Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

DSC00614.jpg

sir eto ohh.. paki sabi po kung anu yung kulang sa shot na to

sir...wala ko makitang shutter speed ehh panu kaya yun???:weep:

kung digicam lang ang gamit mo, try mo sports mode... pag naka sports mode ka, mataas shutter speed... wag mo kalimutan i-on ang flash kung wala ka maayos na lighting

check my some photographs mga paps! :excited:

Attachments

• anthurium.jpg
    anthurium.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 3
  • george uy 2.jpg
    george uy 2.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 6
  • lubid.jpg
    lubid.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2
  • sipit copy.jpg
    sipit copy.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 10
  • rapid.jpg
    rapid.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

DSC00614.jpg

sir eto ohh.. paki sabi po kung anu yung kulang sa shot na to

1. Medyo out of focus konti.
2. Very low ang saturation nya
3. You should have composed/included more of the background

tips for the above mentioned comment

(I suppose you are using a handheld digicam)

1. try to use sports mode like enzo said para ma capture kaagad ang subject to avoid camera shake. press the shutter button halfway to focus the subject then press all the way down to take the picture.

2. Im not sure kung merong saturation control yun camera mo but I know that sony camera got the "vivid" option. Choose that option if the cam has it. or use "macro". :) it will boost up the saturation sometimes. :) kung wala sa camera yun option na sinabi ko, you can always use photoshop for post processing.

3. Set a higher apperture/F value If you want to focus your foreground subject and the background or choose "landscape" option. And try to google Rule of Third in photography. Technique yan sa composition ng picture. :)

Hope that helps. :)

Last edited:

@ sir enzo ..sir wala po sports mode ehh

@ sir ultraman.. ung macro mo nya kac naka auto kung vivid nmn po wala rin d ko nga po mapaganda ung mga kuha ko dito sa cam na to.. pa help naman po :(( mas maganda pa minsan ung k850 at k810 ko.. ang alam ko lang sa digi cam ko 16mp :(( pa help mo mga sir

2nd set of my photography project

Attachments

• empty_glass_by_vhive-d3fx99e.jpg
    empty_glass_by_vhive-d3fx99e.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 4
  • inlove_with_lomo_by_vhive-d3feex6.jpg
    inlove_with_lomo_by_vhive-d3feex6.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 5
  • offering_a_candle_by_vhive-d3eu7h0.jpg
    offering_a_candle_by_vhive-d3eu7h0.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

:wow: 17-70mm 2.8 pa :wow:.. magkano po ang iskor nyo sa lente sir? :D

btw, very nice DoF.. yan po ba yung F2.8 part nung lens?.. sarap na pang low light yan :D

bale 1.3k Dhs (around 15.6k Php) ang kuha ko sir.

Sarap nga gamitin eh, medyo sharp ang images na naka-capture. Bale f3.5 na yun sir kasi nag zoom ako. RAW image yun picture (pusa), walang post process dun. :)

Back
Top Bottom