Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Plant Vs. Zombies DS

allan6.9

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Try nyo po.. Na-pulot ko lang.. Ok din!:clap::clap::clap:

Naka-zip po sya, extract nyo muna kung di marecognize ng card nyo..

Paki-tell kung re-post..

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

yup homebrew laNG po..

Attachments

• PlantsVsZombies.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 542
Last edited:
ekk.. di d naman nakaformat ng nds!! anu to??

ahhh... alam ko to... ds homebrew eto ehh... pero still in alpha stage.. so dont expect too much on it.

Last edited:
oo nakita ko narin to hehehe, thanks anyway

lol sana nga pwede din yan pang psp, yung chinese lang na jar format pwede sa psp ko eh, lol

hahaha... naglalaro na ate ko.... mahirap sa PSP yan.. dahil ndi touch screen ang PSP eh..

mejo mahihirapan ang maglalaro

san lalagay yun jar format?? sa PSP?? pra maparun?

Use this to play j2me on psp.. your welcome!hehe..

==>> HERE <<== to download, its called PSPKVM..

PSPKVM is a port of the PhoneMEFeature MR2 release of the J2ME to the PSP. PhoneMEFeature is a Java 2 Micro Edition VM designed to run on phones and similar portable gear.

Installing PSPKVM on your PSP therefore allows you to run a large selection of J2ME Midlets on your PSP. Midlets are typically small Java applications--similar to Java applets you may have seen running on the web--designed for such environments. There are midlets covering a huge range of applications, from games to browsers to spreadsheets to IRC, mail and SSH clients. In addition, since PSPKVM supports the MVM (Multiple Virtual Machine) feature of J2ME, you can run multiple Midlets at once--effectively making your PSP a multitasking console.

Features ¶

* Emulates other platforms. PSPKVM is not just a JavaME implementation--it also emulates various real phone devices in terms of screen size, key codes, etc. If you set it to emulate "Nokia N73", the screen size and key code values will be same as the real N73 phone. This is useful for games and other applications which rely on these values to run correctly.
* User defined key layouts. Since the default key layout may not suitable for every application, a user defined key layout is available for each.
* Install applications via HTTP. The phoneMEFeature default installation mechanism is supported: you can find and install jad/jar files from the web.
* One-click install and run jad/jar files from the memory stick. The user can also select jad/jar files from the memory stick and run them as in the previous version; each is installed automatically the first time you run it. After that it appears in the Application Manager, and you can run, configure and remove the installed application from there.
* MVM support. The MVM (Multiple Virtual Machine) feature means you can run several MIDlets at the same time. For example: you can run Messenger in the background to chat while gaming, or browse the web via Opera Mini while running Google Maps.
* Nokia UI support. Since so many games require the Nokia UI, PSPKVM provides a well optimized, native based implementation of this set of APIs. Currently, not ALL Nokia APIs are supported, but the VM does still meet the requirements of most games.

Last edited:
ganun? ano pong downloader ginamit nyu kasi nung dinownload ko tapos unrar(winrar gamit ko) tapos file format lang yung lumabas

ganun? ano pong downloader ginamit nyu kasi nung dinownload ko tapos unrar(winrar gamit ko) tapos file format lang yung lumabas

Wala bang extension lang?
Pag walang extension lagyan mo nalang ng .nds

I don't use other downloaders, just the default downloader of my browser. ANyway its mozilla firefox 3.6.6, using globe wimax 2mbps. :yipee:

ahh ok napagana ko na fire fox downloader lang pala kailangan!!
pero nag hahang ba talaga sa mismong laro o matagal lang talagang magload??

ahh ok napagana ko na fire fox downloader lang pala kailangan!!
pero nag hahang ba talaga sa mismong laro o matagal lang talagang magload??

Yup matagal lang talaga magload.. Yan din sabi ng author nyan.

thanks for this bro
para sa kapatid ko to XD

Back
Top Bottom