Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[POLL SURVEY] Is Islam a violent religion, or not?

Is Islam a violent religion?

• Total voters

The picture say's it all, and countless more that happen and more to come!

The same what happen in Kenya mall; tatanungin lang kung ikaw ay Muslim at kung hindi ay papatayin ka na.

Last edited:
Hindi naman lahat ng pangyayari ay isisi sa relihiyon ng taong gumawa. Kung hindi man alin sunod sa relihiyon niya ang ginawa ibig sabihin hindi siya true believers ng naturang relihiyon.

pakinggan mo na lang mensahe ni john lenon sa kantang
imagine tol...RELIGION DIVIDED THE WORLD!...yan ang katotohanan
masakit man tanggapin.

pakinggan mo na lang mensahe ni john lenon sa kantang
imagine tol...RELIGION DIVIDED THE WORLD!...yan ang katotohanan
masakit man tanggapin.

Anu naman ang masakit tanggapin doon? Hindi mo ba matanggap na hindi sinusunod ng kapwa tao mo ang religion mo?

Anu naman ang masakit tanggapin doon? Hindi mo ba matanggap na hindi sinusunod ng kapwa tao mo ang religion mo?

maybe his point is, religion should unite people, but it doesn't happen all the time.

people belong to religion A will be having a problem marrying people from religion B, vice versa

Nandon na ako sa may nakakasama ang relihiyon. Hindi rin maipagkakaila na may nakakabuti rin ang relihiyon. Ang tanung, Anu po ba ang sulosyon para walang gulo sa mundo?

Nandon na ako sa may nakakasama ang relihiyon. Hindi rin maipagkakaila na may nakakabuti rin ang relihiyon. Ang tanung, Anu po ba ang sulosyon para walang gulo sa mundo?

Tanggalin na ang relihiyon, at tanggapin na lang ng bawat isa ang pagkakaiba natin at magkaisa..yun lang

Para sakin amo
nabasa ko lang ito one of the german muslim sa blog niya at ito po

"liked the answer of this Germanium Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism/violent and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point.

share ko lng po pero free po na i delete :noidea:

ang solution ay dapat isa lang ang religion ng mga tao..
Para wla ng patayan pa..

Maganda ang religion kung ang lahat ng tao ay iisa lang ang religion..

Pero masama din ang religion kung d pare pareho ang religion ng tao..

Religion can me good or bad..
Can be angel or devil..

ang solution ay dapat isa lang ang religion ng mga tao..
Para wla ng patayan pa..

Maganda ang religion kung ang lahat ng tao ay iisa lang ang religion..

Pero masama din ang religion kung d pare pareho ang religion ng tao..

Religion can me good or bad..
Can be angel or devil..

anong religion kaya yung magandang matira kung sakali?

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes” (Deuteronomy 20:10-17 - )

“This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down, and cut off your head; and I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him, and cut off his head with it.... And David took the head of the Philistine and brought it to Jerusalem; but he put his armor in his tent. And as David returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, Abner took him, and brought him before Saul with the head of the Philistine in his hand.” (1 Samuel 17:46 )

Last edited:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and SLAY them in my presence."(Luke 19:26-27)

Every religion has its share of violence!

Last edited:
Violence in Buddhism refers to acts of violence and aggression committed by Buddhists with religious, political, and socio-cultural motivations. Although among the least associated religious traditions with violence, there is a robust history of Buddhist-related self-flagellation, suicides, torture, and wars. Within the monastic traditions alone, there are over sixteen hundred years of Buddhist violence in Asia.[1] There are ample doctrinal sources that provide Buddhists with a justification for violence such as the Mahayana Chinese version of the Mahaparinirvana Sutra, Upayakaushalya Sutra, and the Kalachakra Tantra. One of the core element that draws Buddhists into the social realm of violence is their identification: "I am a Buddhist," which requires the distinction between those within and outside the imagined community. In contemporary times, the term "Buddhist" is coterminous with a number of ethnic and national markers such as "Tibetan (Buddhist),"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Hinduism and war

Arjuna, a human man, kneels before Krishna, the avatar of Vishnu, who is showing himself in a many-headed, many-armed form to persuade Arjuna to fight Krishna reveals his true form to prove Arjuna's destiny as a warrior.

Hinduism is a label that covers a wide range of Indian religious groups. While there are many differences between the various traditions they have a great deal in common.

Like most religions Hinduism includes both teachings that condemn violence and war, and teachings that promote it as a moral duty.

The teachings that condemn violence are contained in the doctrine of ahimsa, while those that permit it centre around the Kshatriyas - the warrior caste.

Self-defence

Hindus believe that it is right to use force in self-defence:

May your weapons be strong to drive away the attackers,
may your arms be powerful enough to check the foes,
let your army be glorious, not the evil-doer.
Rig Veda 1-39:2http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/hinduethics/war.shtml

Last edited:
The Abrahamic faiths are very problematic in this world.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians have killed a lot and are killing each other.

Self proclaimed adherents of God in all their selfish glory.

Back
Top Bottom