Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Positive Affirmations

I know things are so monotonous. I know every day feels the same. I know.

I hope you can find a way to feel new again. Whatever you need to do that. Maybe start a new hobby. Get a different haircut. Or even something as major as changing jobs. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll start to feel less stuck in place.

It's normal to be afraid of change. But sometimes not changing feels too limiting and exhausting. I hope you can find something that feels beautiful and new.

ShielaBear™

Tumblr_l_642267322829055.png
Post automatically merged:

Here to remind you...
...that you are enough, just the way you are.

It's great that you're trying to be a better version of you but the present YOU is great too.

Give yourself a bit more credit. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're awesome. Believe in yourself ✨

ShielaBear™

Expressing your needs, your emotions, your boundaries and your concerns will not drive away people that are committed to being in your life. Wanting to be treated with respect, knowing your worth and acting accordingly is never asking for too much in any kind of safe or healthy connection.

ShielaBear™

Last edited:
Thank you sa everyday motivation. :dance:
Thank you so much for the acknowledgement. Hope you have a great day today ☺️

It's okay.
You'll be okay.

Maybe not now but one day you will.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
You're doing your best already.

Maybe you're feeling so overwhelmed and exhausted.
Maybe you feel like giving up everything all at once because you just had enough.

But you're stronger than this.

I believe in you.
I'm rooting for you.

ShielaBear™

Forgive yourself.
Forgive yourself for not being where you dreamed you would be.
Forgive yourself for all the wrong things you said.
Forgive yourself for the times you messed up even when you’ve tried your best.
Forgive yourself for the way you hurt, belittle, or abandon yourself in the past or in the present.
Forgive yourself for not being perfect.

You don’t have to be perfect to be worthy (of love, understanding, compassion, kindness).

INVEST IN YOURSELF.
Become the person you’ve always dreamed of, refocus your time and energy on the things that you really want, fill your mind with positive beautiful thoughts and watch those thoughts flourish into your reality.

Change your thoughts and you will change your reality.

You're growing...

...every second of every day, even when you don't realise it. especially, when you don't realise it.

Life may be slow but it's never stagnant. you're always moving forward, always learning new things about others and about yourself, always living, always going.

Keep going. Keep growing. ✨

ShielaBear™

I don’t know who else needs to hear this (apart from myself), but other people’s perceptions of you are not always very objective.
Especially if they’re strangers.
It’s easy to get caught up in the ways people see us and perform our whole lives in order to be seen in a certain way, but i promise you that you know your life better than them.
You’ve been with yourself for the longest time and you know how your experiences have felt, where your heart feels the most alive and how much pain you’ve endured.
I know it sucks to have your experiences & traits misunderstood or taken away from you, but the way people see us ultimately have more to do with themselves than us.

It’s okay if you want to feel validated and loved, okay?
Just please remember to validate yourself too.

ShielaBear™

Last edited:
Blocking and unfriending toxic people and never talk to them again to protect your peace of mind. Actually, it is better to ghost and never say one word than to offer an explanation and attempt to provide closure. The only closure you need is knowledge that this friend is not good for you.

Dati excited kang mag birthday kase makakakain ka ng spaghetti, ngayon mag crave ka lang bili agad. Success yun. Blessings. Bilangin mo lahat ng little wins mo then you'll know kung gaano ka na kalayo.

Be grateful, be kind, and be humble. Dadami pa ang bibilangin mo. ☺️

ShielaBear™

The perfect time to start working on your goals is now. The perfect day to start working on your goals is today. Stop postponing, stop procrastinating. Start working on your dreams. Every single day do something that will bring you closer to them.

Wishful thinking won’t get you far. Take action. It doesn’t have to be a massive action, but it has to be an aligned action. It has to feel good, not like a chore. Make sure you’re passionate about your goal, and then every day do one thing that will bring you closer to achieving it.

Don’t get overwhelmed. You don’t have to know everything to start. You don’t have to be great to start. Just start. Don’t allow your ideas to waste inside your head. Give them life. Express yourself, discover your true potential. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

ShielaBear™

Getting out of your shell is good, but it doesn’t have to be fast or all at once. It’s okay to say no to something today because you said yes yesterday, to postpone events you don’t feel ready for, to make plans one at a time. You don’t have to be running to get to where you want to be, you can take it slow.

ShielaBear™

The fear of doing something wrong should be smaller than the fear of never advancing at all. When you look at things from a perspective of growth it doesn’t mean that you stop fearing the mistakes you might make; it just means that you’ll embrace them as part of the journey, a part you don’t have to blame yourself for.

ShielaBear™

Self care reminder 💜

June will be filled with hope.
June will be filled with love.
June will be filled with trust.
June will be filled with peace.
June will be filled with positivity.
June will be filled with healthier connections.

ShielaBear ™

You won't be a burden if you share your problems with the people who love you. Take a break from having to be strong all the time. You don't have to shoulder all your pain. Ask for help if you must so you don't come crashing down from the weight of it all.

ShielaBear™

You can feel abandoned even though no one is leaving. You can feel alone even though lots of people care about you. You can feel lonely even though you're surrounded by love. You can feel like an outsider even though everyone wants you there. You can feel judged even though nobody is watching you. So don't treat your negative thoughts and feelings as facts.

ShielaBear™

Back
Top Bottom