Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Post your Picture Captured by your SE phones

pa post po.. ty..

2pyrqbk.jpg

2nasljo.jpg

68cu1f.jpg

shots by GreenHeart Cybershot

@chaka

welcome po sa SE CLUB :D

sarap!penge!

c901
5178463279_c575c13236_z.jpg

Badtrip lang nakalimutan ko e-5mp yung pic...hay..

Hello guys ;) matagal din ako hindi na post dito... wala na kasi ang SE K800i ko at nandun na sa Kuya ko. :weep: Nakakamis din ang phone na iyon... heto natira sa akin ang ZN5 na lang pero may balak ako buy ng X10 soon. :yipee:

Re: Esato Forums

Good afternoon Mr Julius,

This is just a friendly advise sir and all my intentions are for us Filipinos.

I have noticed that you had been posting a lot in the Esato forums. As Filipinos sir, we are expected to be an English speaking country. I noticed that you are posting sentences with wrong grammatical construction. Subject and verb should agree, sentences must make sense. Other forum members like Plankatan are non- English speaking members, so their posts in improper English are forgivable. But us Filipinos, we should be posting in proper English. This is being taught to us since grade school unless we are not paying attention or are in the habit of cutting classes.

We should not be posting in Barok style posts. Eto yung si Barok na taga Korokan.

Cheers.

What is this? please arrange yourself in English too... :rofl: My gawdness! This is not an English Learning Forum...

I'm out of topic also but I have nothing to post... Gee... Mag timpla ka ng kape Sir ha... tapos paki buhos to yourself!:lmao:

astig papalite ah :D

share ko today. picture of my self

sige na ako na may dimple :lol:

5194842055_3e2fcd0d6f_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom