Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

3222869044_17f37c3452.jpg

Settings

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro

3207999895_9076e923d3.jpg

Settings

Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS

Last edited:

:salute: ano unit at mga lens mo bro?magkano bili mo sa 50mm? :salute: gaganda ng shots! youre a lot ahead of us :thumbsup: tips naman diyan para magkaron din ng mga photos ng tulad ng sayo :happy:

:salute: ano unit at mga lens mo bro?magkano bili mo sa 50mm? :salute: gaganda ng shots! youre a lot ahead of us :thumbsup: tips naman diyan para magkaron din ng mga photos ng tulad ng sayo :happy:

i got a Canon XSi... sold my Canon 70-300mm and Canon 50mm f/1.8 and upgraded to Canon 100mm macro f/2.8 and Canon 50mm f/1.4... then recently sold my Canon 18-55mm IS kit lens and upgraded to Canon 18-200mm IS as my walkaround lens.

the 50mm f/1.8 is about $90. it's a really good practice lens for its price.

i've just been googling and reading online. watching tutorials in youtube as well. just keep practicing. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom