA, REMODIFIED NA INSTRUCTIONS.. pasensya na mga sir.. i'm doing my best to make it easier for you to understand kaya kung sa tingin ko may idadagdag akong instructions linalagay ko.. di kasi COPY PASTE yung instructions ko.. according to my own experience yung mga linagay ko..

Last edited:

Naunlocked ko ang 2 sgy using the long method sa xda, para sa akin mas ok yun kasi may back-up ang bml15 ncase nagkamali ka. Pero itong kay ts direct na iedit ang bml15. Tama po ba ts?

Back
Top Bottom