Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

< Outdated >B310as-938 Unlock and Full instructions

ftsmde

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
!!!!Outdated!!!!

NOTE: ONLY WORKS FOR B310 938 V1
Di ko pa na test sa B310as-938B, try it on your own risk!
I recommend using Jerome's debranding firmware for the new modem.
Primary things to do

1. You should know how to solder
2. Get a working USB
3. Download the file using the link
4. Check the USB.jpg and solder the corresponding colors to the solder points
5. Install Necessary drivers and all

Next Step

1. Plug the USB cable with soldered points on the logical board
2. Plug the power cable on the back of your router
3. Put a small wire (tweezers or any conductive material on 2 test points given on USB.jpg) on Jumper test points.
4. Keep the 2 test points shorted with the said material and plug the adapter to the wall outlet.
5. Assuming that all drivers are installed, open the Balong USB Download mode folder and select Balong USB mode flasher.exe
6. Wait for the device to lit the power light
7. Check if the device has been detected (Device manager)
8. Run Unlock FW.exe and wait for it to finish
9. Plug an ethernet cable and launch Network lock remover + USB Download mode.exe (Follow the prompts).
Note: the Network lock remover + USB Download mode.exe has also the option to enter the USB Download mode of your device
so you wont have to bother on unplugging the device and putting a jumper pin again to enter the USB Download mode.
It means that after running the network unlocker and you followed the prompts correctly, the device is READY TO FLASH THE
"Balong USB mode flasher.exe" w/out performing the JUMPER METHOD.
10. Launch Balong USB mode flasher.exe and once the device entered the USB Mode
11. Launch the Firmware Update_11.326. MOD.exe and wait until it finish.
12. Plug in the ethernet if you have unplugged it previously and try to log in to the GUI
13. Check your "Device information" if you have a valid IMEI. If values are all 15 "0", Open IMEI Changer and run IMEI Changer.exe
14. Follow the prompts and type in your Original IMEI and apply it. Wait for it to reboot and you are done

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u2t7sn41kx2pbji/B310_Unlock_with_Full_Instructions.zip/file

Disclaimer:

I am not held liable for any damaged device during or while performing the steps given in the instructions nor i take credits to the files included in this package.

Please donate to the following to keep them interrested on unlocking, producing files, brainstorming, and contributing to the forums for future devices that will be manufactured with network locks in the the future.

The FF: people are

Zander Mazda
Jerome Laliag
Anonymous Friend
Anonymous device owner
Anonymous Technician

Please find the and donate to the 2 people who made this possible. Dont be just a leecher, any amount will be appreciated by those people.

If you are to be part of a forum, make sure that you are willing to SHARE your ideas and hard-work and expecting a TINY nor even barely nothing in RETURN for it. It is DUE to "You do what makes you happy not what makes you money". It is the true meaning of SHARING and Forum. Let's give KUDOS and Donate to those great folks

Please see Photos for solder points and finished product

FYI: Kahit kaka deliver lng nian Butane soldering torch ko galing pa Amazon. WALA PO AKONG BAYAD na siningil sa nagpa unlock na kakilala lang ng kapit bahay ko. Tapus ikaw maniningil ka ng 500 timawa ka. Mahiya ka naman....

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Cyl8dBfKY&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• Solder Points-min.JPG
    Solder Points-min.JPG
    1,008 KB · Views: 2,089
  • Clear Solder points-min.JPG
    Clear Solder points-min.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,441
  • Finished product 3-min.JPG
    Finished product 3-min.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,522
  • USB Port attached-min.JPG
    USB Port attached-min.JPG
    912.1 KB · Views: 1,413
  • Soldered USB pins-min.JPG
    Soldered USB pins-min.JPG
    993.3 KB · Views: 1,255
  • USB Port Hole-min.JPG
    USB Port Hole-min.JPG
    918.3 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Finished product-min.JPG
    Finished product-min.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,160
  • Finished product 2-min.JPG
    Finished product 2-min.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 921
  • Flashing-min.JPG
    Flashing-min.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,384
Last edited:
Re: B310as-938 Unlock and Full instructions

Yun oh. May nag release na

Nako may nag share na kaagad.

Your Location: Quezon City

Parang kilala ko na kaagad kung sinong nag share.

thank you dito ts..

Wala na finish na... ni release na

hala.. patry nga ako :D

salamt dito ts..
test ko agad to mamaya pag uwe..

ayun may nag release na

ikaw ts ang sugo..,.salamat

ayun may nag release na thanks dito

Hnd ako ang sugo na hinahanap nio.... Pagka tapus man lng sana ninyo gawin ung mga unit nio.... make sure na mg DONATE kau dun sa mga taong gumawa nito.... Lalo na sa unang nabanggit.... Di rin ito pinost para pagka KITAAN ninyo.... kung my lalapit sa inyo mgpapa gawa nito singilin nio sa bayad sa Kuryente + Pagod + Tingga na ggamitin ninyo sa pang hinang nio.... Wag kayo managa at mag ugaling buraot na Espanyol na minana natn sa mga Ninuno at nanakop satin.... Ang mga pinoy di madadamot pero dpt marunong parin dapat kayo mg DONATE.

Napaka bait kausap ni zander mazda
Madaling kausap
Ni rerespeto
Kaya nga kahit yung
Mga nagbayad sa kanya
Hindi nilabas ito.

Ayos naman makatulong
Ts
Kahit ako inaabangan ko ito
Pero
Naisip mo ba,
Yung puyat
Hirap
Sakit ng ulo
Na ginugol nila
Para lang dito?

Kahit si sir jerome
Mismo
Si zander mazda pa rin
Ang itinuturo niya.

#RESPETO

salamat ts sa pag share..maggamit kona ang nasira kong modem...

DL ko na to baka ma delete pa..salamat po ts sa pag share.
at sa team nang gumawa nang paraan para dito..salamat

Napaka bait kausap ni zander mazda
Madaling kausap
Ni rerespeto
Kaya nga kahit yung
Mga nagbayad sa kanya
Hindi nilabas ito.

Ayos naman makatulong
Ts
Kahit ako inaabangan ko ito
Pero
Naisip mo ba,
Yung puyat
Hirap
Sakit ng ulo
Na ginugol nila
Para lang dito?

Kahit si sir jerome
Mismo
Si zander mazda pa rin
Ang itinuturo niya.

#RESPETO

Copy Sir. Wag ka mag alala sana sina RUST din kagaya ng kung ano sinasabi mo. Di mgiging possible ang unlocking method ng B315s kung di dhl sa knla na namigrate nlng stn at ngawan ng sarling version. I modified some of the files and still give credits to the people who created this. I cant imagine the time Rust and the rest on 4PDA had gone thru just to give their work away for the B315 models XXX variant to other nationalities just to have their devices free from being locked. When others asked donations at free will, some of them copied the files from the international group and tweaked and posted with a certain amount to pay. The reason behind i tell you guys to DONATE to those people who above mentioned is to show your APPRECIATION of their hard-work. Even i modified some of the files and took me hours and late nights, still i wanted the right people to get the credits and donations for the work, not me. Will there be a device to unlock when HUAWEI didnt build this device for you to USE. I dont get the essence and mindsets of us being a part of a forum if this is the way of we think. Instead of us getting a bad comment from the post, rather shut the link down and any of unauthorized file to be shared is no longer ALLOWED and posts that are alike are all not AUTHORIZED.

Last edited:

sad :weep::weep:

wala na brad

link not working

Sad ndi ako nakaabot... thanks sa maker ng unlocker ng 310as

pa pm na lang po sir ng link thanks and more power

Back