Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[POLL SURVEY] Is Islam a violent religion, or not?

Is Islam a violent religion?

• Total voters
Tanong lang mga kaibang muslim. Totoo bang yung mga suicide bomber pupunta agad sa langit pagkatapos na nilang gawin ang misyun nila?. May kabarkada kasi akong muslim dati at yun yung paniwala nila.

ang pagsui-suicide po sa Islam ay (haram) forbidden po, kung sino man ang gagawa nito ay deretcho sa impyerno.

eto po sabi ni Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad Dahhak: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.” Narrated Jundab, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

hindi accurate ang survey na ito, alam nyo kung bakit? konti lang ang mga muslim sa Sb, mas madami ang hindi mga muslim, ano ang aasahan nyong sasabihing positibo ng mga hindi muslim sa mga muslim.

alalahanin nyo at alamin ang history na hindi pa yan nabe-break sa record.

In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings?

View attachment 233801

1) “Hitler”
Do you know who he was

He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) “Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe”.

He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.

Was he a Muslim

3) “Mao Tse Tsung (China)”

He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.

Was he a Muslim

4) “Benito Mussolini (Italy)”

He has killed 400 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

5) “Ashoka” In Kalinga Battle

He has killed 100 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,

1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Why

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words “JIHAD”.

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word “JAHADA” which means “TO STRIVE” or “TO STRUGGLE” against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil”.

You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

“MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.”

Please remove first double standards on Killing

SA KASALUKUYAN ILANG BILYON ANG MGA MUSLIM SA BUONG MUNDO

View attachment 233804

KUNG BAYOLENTE ANG MGA MUSLIM,, DAPAT PATAY NA KAYONG LAHAT :p

Attachments

• 11012452_368100430053561_5252282181579034468_n.jpg
    11012452_368100430053561_5252282181579034468_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 04a4eab34.jpg
    04a4eab34.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
hindi accurate ang survey na ito, alam nyo kung bakit? konti lang ang mga muslim sa Sb, mas madami ang hindi mga muslim, ano ang aasahan nyong sasabihing positibo ng mga hindi muslim sa mga muslim.

alalahanin nyo at alamin ang history na hindi pa yan nabe-break sa record.

In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings?

View attachment 1065951

1) “Hitler”
Do you know who he was

He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) “Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe”.

He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.

Was he a Muslim

3) “Mao Tse Tsung (China)”

He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.

Was he a Muslim

4) “Benito Mussolini (Italy)”

He has killed 400 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

5) “Ashoka” In Kalinga Battle

He has killed 100 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,

1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Why

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words “JIHAD”.

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word “JAHADA” which means “TO STRIVE” or “TO STRUGGLE” against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil”.

You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

“MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.”

Please remove first double standards on Killing

SA KASALUKUYAN ILANG BILYON ANG MGA MUSLIM SA BUONG MUNDO

View attachment 1065953

KUNG BAYOLENTE ANG MGA MUSLIM,, DAPAT PATAY NA KAYONG LAHAT :p

Maganang araw po sir, tama po kayo, bsta muslim ay terrorista na. double standard na ang mga tao sa panahong ngayon.

Sa Islamic countries lang concentrated ang mga Muslim. Hindi nila kayang manakop ng ibang bansa lalo na ng western countries dahil mas advanced ang technology ng mga un kesa kanila. Kahit mga Islamic terrorist hindi makapunta sa Europe at Amerika na mga target nilang puntahan at wasakin. Peaceful ang mga Muslim kapag minority lang sila. Pero pag nabaligtad ang sitwasyon - Muslim ang naging majority at minority ang mga non-Muslim - persecuted na ang mga non-Muslim gaya ng sitwasyon sa mga Islamic countries.

Yan ang turo ng school at media sa kanila.

tama po kayo sir, unfortunately, talagang ganun na ang tingin nila sa mga muslim, Praise be to God, kahit ganun pa man sila, ay madami parin ang yumayakap sa relihiyong Islam.

"PROBLEM IS MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO kNOW THE TRUTH ".

View attachment 234405

addition:

Suicide Bombing: The First Was A Christian.

The first recorded suicide bombing came from Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies. During the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships with 140 Christians on board in order to kill 10 times as many Muslims in the opposing fleet.

Even in the Bible a reference is made to a suicide as a means of killing an enemy.

"And Samson said, 'Let me die with the Philistines!' And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life." Book of Judges 16:30, Old Testament.

An early example of suicide bombing occurred during the Belgian Revolution in 1831 - the war between the Dutch and the Belgians - when the Dutch Lt Jan van Speijk blew up his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

He had been ordered to take down his Dutch flag but said: "I would rather blow myself up." He killed dozens of his enemies in the process.

In World War II, Kamikaze pilots acted as human missiles, flying their planes with explosives, directly into US warships.

In the 1950s, Viet Minh "death volunteers" were used against the French colonial army.

Most famously, Palestinian organisations have sent more than 70 suicide bombers on missions against Israeli targets.

The Tamil Tigers are another prolific example, and their Black Tiger unit has committed some 76 suicide bombings since 1987 using more than 240 attackers.

Their victims included former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi and many prominent Sri Lankan leaders.

source: http://news.sky.com/story/357924/suicide-bombing-the-first-was-a-christian

Attachments

• 11866294_1486505814981189_727629986136265391_n.jpg
    11866294_1486505814981189_727629986136265391_n.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Talagang masasabi nyong violent talaga ang ISLAM kasi hindi kayo ISLAM :)
Regarding sa pag suicide oo tama nga its haram. Pero sa ISLAM nag su-suicide sila for the sake of Allah

View attachment 235497

If someone with an Islamic sounding name commits a crime, his religion is automatically to blame for that persons actions. Yet when someone with a Western sounding name commits a crime, it is the person, and not his ideology or religion, that is to blame.
Sa mga balita may nakita ba kayong "Isang Kristyano nakapatay" o "Isang kristyano ang nahuling nagnanakaw" Ngunit pag isang tao na nagngangalang 'Ahmad','Abdullah','Sharif' ang makikita mong deskripsyon ay 'Isang muslim nakapatay' kahit na wala naman katibayan na iyong tao na iyon ay kabilang sa Islam.

Attachments

• 11705263_10154067063092166_3397344586306399771_n.jpg
    11705263_10154067063092166_3397344586306399771_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 1068424

If someone with an Islamic sounding name commits a crime, his religion is automatically to blame for that persons actions. Yet when someone with a Western sounding name commits a crime, it is the person, and not his ideology or religion, that is to blame.
Sa mga balita may nakita ba kayong "Isang Kristyano nakapatay" o "Isang kristyano ang nahuling nagnanakaw" Ngunit pag isang tao na nagngangalang 'Ahmad','Abdullah','Sharif' ang makikita mong deskripsyon ay 'Isang muslim nakapatay' kahit na wala naman katibayan na iyong tao na iyon ay kabilang sa Islam.

tama po kayo sir, ganyan ang ginagawa nila sa Islam para hindi ito lumaganap, but unfortunately, ay mas lalong dumadami ang sumasasa sa relihiyong Islam. :)

View attachment 244222
View attachment 244223
View attachment 244224

This was an incident in Beirut where the target of the suicide bomber was a Mosque.
A lot of Muslims have also died because of the ongoing chaos/war in the Middle east.

It's just sad that a lot of my friends can't get the message.
We are not criticizing their support towards the violence in Paris.
We are calling for the same attention for the violence happening in Middle east.

A lot of Muslims will suffer from the Paris attack because people will fear them.
It's just too sad.. some Muslims on facebook are hating on other people because people did not care about the hundreds of lives lost in Syria same as how they cared for Paris.

I hope the world will just stop hating. :sigh:

Attachments

• g1jkZ.jpg
    g1jkZ.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • XhpX7.jpg
    XhpX7.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 7r9yB.jpg
    7r9yB.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 1081573
View attachment 1081576
View attachment 1081577

This was an incident in Beirut where the target of the suicide bomber was a Mosque.
A lot of Muslims have also died because of the ongoing chaos/war in the Middle east.

It's just sad that a lot of my friends can't get the message.
We are not criticizing their support towards the violence in Paris.
We are calling for the same attention for the violence happening in Middle east.

A lot of Muslims will suffer from the Paris attack because people will fear them.
It's just too sad.. some Muslims on facebook are hating on other people because people did not care about the hundreds of lives lost in Syria same as how they cared for Paris.

I hope the world will just stop hating. :sigh:

Thanks you ma'am for this post, we appreciate it, unfortunately, that's how people see.

as for the brother and his daughter, and also those muslims who died in other places in the world, may Allah (God) grant them the highest place in paradise.

Last edited:
mga isis kaya brutal dahil sinusunod nila ang shia dialogue.

People are violent not Islam, Tama! Pero ang tanong: how does Islam faith change this people not to be violent? Kung ganito naman makikita natin sa mga balita?...

Mga untold stories ng mga OFWs sa middle east na Islam ang primary religion na pinapractice at bawal pumasok at magpractice ng ibang religion bukod dito....

I think Islam leaders should act para mabago ang Image ng Islam as a Violent religion, kaso mukhang nanunuod lang din sila sa mga nangyayari...

Anong actions nila sa mga ISIS na ito who is claiming to be ISLAM kung labag naman pala ang mga acts nila sa ISLAM faith???

Dapat sila na mismo nagsasabi kung nasaan ang mga rebels na ito para hindi na maka par recruit pa...

Kawawa naman ang mga inosenteng buhay na nakikitil dahil sa mga rebeldeng ito...

People are violent not Islam, Tama! Pero ang tanong: how does Islam faith change this people not to be violent? Kung ganito naman makikita natin sa mga balita?...

Mga untold stories ng mga OFWs sa middle east na Islam ang primary religion na pinapractice at bawal pumasok at magpractice ng ibang religion bukod dito....

I think Islam leaders should act para mabago ang Image ng Islam as a Violent religion, kaso mukhang nanunuod lang din sila sa mga nangyayari...

Anong actions nila sa mga ISIS na ito who is claiming to be ISLAM kung labag naman pala ang mga acts nila sa ISLAM faith???

Dapat sila na mismo nagsasabi kung nasaan ang mga rebels na ito para hindi na maka par recruit pa...

Kawawa naman ang mga inosenteng buhay na nakikitil dahil sa mga rebeldeng ito...

ano po kasi.......medyo ano po......wait na lang tayo po :)

hi sir, not to compare but, i guess, i hope i can make a point.

when someone is being raped there in philippines, do you ask his religion? and ask him why did he do that evil/violent crime?.

unfortunately, MEDIA, our beloved bestfriend, will just let you see the bad side of people, specially us muslims, you know, business, they need to lure people to watch their channel.

untold stories? how did you know it at the first place if it is untold?. wondering.

hi sir, i'm in gulf right now, sino po nag sabi na bawal mag practice ng religion nila? may church ho pala dito. FYI. :)

like saudi armies on yemen, uae, qatar, turkey airstrikes in syria is your definition ng "panonood", then, i can't do anything.

eto po sabi nga Islam "killing innocent lives will lead to you to hellfire".

muslim na matino at gumamit ng utak, hindi papatay ng innocenteng buhay, kasi ayaw mapunta sa hell.

muslim na hindi gumagamit ng utak ay papatay ng kahit sino man, kasi ang akala nila ginagawa nila ang tama.

Islam is violent religion? because of muslims who don't know what Islam is, is like saying "eating a rotten apple and blaming the whole tree". :)

did you ever stopped your ka-religion on doing bad things? yet you'll still get the blame for not doing the act?.

yung mga rebelde nga po sa amin sa mindanao eh hindi nahahanap, global pa kaya?.

tama po kayo sir, ang mga inosenteng buhay ang kawawa sa mga pinag gagawa ng mga walang utak na mga nagcla-claim pa na muslim sila.

ngayon, dahil sa nangyari sa paris, syempre, babawi ang mga french, bobombahin nila ang syria o iraq, at sino ang mamamatay? ang mga walang muwang na bata.

anyways, salamat po sa pag tanong, sana po buksan natin ang ating mga isipan at hindi lang mag rerely sa mga naririnig na chismis o nakikita sa media.

salamat po ulet.

Last edited:
I am not a Muslim but I grew up with Muslims around me. Generalization is what making it worse...

Just as when we generalize "Bisaya" as "masama ang ugali" or Ilokano(a) as "Kuripot"... Muslims are being accused of harsh individual which like most of them are not... Please watch this video and get educated :)

https://www.facebook.com/issambayanofficial/videos/731193436971783/

Last edited:
As for me po,
Christian ako & I believe na Islam is not a violent religion.

Ito lang kasi ISIS ang sumira sa true meaning ng Islam. Halos lahat ng muslim naniniwala peace & ala mismo nila na ang ISIS ay hindi na daw islam
Ang dami din kaya na muslim ang mabait, ang problema lang kasi na generalize ung religion nila kaya pag may terrorist attack muslims agad.

I am not a Muslim but I grew up with Muslims around me. Generalization is what making it worse...

Just as when we generalize "Bisaya" as "masama ang ugali" or Ilokano(a) as "Kuripot"... Muslims are being accused of harsh individual which like most of us are not... Please watch this video and get educated :)

https://www.facebook.com/issambayanofficial/videos/731193436971783/

As for me po,
Christian ako & I believe na Islam is not a violent religion.

Ito lang kasi ISIS ang sumira sa true meaning ng Islam. Halos lahat ng muslim naniniwala peace & ala mismo nila na ang ISIS ay hindi na daw islam
Ang dami din kaya na muslim ang mabait, ang problema lang kasi na generalize ung religion nila kaya pag may terrorist attack muslims agad.

Salamat po sa inyo at hindi po kayo tulad ng ibang tao na mahilig mag generalize. mabuhay po kayo! :salute:

Para sa akin malaking "HINDI".
Christian ako pero naka tira ako at ang pamilya ko sa isang Village na Puro Muslim. marami akong kaibigang muslim na mabait.
at syempre nasabi kung hindi kasi wala naman akong nakitang marahas na muslim sa village namin. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom