Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Passuggest Mid Gaming Phone mga Master>>>>>>

kezuke021

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Android na kaya High Settings ng MOBA;

Mobile Legends
AoV
Vainglory Iinstall ko laro

nagagandahan kasi ako sa gameplay kapag malinaw

Salamat po sa suggestions,

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X. Ung snapdragon variant

Android na kaya High Settings ng MOBA;

Mobile Legends
AoV
Vainglory Iinstall ko laro

nagagandahan kasi ako sa gameplay kapag malinaw

Salamat po sa suggestions,

Meizu MX5, superb gaming ml, aov any moba, powered by mediatek helio x25, see youtube review of Heliox25, gpu same as iphone, Power VR, internal 3gb ram suited for gaming, less bloatware like google mail, google movies, google newsletter. charging time up to 1 hour and 15 minutes from 15% to full. can control internet traffic, disconnect any apps from internet usage. Best of all, easiest to root and fix firmware, no need to go to a technician if bricked. I bought mine for only 5200. Only downfall is internal storage is 16 gb, but u can use otg which is good enough. Meizu MX series is better choice if I may suggest. You may take a little bit of time figuring out the OS, but all the tutorials from rooting to upgrading firmware is in the flyme forum.
Better suggestion: MX6, removes all weaknessess of MX5 but double the price

Why buy expensive brands like samsung, lg, etc(aside from apple, I tried by far best in gaming) when you can have cheap but powerful phone.

Xiaomi phones like XRN 4x or 5 plus or oppo a83 lessthan 10k lng

Rumble League!

Rumble League mga pare
Maangas MOBA din sya
Medyo bago pa
Early Access sa Play Store... ewan ko lng sa mga ios devices

Back
Top Bottom